MetaTrader4 download always download MetaTrader5

I need to do a MQL4  program since where we want to use does not accept MQL5.

I can compile with pain MQL4 from MetaEditor 5 but I don't have the MQL4 wizard setup, I end up creating a project in MQL5 and changing the property and file extension to be able to compile in MQL4 but even if it compile it is not OK.

From the MetaEditor 5 folder, we always end up in MQL5 folder, so MEtaTrader don't see MQL4 program.

Also when I compile using from header for error managment it's fail since it does not detect MQL4 lib etc... 

So do I really need to download MT4, if so where to download since all MQL4/5 site end up with MT5SETUP not MT4SETUP...

Thanks!!

labidus: So do I really need to download MT4, if so where to download
If you had used this you would have found (among 100+) Where to download MT4? - General - MQL5 programming forum 2017.04.31

whroeder1:
If you had used this you would have found (among 100+) Where to download MT4? - General - MQL5 programming forum 2017.04.31
so why the stupid site tell DOWNLOAD METATRADER 4, it's stupid in my opinion...

labidus:

I need to do a MQL4  program since where we want to use does not accept MQL5.

I can compile with pain MQL4 from MetaEditor 5 but I don't have the MQL4 wizard setup, I end up creating a project in MQL5 and changing the property and file extension to be able to compile in MQL4 but even if it compile it is not OK.

From the MetaEditor 5 folder, we always end up in MQL5 folder, so MEtaTrader don't see MQL4 program.

Also when I compile using from header for error managment it's fail since it does not detect MQL4 lib etc... 

So do I really need to download MT4, if so where to download since all MQL4/5 site end up with MT5SETUP not MT4SETUP...

Thanks!!

You can download it from any broker which provides MT4 broker services.
Reason: