Green vertical line meaning...

Hi

What does it mean exactly the green vertical line after the green vertical bar ? I mean i know both of them belong to the bar but how one is thick and the other is not (why the difference) ?

Just asking this because on my example image the vertical line did cross over the Take Profit (TP) line (the blue dash line) and it did not close the order. Why ?

I am using the metatrader 4.

Thanks in advance...

p.s. - Image is attached to the topic

Miguel_Jesus:

Hi

What does it mean exactly the green vertical line after the green vertical bar ? I mean i know both of them belong to the bar but how one is thick and the other is not (why the difference) ?

Just asking this because on my example image the vertical line did cross over the Take Profit (TP) line (the blue dash line) and it did not close the order. Why ?

I am using the metatrader 4.

Thanks in advance...

p.s. - Image is attached to the topic

blue dash line are current price, you need to "show ask line" then you'll see your take profit price. I assume your order are short/sell type, in order your tp hit it need passed the ask line. 
ask line price - current price = spread.
for example your order are
Sell/short, TP at 1.30000 and your spread are 10 point, so it need to hit 1.2990 price to clear and TP hit.  

or

Buy/long, TP at 1.30000 and your spread are 10 point, so it need to hit 1.30010 price to clear and TP hit.  

hope it helps.

Reason: