General - page 797

Need Help I created a new mql5 account and tried to create signal using trader id that had been used in my old mql5 account (has been deleted).  But now It says Specified account already being used as a signal.  What am I suppossed to do? I already contact the support team but no response Thanks
The account password recovery for isn't working. Please fix it.
Hi everyone I clicked register as  signal for my demo account. Browser opened with this page: Please help me? Thanks
I try to code an EA and I wonder what is the best code regarding fast retrieval/obtain of prices. Please respond with argues. All opinions are very much appreciated !
How can we stop vendors from removing product without paying any conpensation. For example I just paid over $2000 for EAs that are now worthless because they have been removed.
My freelancer <Deleted>is still in project with me to convert my code to mt5 after three weeks. He was called out for posting my EA running on his live account and as well backtests on SOEHOE.ID. The guy shows no remorse and continues to coordinate buyers directing them to his email address. So I...
Do wingdings still work?  Can't seem to draw arrows.  Get different character. Thanks!         #property indicator_chart_windowextern string Settings_n_1 = "--------------------------";extern int Side = 0;extern int MP_Y = 0; extern int MP_X = 0; int start(){double vAo = iOpen("AUDCHF",PERIOD_D1...
Hello, i would like to know if it's possible to provide signals for indices ?
  download  (1)
Time Info One Minute, Where To Download For Chart?
Hi, I would like to know how to convert the csv tickdata file downloaded by tick downloader to FXT and HST (Mt4 platform). The previous script CSV2FXT is no longer available and I am looking of a free tool (not tick suite software ).  thank you in advance
Dears I am writing a code for EA entering the first order with simple indicators, it works very fine now on Demo, I am trying to add backup strategy if price goes against trade by using average strategy. the code working good to place average orders but fail on modifying Take profit. i do not know...
Hi Guys, Latest changes in MT5 are very good because permit new approach to many old problems. Anybody have a good solution to implement logarithmic scale? Thanks Andre Lima
What to do if I have accidentally clicked cancelled server? Possible to bring it back to service?
Hello, i Need Support. ihave create a Signal. and i have change my leverage from 1:1000 to 1:200 on my Broker. But here dont chage ore update it. what can i do for updating the leverage?
Hey! For the past couple of days I've been having a look around the internet to try and find a good place to start trading. I was just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction? Many thanks Forexluk
Sorry to burden you guys, i've been trying to test a strategy for a while and i'm trying to test the code. Sometimes it runs but when it tries to buy or sell it says "unsupported filling mode" other time it makes a strange noise and doesn't run at all....Maybe cos i'm running on a Mac? I'm with...
Could someone help me out? I want to display in COMMENT(); the following: Trade Statistics ------------------------ Today's Trading       :   <TT_number_of_trades_made> / <TT_profit_or_loss> - <TT_gain_in_percentage> % This Month's Trade   :  <TM_number_of_trades_made> / <TM_profit_or_loss> -...
Hicommunity, I’ve boughtan EA that I’ve used on several trading accounts – I have 7 licenses that I canuse. Does someone know how I can delete one of my licenses that are connectedto a trading account so that I can release one of my licenses? I’ve looked atthe page where I’ve bought the EA but there...
Hi all Ive completed the entire course on udemy on how to build a forex bot and have all the notes, so how can I have a set up where when the 50 EMA is above the 10 EMA there is a sell position, and when the the 10EMA is above the 50 EMA there is a buy position? thanks :)
I am referring to the MQL5 website. They are showing thousands of signal providers. Therefore, it is very important to have different options to sort them on their website. What I am missing is a sort-option for monthly or weekly average performance or over another certain period of time, e.g. over
I'm getting a faster VPS and have the choice between 2012 and 2016 - is one of them better for running multiple MT4? THANKS
Am I right in thinking that if I have a MQL5 VPS in NEW York and the single provider also uses a MQL5 VPS in New York, that I will get faster execution speeds than if the provider's VPS in New York communicates with my own (non MQL5) VPS in New York? Or no difference? Thanks
Hello, in this image, historical data are also displayed for trading hours where the future is closed. The data provider is CGQ via AMP futures demo account. It's a Metatrader 5 bug?
Hi All, I'm in the process of developing a small EA based on RSI and couple of other indicators using MQL5 wizard. My problem is I want the RSI indicator to signal only when RSI is >70 or <30 and place buy or sell orders accordingly. But currently it is signaling for Failed swing, Divergence, Double...
I have tried time after time to stop my visual host from running, I have removed the EA from the charts, closed the charts, turned auto-trading off and re-synchronised time after time but to no avail, the auto trading still happens. Any advice or ways to stop this
  Notifications  (1)
Why can't notifications be sent to windows cellphone  via messenger. Why only Android and iPhone?
Hi everyone i am new on forex. I want to subscribe a signal but there is something i could not resolve by myself. On signals there is maximum drawdown i want to learn maximum drawdown but in relative drawdown there is by balance and by equity for example i am writing here Relative drawdown: By...
Hi All, I'm new to mql5 and in the process of building a mobile and desktop application for task automation. Question; How do I integrate it to MT4 or 5? Is there an API? Or documentation to guide in integration? I will appreciate your help. Thanks, Titus
Hi There, I'm pretty new to the trading scene, I have been doing some research into a trading tool/technique I have been trying to use. I have been told that what I am trying to achieve is called a curl stop? and can be achieved on MT4/5 by using a flag? basically I was looking for a way to...