General - page 999

GOLD: The commodity continues to face downside pressure but with a rejection candle printed on Friday , a recovery risk cannot be ruled out. On the downside, support comes in at the 1,250.00 level where a break will turn attention to the 1,240.00 level. Further down, a cut through here will open
to get the name of the class (like EnumToString()) except by the file name - which fails as soon as you have (to have) two or more classes within the same file?
hello  I need to write a function to determine whenever or not the New York session is closed or opened.  I have found many information about the hours of this session in several pages but some of them have different data.  for example, some of them say session is from 1PM to 10PM (GMT). Others say...
EURUSD: The pair continues to face consolidation risk though looking to recover higher. Support lies at the 1.1150 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.1100 level where a violation will aim at the 1.1050 level. A break of here will aim at the 1.1000 level. Conversely, on the upside, resistance...
We do not think the short-lived but violent overnight sell-off in GBP reflects a fundamental adjustment and hence we do not expect Sterling to re-test the lows seen during Asia trading hours. We do not think risk-reward favours chasing GBP lower from here for the following reasons. Firstly, FX...
USDCHF: The pair retains its upside bias closing higher the past week. On the downside, support lies at the 0.9700 level. A turn below here will open the door for more weakness towards the 0.9650 level and then the 0.9600 level. On the upside, resistance resides at the 0.9800 level where a break...
Hi All, I'm not a programmer but a technical professional. Need help on building a EA based on Stochastic cross over. Idea is to buy and sell when Stochastic lines getting crossed. Please help me out
USD/JPY has now broken out of an upper channel resistance at 102.50, which for us confirms that a bottom is now in place for the pair. Beyond current momentum, the major catalysts for JPY weakness are found within the newly designed BoJ monetary policy,which we believe could eventually lead to...
check out indicators collection
  1. when the zone are vanish, automatic that pending order will be deleted.  2. put a trailing stop and we can adjust. 3. Stop also we can adjust.   strategy to entry : 1. when the price hit demand/resistance zone, this ea automatic put sell stop below that area. that...
Good afternoon! I need the negotiations on the chart time period, for example, if a bar opens at 12:00 and has 5 minutes long, need to get negotiations between 12:00 and 12:05. I think that would be obtained by CopyTicks function more could not put the end date. There specifying or some other...
EUR/GBP longs* are something we’ve pushed for a while and we will stick with them. The possibility of talk of ECB tapering persisting makes for an attractive risk profile above and beyond the headlines that tumble out of the UK government. We expect the downtrend in GBP/USD to slow at some stage...
Hello friends Embedded below is small snippet of code that has me flummoxed ad confused me to the core. Declared Variables a0 .... a6 are double (non arrays) Variable i is integral loop variable that will start from the last unfinished bar and terminate at most recent bar. During debugging, it is...
  RSI  (2)
Hi, i was wondering if somebody could tell me how to make an RSI indicator with double or triple RSI feeds in 1 window like in the picture thanks in advance Rick
Hello comunity, I have problems loging in to Storage service from https://storage.mql5.com and also from MQL Editor. It just keeps asking for ID and password. Btw, I have not logged in the storage for around 2 years, but the check for "Use MQL5 Storage" is still active. I would like to...
Daily price is located above Ichimoku cloud in the bullish area of the chart: the price is on ranging within the following support/resistance levels: 1.3253 resistance level located in the bullish area of the chart, and1.2999 support level located in the beginning of the bearish trend to be started...
Daily price is located near and above Ichimoku cloud for the ranging on the border between the primary bullish trend to be resumed and the ranging bullish market condition tio be started within the following key support/resistance levels: 1.1278 resistance located above Ichimoku cloud in the...
Hi all,   it's possible have the indicator swing that identify the swing if the H > 6 bars previous and < 6 bars after H?  Idem for the Swing Low.   Thanks, tradingest 
  activations  (8)
license with 5 MQL5 activations. What means those 5 activations exactly. If someone activate my indicator on 5 computers can he use unlimited mt4 accounts on each computer for it? Or does it mean 5 mt4 accounts on one or different computers?
I am getting a custom indicator error 'invalid EX5 File (12)' in MT5 terminal. What is confusing is that this same indicator shows up just fine in two out of five open chart windows. I do use a lot of indicators on the chart. Most of them use 8 buffers. Perhaps the terminal runs out of memory that...
Hello,   I know this question is coming up a few times already but the anwers doesnt help me. I hope somebody can help me here. I want to run a Binary Option EA in test mode. But its keep saying: "Tester: exchange rate cannot be calculated"    My demo account of the broker is...
As reported moments ago, just around 7:07pm ET, cable snapped and plunged by what some say may have been as much as 1200 pips, dropping from 1.26 to as low as 1.14 according to some brokers, before snapping back up.   What caused the move? While nobody knows the catalyst behind the flash crash  yet...
They still have a hopeThey like gamblingThey still have a lot of money to be in Forex againStill trying with different strategies, products or services
We take the opportunity this week to cut our 3m EURUSD forecast to 1.10 from 1.15, leaving the 12m target unchanged at 1.05. We have long feared that the UK vs EU tensions could become a problem in 2017, not least if they highlight divisions within the rest of the EU going into key elections in...
I looked at the Payments and astonished - there was $48,000 (but it was blocked for 7 days). I thought some generous person bought my products even at such a wild price)))) Already preparing to fully renovate the house on a new one, a trip to Sochi had time to dream)))) And yesterday the admins
We revised our forecasts for Sterling sharply lower in July, bringing in particular our 3-month forecast for GBP/$ to 1.20. In the period that followed, however, Cable refused to fall in line with our forecast for two reasons. First, the Bank of England didn’t ease in July, preferring to wait until...
I have an EA, the backtest doesn't work in my computer with different broker platform but my friend in his home has no problem  why?  
Colleagues, I am interested in opinions on oil prices. Prices are at not bad levels for long term buying (my personal opinion), but I would like to collect traders' opinions, as a lot of information is thrown in for manipulation rather than for adequate substantiated analysis. Thanks in advance for
GBPUSD: With the pair taking back its Wednesday gains to weaken further on Thursday, further move lower is expected. On the downside, support lies at the 1.2600 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.2550 level. Further down, support  lies at the 1.2500 level. Below here will set the stage...
Dear Community, I try using the Named Pipes to exchange data between two terminals. Unfortunately, I can not get it to work.. I've already read most of the entries in this forum regarding Named Pipes but found nothing suitable. I can not find the error or problem in my code. I use the script...