there are people here who actually make money - page 14

Dina Paches:

There's a slight typo in the last name in the post above. Instead ofElder, it saysEdler. /*Were it not for your post, I probably wouldn't have noticed it.

But you seem to be right about something - AlexanderEdler probably didn't make it as a doctor of some specialty.

However, that is understandable. It is difficult, I suppose, to be a practising doctor and a professional Swedish hockey player at the same time: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Эдлер,_Александр

That said, whether he has a medical degree is unknown to me.

At the same time, AlexanderElder seems to be a practising doctor. https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Элдер,_Александр

The psychological problems of trading he describes well, imho. Unlike some local "psychologists" /*I won't point fingers*.

Don't play dumb. It is clear to all, that it is about Elder(three screens, etc.). The book is crap, by the way. If there is psychology in trading - it is not trading, but something else. Maybe I don't understand something, but it makes no difference to me: win-loss. As in any business, there is no business without overheads.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Don't play dumb. Everyone knows it's about Elder (three screens, etc.). The book is crap, by the way. If there is psychology in trading - it is not trading, but something else. Maybe I don't understand something, but for me it makes no difference: win-loss. We calculate as in any business - there is no business without overheads.

That is your opinion. But that does not mean that it is the "ultimate truth".

Dina Paches:

That is your opinion. But that doesn't mean it's "the ultimate truth".

It doesn't. It's enough that for me it's the ultimate truth.)

We're exchanging opinions, not truths. No?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

It doesn't. It's enough that for me it's the ultimate truth.)

I mean, we're exchanging opinions. No?

As for psychology in trading, putting aside our differing views on Alexander Elder and his publications:

For example, the fact that you may not care whether you got a positive or negative result in trading - it depends directly on your attitude. That is, it depends on your internal psychological attitudes

Dina Paches:

On the subject of psychology in trading, putting aside our differing views on Alexander Elder and his publications:

For example, the fact that you may not care whether you got a positive or negative result in trading - it depends directly on your attitude. That is, on your internal psychological attitudes.

Well, yes. Lack of psychology is a kind of psychology too. And plus some kind of auxiliary software, which is also customized to my non-psychology)). In general, we always do everything for ourselves and our worldview.

Here's an interesting question - if you buy a system (PBX), it will be compatible with the psychology of the buyer? And whether it will work in this case? I would definitely knock it out without waiting...))

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Yes, that's right - auxiliary softwares that are shaped by personal non-psychology) can be a great help in shaping the comfort of one's work

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Well, yes. Lack of psychology is also a kind of psychology. And then there's some auxiliary software, which is also tailored to my non-psychology.) We are always doing everything for ourselves and our own perception of the world.

Here's an interesting question - if you buy a system (PBX), it will be compatible with the psychology of the buyer? And whether it will work in this case? I'd knock it out without waiting...))).

I made a robot by the indicator not so long ago for one customer, he was very excited and liked it, while I was watching and thinking what a piece of crap. I have nevertheless worked, but I threw it away as soon as I got the payment.

My way wouldn't have worked for him either.

P./S.: This is a continuation of your thoughts added by you saw after publishing your post above:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

There are people here who actually make money

Yuriy Asaulenko, 2018.06.08 22:52

This is an interesting question - if you buy a system (ATS), will it be compatible with the psychology of the buyer? And will it work in this case? I would have knocked it out without waiting...))).

I won't be able to continue the conversation now, because I urgently need to direct my thoughts in another direction, to my current affairs

Mickey Moose:

Not so long ago I made a robot using the indicator for one customer, he was happy with it and liked it, but I watched and thought what a load of crap. And even though it worked, I threw it away as soon as it was paid for.

My way would not suit him either

I don't work to order at all, but sometimes I have to). Today, after a month of persuasion, agreed to repair a GDR CNC machine (from Soviet times). I will not get much money for it, but I pity the guys too - they have to work. Actually, I blame myself, I should not have done it. But there are factors in favour.

Yuriy Asaulenko
Not everything in this world is measured in money
Reason: