General - page 998

I have registered as Seller account and The signal started to show the history. however, when I check the signals tab with my broker, I don't find it. I waited the server  restart last weekend but it still doesn't show. Any idea why? thanks for help Nin 
i have subscribed to a signal but im not getting anything from the signal provider .the signal appears under (my subscriptions )but when i check the signal in full detail it says i must subscribe.. i have highlighted the problems in red thank you
[Deleted]
Less than 1%.1%-4.99%.5%-9.99%10%-24.99%.25%-49.99%.50% and more.Varies greatly depending on the market.I don't care about risk management much.Risk management is for sissies! I never close positions in loss!
What happens if you finish subscribing to a signal at then end of the month and the signal is in drawdown eg has a number of positions in the red, does the subscriber have to manually mange those positions by him/herself and decide when to close them at a loss (or waituntil they come into profit)?
[Deleted]
Here is my workstation and It serve my purpose very well forthe moment. However, I do need a bigger desk.
Hello guys I'm kind of new on Meta trader and I'm learning as I go. Lately I subscribed to a paid signal and apparently something strange happens. Every time the trade get put in less than a second that trade closes automatically. This is not the guy that owns the signal doing this. Do you guys...
How is it possible  hat   at 2300 hours   nearly  every day  spreads  go  up like   following   Eurousd   froö  2   to    36       gp  usd   ...
I salute the gurus here, I need your help house on how I can let my other accounts with different brokers copy my trade from one of my account I am currently trading on.  
[Deleted]
I have tried to write an article in article section but when i see the whole articles from others publishers i observe that my article is not quality full like other. Rather it may publish on blog. So I want to delete my all draft article completely from my article section. Is it possible? Please...
Hi guys, I'm new to trading and still in the process of learning. I've just opened my Demo MT 4 and and the charts, market watch etc. are showing the date of October the 27th at 16:59 hrs. Also, in a new order the both values are not moving showing a straight horizontal line. I've tried to rescan...
Hello To All, What I have here is a Simple Indicator that calls iCCI and when I put that on a Chart it shows the same values each bar as the MT default CCI indicator. When I call iCCI from an EA and print the values to the Journal every bar has a different value form the Indicator except first bar...
  I AM TOTALLY CONFUSED  (11   1 2)
Guys really, i really am. The thing is, i really want to learn how to trade. I am practically watching myself how to and i must confess, it is difficile. I have a demo acct the thing is i can't even set the SL..permit me to say i feel di mb..I just need advice, i have watched videos etc it's just...
Hi folks!  Today I would like to share withyou an approach which can be utilized to prepare our trading strategies forreversals. And in order to do this I’ll use Commitment of Traders report asour primary tool. Please note that this approach is applicable foridentification of reversals of the long...
[Deleted]
Whole day!5-8 hours per day2-5 hours per day1-2 hours per dayLess than hour per daySeveral hours per weekSeveral hours per monthSeveral hours per yearI don't trade at allWhat is trading?
Almost every market participant out there has at least one horrific war story on a crash that profoundly affected their portfolio or world view. For example, one unnamed stock broker I know had himself and his clients in a soaring gold stock called Bre-X in 1997. There was way less connectivity at...
Hi please help me guys, thanks :)
It is very important for any strategy to identify the trend/float in a timely manner. One way or another, the effectiveness of the TS depends on it. It is clear that on different TFs at the same point in time there may be both in the sense that a particular EA writer puts it, but let's try to talk
  forex day trader  (27   1 2 3)
I want to be a day trader,bit confused as how many pips should I target as day trader. how many trades should are sufficient in a day. how many pips should I target in a trade. can anybody help me with these questions. what my idea is :(I pick up every trade where I see an opportunity...
  Pair corelation  (5)
Dear Someone help to share the experience of trading corelation.. Like tabel of curreny or list pairs have correlation. 
A few days ago I have succesfully subscribed a signal. Today, after my pc broke down and I restarted it, the signal was lost on my account on MT5. When I find the signal provider it looks as if I have never subsribed to it...? How can I get it back? Any suggestions are highly appreciated
Weekly price is breaking 1.3280 resistance level to above for the reversal of the price movement from the bearish to the ranging bullish market condition to be located inside Ichimoku cloud. Ascending triangle pattern was formed by the price to be crossed to above, Absolute Strength indicator and...
Daily price is on located to be below Ichimoku cloud in the bearish area of the chart: the bearish breakdown will be continuing for the week in the secondary ranging way - price is breaking 1.0911 support level to below for 1.0814 bearish daily target. Chinkou Span line is located below the price...
Does MQL5 automatically make an adjustment when copying a signal using a cents account (if you, the signal copier, are not using a cents account)?
Everyone knows that Forex traders need the highest quality technology to trade. This is exactly why FBS gifts the latest iPhones to traders for their loyalty and allegiance. All you have to do is work in your normal routine - and monitor your progress in your personal area https://www.mql5.com/go...
Hello MT, could you please implement float charts. So free floating chart windows. This would be a tremendous improvement giving trades much more survey about what happen. Thank you
  Daily Technical Outlook FXTM  (11   1 2)
Daily Technical Outlook -October 27- EUR/USD The Euro bounced during yesterday after reaching a major support located at 1.0850 in the weekly chart. However, the current recovery can be short-lived as long as prices continue to trade below 1.1040peak, which represents the post-ECB high. Looking at...
[Deleted]
I am trying to save the last backtime time in a global variable from MT5, but for some reason the global variable is not created. Still when I create the variable before backtest (outside from EA), the value is not updated. What should I have missed? I used   void OnDeinit(const int reason){...
  HELP with programming  (16   1 2)
Hi all.  I'm new to this forum and am hoping someone can help with some programming of an EA.  I am trying to adapt the Sidus EA  (thanks Yuriy Tokman).  I want to change the closing of a trade to be...  1) If the commodity channel is above or below a...