Disconnecting WebMoney. - page 5

Arkadii Zagorulko:

epayments does not currently withdraw to Ukrainian or Russian banks.

What makes you think that? I use an Epayments card in Ukraine and there was simply no question of withdrawal. I do transfers at least once a week from this system to a Russian card (and someone else's) and everything goes well.

Yes, they have just introduced almost mandatory account verification (I withdraw up to 1000 rubles only without verification), but what's the problem with sending your address once?

Vasiliy Sokolov:

If you remember the next two years, WebMoney was constantly attacked by the Regulator. First they froze the rouble accounts of the affiliated company for withdrawals (we received the money, albeit with a big delay), then they started cutting the limits and withdrawals to cards, then they sent out letters demanding clarification of the operations.

The situation with WebMoney seems obvious: the ship is going down. So there is nothing surprising in the fact that WebMoney withdrawal is closed. I pity the freelancers from the CIS countries. It seems to be the only sane way of withdrawal for them.

Exactly, it was and still is. And by the way that WM is going down is a strong exaggeration.

WM has a developing infrastructure, free pricing, there is a new web-keeper, the smoking room is still alive.

PS From the client point of view WM has the best infrastructure, huge liquidity, heap of exchanges, connection with crypto, connections throughout CIS, credits, leverage on exchanges.

Nikolay Demko:

Exactly, it was and still is. And by the way, the fact that WM is going down is a strong exaggeration.

WM is developing infrastructure, free pricing, there is a new web-keeper, the smoking room is still alive.

PS From client point of view WM has the best infrastructure, huge liquidity, plenty of exchanges, connection with crypto, connections with all CIS countries, credits, leverage on exchanges.

+1

Nikolay Demko:

Exactly, it was and still is. And by the way, the fact that WM is going down is a strong exaggeration.

WM is developing its infrastructure, free pricing, there is a new web-keeper, the smoking room is still alive.

By the way, an interesting alternative is the transition of WM under the more loyal flag of another CIS country, for example Ukraine or Belarus.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

If you remember the next two years, WebMoney was constantly attacked by the Regulator. First, they froze the rouble accounts of the affiliated company for withdrawals (we received the money, albeit with a big delay), then they started cutting the limits and withdrawals to cards, then they sent out letters demanding clarification of the transactions being made.

The situation with WebMoney seems obvious: the ship is going down. So there is nothing surprising in the fact that WebMoney withdrawal is closed. I pity the freelancers from the CIS countries. For them, it seemed to be the only sane way to withdraw.

There is AdvanceCash with no less attractive conditions.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

By the way, an interesting alternative is for WM to switch to a more loyal flag of another CIS country, e.g. Ukraine or Belarus.

WM is a Cypriot company, it has branches in every country, so binding to a particular CIS country is not reasonable at all.

Galina Bobro:

What makes you think that? I use an ePayments card in Ukraine and have never had to worry about withdrawal. In Russia, I always withdraw everything - I make transfers at least once a week from this system to a Russian card (and someone else's) and everything goes well.

I don't know why they made verification compulsory (I withdraw up to 1000 rubles without verification only), but why should I have a problem sending the address once?

I pasted a quote of e-payments response in my post.

Transfers to VISA in USD, EUR to cards of Russian and Ukrainian banks are not possible.

Transfers to MasterCard cards are working in normal mode.

I make transfers at least once a week from this system to a Russian card (and to someone else's) and everything is fine.

I do not have a Russian card, neither my own nor someone else's.

I'm going to geta MasterCard.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

There is AdvanceCash with no less attractive terms.

Question for your enquiry: how can non-residents of the Russian Federation use AdvanceCash to withdraw money to a rouble card in the Russian Federation?

And you can not, and through WM as two bytes to send. Because they have a card-exchanger exchange.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

If you remember the next two years, WebMoney was constantly attacked by the Regulator. First freeze the ruble accounts of affiliate companies for withdrawal of funds (although we got the money, albeit with a big delay), then they began to cut limits and withdrawal to the card. Then they started cutting the limits and withdrawing money from the card, then they sent out letters demanding clarification of the transactions.

The situation with WebMoney seems obvious - the ship is going down. So there is nothing surprising in the fact that WebMoney withdrawals are closing. It is a pity for freelancers from the CIS countries. It seems to be the only sane way to withdraw them.

On their site, however, it is not clear what Kyiv has to do with it.

Attention: Operator Offline!
Payment on applications will take place on 13.02.2018 from 16.30 on Kiev.

And QIWI, Yandex-money, as an alternative? There are Visa/Master cards there too.
Reason: