General - page 995

Candle sunday  (2)
Hi! I would like to know if you can take out candle Sunday from MT4. Thank you, Luca 
Hi When is the new version of MT5 and where to find out what is expected in it. thanks
Hello Quick question. When you pay to copy a signal the limitation works on which base? Is it per platform, machine or account number ? If I have it running on a specific platform on a VPS and then I decide to change the account number on that platform will that be allowed without repurchasing a...
Only when I click "Visualize on chart" do the trades appear that should have taken place in real time. I subscribed to a signal in a Demo account with TickMill as a test proir to setting up a live account signal. But the trades which have taken place in the signal have not occurred on my account in...
learning how working with fibonancy and support resistance
How to reduce the drawdown? I would like new ideas)
I have historical data for SPX until 1950. I have already change the  max bar in chart setting to maximum. When i load the chart, the chart only appears until year 1970. Is MT4 monthly chart limited to 1970? Thanks
Whenever I publish my signal it never goes public for whatever reason. Any solution for that? I only need to publish it to follow myself, I don't want any subscribers
[Deleted]
  MT4 GA vs MT5 GA  (1)
Hi,  I was wondering if anyone here knew if there was a difference between the genetic algo in mt4 vs the genetic algo in mt5? Specifically in the way it searches for the best results?  Does mt5 genetic algo have a deeper/superior search process?   Thanks! 
Hi,   I have some historical data that I would like to import into MT4 for backtesting.  I have found several tutorials on how to do that.  However, when in History center, I can't seem to locate the most basic currency crosses (namely USD EUR GBP), even though I can pull up a chart of GBPUSD from...
Hello! Just wondering if it is possible to show different symbolsets from different brokers on one screen of the one terminal. E.x. Nickel, Copper from broker1.com EURUSD, GBPUSD from broker2.com WTI, QM from broker3.com DJI, NZX, TSX from broker4.com Please pay attention that I am aware of...
I'm interested in having my own signal service but I have a strategy that I've built into an EA that will send off signals for me. The question I have here is how can I redirect the signals being sent from MT4 to my websites table?  I have a developer but he asked "Does MT4 provide an API for the...
Hi All, I'm new to forex and I have no skills in programming but I have an idea which could make profits. There is this indicator called holy grail system which show and send an alert when to sell or to buy. It seems to react quite well on M15,M30,H1,... with very little tweaking (the indicator has...
The current MQL5 reference for PositionSelect states that “only one positioncan exist for a symbolat any moment of time”. In fact, thelatest version of MT5 allows more than one position to be opened for a symbol at the same time. Apart fromgrabbing the ticket number of each position as it is opened...
What do you think forecast for Forex Market Predicting if Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton Will Win the Election
hile stock investors are growing anxious before the U.S. presidential election, betting on equity volatility has become the most expensive in more than a year. Huakun Ding says the next big opportunity may be to wager on the market calming back down.Ding, the chief investment officer at...
Would u mind to share ur experience here..? :)
I created my own signal profile, I set it as private. I tried to follow my own signal from another account with another broker but for some reason I can't. If anybody can help me regarding this matter, it will be highly appreciate it.
  Signals - growth  (3)
What is the monthly growth calculated from? Example: Jan 2016: +20% Feb 2016: +15% Mar 2016: +8% To what value does each growth rate refer to?
Has anyone already successfully installed the Cloud agents in a Windows Server 2008/12/16 environment? Is there a tutorial?
Daily price is on located below Ichimoku cloud in the bearish area of the chart. The price was started with the local uptrend as the secondary rally within the primary bearish market condition and with 1.1038 resistance level to be crossed to above for the bear market rally to be continuing. By...
Hello, I decided to give a little attention to signal subscribing. I have a few questions: 1-Can I change the lot size of the signal ? 2-How ROI is calculated ? 3-What AVG pips means; probably average pips, but how is calculated ? Thanks in advance !
Hallo Some one Please help me, today i open my chart and i verry shocked with there spread suddenly growth to 30 pip more on pairs usdjpy like the attached screenshoot below, What happen becuse its never occur at before. I want to know the condition in another broker, my broker is robo×××××, it bad
Hi, I woul like to see opinions about what is the best time to operate EURUSD and what are those hours in wich is not recomended ?
  Trading The US Elections  (11   1 2)
The US election will continue to dominate markets in the coming week; narrower polls suggest markets aren’t priced for tail risk outcomes.   The timing of poll closings on election night will be important for investors as markets adjust expectations in real-time. Exit polls will start rolling in...
I would really appreciate some help, I have coded a lot in the old mt4, now coding in the new and it's been going ok, but having a problem with CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CLICK, I am running in OnTimer() and it appears that I can't run CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CLICK in OnTimer(), every way I try gives me errors, I...
What are you thoughts that some brokers are changing the terms and conditions for the up and coming weeks because of the elections, namely no allowing guaranteed stops?
Currently, I'm reading the latest version of the MQL documentation downloaded from the platform which in turn was downloaded from the Metaquotes site. Do the related pages of this documentation cover all the OOP features present in MQL5? Or ... do I need to read a separate C++ book for fully...
Hi, can I let run more MT4 clients on one mql5 VPS? Regards, Chris