there are people here who actually make money - page 5

Denis Tarasov:
Greetings. Ready to cooperate - as I myself am a tester of their robots. I have experience in this area. In personal I could not write - as first requires confirmation of friendship (request) and then the personal section is available.

So I've been writing in my personal account for nothing?) and the system hasn't warned me that these comrades aren't in my friends

Fast451:

i.e. i've been writing all this time in person for nothing?) and the system hasn't warned me that these people aren't in my friends

sorry - maybe it's in the profile settings... I just had an inactive button to the interlocutor and it says - that first you need to confirm friendship and only then will be available the option of a private message for the user to whom you write.

So, at the end of the day, is there anyone here making any money from forex? Well, okay, no. It's understandable. If it's more profitable to sell knowledge than to make money...

Let's look on the bright side. Is there anyone here who personally knows someone who earns, well, at least steadily 30-40 thousand rubles a month?

temptlon:

So, at the end of the day, is there anyone here making any money from forex? Well, okay, no. It's understandable. If it's more profitable to sell knowledge than to make money...

Let's look on the bright side. Is there anyone who personally knows someone who earns, well, at least a stable 30-40 rubles a month?

There are a lot of people earning, they won't tell you.

temptlon:

Let's look on the bright side. Is there anyone here who personally knows someone who earns, well, at least steadily 30-40 thousand rubles per month?

Stable equal wages are only paid in the civil service. :) And on the forex market it's different from month to month.

Fast451:

a lot of people are earning, they won't answer you

There can't be many. Winning against the market is difficult. It's like a game of chess. Do we have many grandmasters? - No, not many. And consistently beating the market is no less difficult than consistently beating a chess player with a very high skill level. Was it easy to create a chess programme that consistently beat the world's best chess players? No, it wasn't. Botvinnik was already doing that. But it took an entire era before such a programme was created. It is also a very difficult task to create a trading robot that makes a stable profit.

Every beginner seeking to join the community of traders and creators of trading robots should keep it in mind and really assess their mental capabilities to avoid wasting their time in pursuit of the dream (easy earnings from home).

khorosh:

There can't be much. Winning against the market is difficult. It's like a game of chess. Do we have many grandmasters? - No, not many. And consistently beating the market is no less difficult than consistently beating a chess player with a very high skill level. Was it easy to create a chess programme that consistently beat the world's best chess players? No, it wasn't. Botvinnik was already doing that. But it took an entire era before such a programme was created. It is also a very difficult task to create a trading robot that makes a stable profit.

Every beginner seeking to join the community of traders and creators of trading robots should bear that in mind and really assess their mental capabilities to avoid wasting their time chasing the dream (of making easy money from home).

in a game of chess one must reach one goal, even if it is not the same, but on the scale of the board, and in the market this goal is not clear-cut at least

i never really thought about it, but i think these guys had their key skills rather than analyzing combinations

Fast451:

In a game of chess you have to reach one goal, while in the market that goal is not clear at least

Why is it not clear, it is quite clear: - in chess the aim is to checkmate the opponent, in the market to make a profit.

khorosh:

Why isn't it clear, it's quite clear: - in chess the aim is to checkmate the opponent, in the market to make a profit.

wrong)

The branch has turned into an advertising branch. Everyone is trying to lure in their profits.
Reason: