General - page 1003

GBPUSD: The pair continues to target further weakness after closing lower the past week. It now targets it key support located at 1.2865 level. On the downside, support lies at the 1.2900 level where a break will turn  attention to the 1.2865 level. Further down, support  lies at the 1.2800 level....
I have a few question about some product in the market that has 5 Activation/product when you buy it. 1. What will happen when I use the same computer with same hardware, buy I format it.. Let's say currently I use windows 7 Pro x64 and after format it I still use the same windows 7 Pro x64. Is...
this indicator did not appear on my chart  i have require indicators  tvi  + tvi2color but still not working the indicator for Mr mladen here in this post  #1997   and its appear like the pic below  i dont know why?!!!!
Today around 9am Moscow time, the computer requested a reboot to apply the updates. Took about an hour to reboot! Said, applying updates, don't turn it off. Gave up, went for a walk. Came back an hour later, booted up, again something is configured with these updates. And now the interesting thing
Hi, TraderWho can make EA from my strategi in Excel
  How  (4)
Is it possible in forex or its froud 
German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble ratcheted up his criticism of European Central Bank President Mario Draghi this week ahead of Draghi's visit to the German parliament next week, the Bild newspaper reported on Saturday. Schaeuble, a fierce critic of Draghi,...
A frustrating year in G10 FX. FX market moves have often been counterintuitive this year, with seemingly very little to do with fundamentals. Bad news is still good news, but investors we talk to are very concerned about stretched valuations in both equity and bond markets, as they have been forced...
Hi All, I asked to code this EA, unfortunately EA stops to work and email is no more checked for several hours. I need to remove EA, close MT4 and then restart it again...over and over again. Coder doesn't reply to my help request, EA worked on his demonstartion, but if it runs for several hours,...
USD/JPY – NEUTRAL BIAS – (99.00-102.00) USD/JPY has pulled back to the 100-level, in line with our view, in the wake of the two monetary policy events at the Fed and BoJ this week. Monetary policies in the US and Japan have not diverged further. Looking ahead, Japanese exporters will likely buy more...
Daily price is located above Ichimoku cloud in the bullish area of the chart. The price is on bullish breakout with ascending triangle pattern to be formed by the price to be crossed to above together with 1.3235 res. for the breakout to be continuing.Chinkou Span line crossed the price to above...
pleas leave your comments 
Quick Technical Overview: Technical Targets for Hang Seng Index - intra-day/daily breakout with bullish reversal H4 price broke 100 SMA/200 SMA reversal area once once again after Brexit brekdown on Friday: the price broke 200 SMA to above for the primary bullish market condition. Price is testing...
Technical Targets for GBP/USD H4 price is on bearish market condition located below 100 SMA/200 SMA reversal area. The price is on ranging within narrow s/r levels: 1.3495 resistance and 1.3120 support. If the price breaks 1.3120 level to below so the intra-day bearish trend will be continuing, if...
There is a subtle illusion in using indicators because there is a significant lag between the entry time using most  indicators, and the price already moved , once you realize that you start to really think that the market cant be really predictable in a day trader basis, but...
i have this stochastic value mtf indicator , below it dose not have all currency , so , i hope someone could added me other currency like ( GBPCAD,GBPCHF,EURGBP,EURNZD,EURCAD,EURCHF, NZDCHF,AUDCAD,AUDCHF,AUDJPY,CADJPY,CHFJPY ,,, ) thats all , thanks in advance
I coded a HTTP request to get news figures from a webpage it works properly and keeps updating for some time but when i leave it on my VPS over night, it stops updating the next day until i place it on chart again then it updates what could be the cause of this 
Hello guys! Is possible enable the hedge function and the non-hedge function (FIFO function) in the same account? In other words, in some moments, I’d like to open new positions, independents positions (= hedge function). And in others moments, I’d like to integrate a new position with an old...
The FOMC kept the funds rate unchanged, while signalling a near-term hike. Our US economists think the statement signals a clear bias to tighten in the relatively near future. The statement indicated that “the case for an increase in the federal funds rate has strengthened”, and noted that risks to...
EUR/USD – NEUTRAL BIAS – (1.1100-1.1400) The US dollar has weakened modestly following the Fed’s decision to leave policy unchanged which has prompted some initial relief. Still the Fed has signalled strongly that it moving closer to resuming rate hikes in the near-term which remains dependent on...
hello,   I am doing some modest results with forex trading but positive results after a lot of study and experimentation during almost one year. I think the key in this bussiness is not to have big results one month but to be consistent in your good results during a long period of time....
  Signal  (3)
Hi. I have deposited money with MQL5, so that I can subscribe to a signal.  But when I try to subscribe to a signal I am offered various options like Credit card, but not the option of paying for the monthly signal from the money in MQL5.  How do I pay for the signal from the money in...
Hi everybody, i am enjoying myself in writing EA for automated trading. I want to set a script that does the following:  Test my EA on historical dataWrite the results on a fileChange the relative weights of the EA's indicator signals  ( it has 4 indicators and makes the weighted mean of...
Daily price is on secondary correction within the primary bullish market condition: the price is started with the breakdown on open daily bar for now with 1.1140 support level to be tested to below for the bearish reversal to be started. Absolute Strength indicator is estimating the bearish trend...
Daily price is located inside Ichimoku cloud for the ranging market condition. The price is traded near and above Senkou Span line of Ichimoku indicator which is the virtual border between the primary bearish and the primary bullish trend on the chart within the following support/resistance levels...
EURUSD: The pair rejected lower prices on Wednesday to close higher. This development leaves EURUSD faced with consolidation risk with upside bias. Support lies at the 1.1100 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.1050 level where a violation will aim at the 1.1000 level. A break of here will...
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies Press review Sergey Golubev, 2016.07.12 07:00 AUD/USD Intra-Day Fundamentals: National Australia Bank Business Confidence and 44 pips price movement 2016-07-12 01:30 GMT | [AUD - NAB Business Confidence] past data is...
On Monday we have the first of three Trump- Clinton debates. Rare is the cut and thrust of these Presidential debates decisive. Kennedy-Nixon moments are few and far between. The ‘winner’ of the coming debates may well be the candidate that can break the mold of ‘confirmation bias’ and reveal...
Hi, i upgraded Windows a few minutes ago, result was i had to configure Metatrader 4 again but could not position my EA's on the charts. What has do be done to work properly again?? Thanks in advance Lennetkann