there are people here who actually make money - page 4

Алексей Тарабанов:

I personally knew a dollar millionaire who rode the metro, or the Oka in the 90s. His wife was afraid to drive an Oka, so he bought a Helentwagen and drove his wife around in it.

I used to drive an Oka for 2 years in the 90s, too. Really, especially in winter one could feel in it not very cozy, especially when driving from the hill on a slippery road. You have the feeling that it's about to hit somewhere like an insignificant ball of bricks if it's empty (only the driver). When it's loaded, it feels better, it feels more solid.

khorosh:

I drove an Oka for two years in the 90s too. Really, especially in winter, you don't feel very comfortable in it, especially when driving downhill on a slippery road. You have the feeling that it's about to hit somewhere like an insignificant ball of bricks if it's empty (only the driver). When it's loaded, it feels better, like it's more solid.

I used to drive a BMW in the '90s, then a Zhiguli. More often a BMW. It was fun.

How else do you get to that nirvana that life in a dumpster is satisfying...

It's true, a man needs very, very little in life... But some things, all the same, are necessary, and where can one get rid of his ego? And chicks (hello, Volchansky)? Just knowing that you can't drive - and already they turn their noses up at you... Also, it would be nice not to need them, but how to get to such a zen (let's not consider the "death" option) ?

khorosh:

It's dangerous to take cheap vodka, you can get hoofed.

A classmate of mine and his brother got a little vodka from the supermarket, got a little tipsy, lost their sense of smell and judgment, and bought a bottle of the stuff off the shelf in a kiosk near my house! Two dead bodies the next morning... And in their right mind they'd never buy that shit.

Maxim Kuznetsov:
More likely it was a brother (cousin) who was gone and passed everything on to the untimely departed. Let's be realistic - fairy tales only exist in Grimm books. And even then, in the original, they give a head start on horror movies.

A woman who had been a beggar for 20 years has died of a heart attack in the capital Beirut. The body of 52-year-old Fatima Othman was found in the street.

The woman, partially paralysed due to a civil war injury, was found to have saved more than a million dollars. A savings book with this amount and about five thousand dollars in cash were found with the deceased.

Fatima, meanwhile, had not stopped begging and was living in a rented car. The body was handed over to relatives.

Also fairy tales? No - this is reality - all begging and homelessness! That's where the real earnings are.

khorosh:

I drove an Oka for two years in the 90s too. Really, especially in winter, you don't feel very comfortable in it, especially when driving downhill on a slippery road. You have the feeling that it's about to hit somewhere like an insignificant ball of bricks if it's empty (only the driver). When it's loaded, it feels better, like it's more solid.

I remember about 7-8 years ago my wife and I went to Tuapse to have a rest. We rented a room in a private hotel over the Internet. The hotel owners promised to meet us upon arrival and drive us there. When I saw the car that drove them (guess what ... yes, it was an "Oka" :) ), I was taken aback - to put it mildly. We got into it and our stuff got in. But when the driver turned off the engine on a downhill serpentine (probably saving fuel) I was not just stunned. There were no words to describe my condition. And if the brakes overheated and failed, how would we brake? :)

Georgiy Merts:

How else do you get to that nirvana that life in a dumpster is satisfying...

It's true, a man needs very, very little in life... But some things, all the same, are necessary, and where can one get rid of his ego? And chicks (hello, Volchansky)? Just knowing that you can't drive - and they already turn their noses up at you... Also, it would be nice not to need them, but how to get to this zen (let's not consider the "death" option) ?

It's simple, you don't need such women, and your swagger just gets in the way, you don't need it.

Yury Stukalov:

there are people here who really make money with their hands

the important thing is all the time and the people are real people

I cannot believe that I go out in the street, and only beggars buy everything with stocks.

but everyone earns on the Internet, 100% or more in a year.

everyone sells signals.

It seems to me that only those who write experts earn here.

Tell me who really earns on the Forex market how much you've learned, how long you've traded and where you studied.

I am not interested, I am not going to count your money.

naturally there are some people here...

Yury Stukalov:

there are people here who really make money with their hands

the important thing is all the time and the people are real people

I cannot believe that I go out in the street, and only beggars buy everything with stocks.

but everyone earns on the Internet, 100% or more in a year.

everyone sells signals.

It seems to me that only those who write experts earn here.

Tell me who really earns on the Forex market how much you've learned, how long you've traded and where you studied.

I am not interested, I am not going to count your money.

Trading at a profit you can see on my page!!!

Good afternoon. Briefly - 2 years experience, 1.5 years trading. The average bar on 1 trading robot is 8% per month to sleep well. There are 3 trading systems, I use 1 so far. I am using the second one on a small cent account. The first robot is no matter how banal it may sound - Martin (pure mathematics), the second is a breakthrough (outperformance) of the price - where it went - that's where the profit is. The amount of the bigger one outweighs the loss of the smaller one like an owl. Somehow)
Reason: