General - page 798

The attached indicator is not loading onto MT4.  The filepath is FILE/OPEN DATA FILE/MQL4/INDICATORS and select ex4 file It first asked me which program to open with so I selected MT4  I select the file and then restart MT4 but its not showing up.  Ive tried it via EA too but no luck Where am I...
Hi This mql5 code is giving a run time error "invalid pointer access", Not sure why and how to fix it, please? Thank you News              *news[];                        // at the start of the fileArrayResize(news, 82);// then in a loop      for(int i=0; i<82; i++){      news[i] = new News(some...
Hi all - I keep on trying to download MQL4 to test an EA I have had programmed, but it keeps updated to MQL5. Can anyone help, please?! Thank you
  Currency News  (2)
Hey guys, I am new here and I hope everyone here will be fine. :) I am looking for a news related to the devaluation of pound in Brexit era.  Can I gather a few points from here like how foreign exchange is effected under such situation? 
Hello all,  According to studies and practical examples, what is the ideal return on your capital amount monthly trading forex.  I am not concerned about money, I want to know what should be ideal returns on my capital every month so that I can be considered as a profitable trader. 
Hello, I am copying a signal Some time ago (months) I did check his growth rate for year 2017. It was in the range of 90% - 98% Now on mql5 it is displayed as a growth of 134.24% Why was this change performed by you
Hi there, Probably a really simple way but is there anyway to extract the result data from backtesting in MT5 into excel? I have backtested an EA over 2 years and have over 100 trades. I want to extract the buy and sell price of those trades to analysis. Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers
New MetaTrader 5 platform build 1880: Calculation of the complete history of synthetic symbols The updated version of the MetaTrader 5 platform will be released on July 6, 2018. The new version features the following changes: Terminal: Added calculation of the price history of synthetic symbols...
Hello, It is posible open an account as Seller under a company name? Or it MUST to be under my persosnal name? I would like to sell my tools, EA & Signals under my company name, Thank you in advance.
  tester EA log  (1)
Hi, In a simple EA code, I am trying to print number of ticks. I expect it to print from 1 in step of 1 in the following code: int tick;int OnInit(){   tick = 0;   return(INIT_SUCCEEDED);}void OnTick(){   Print("Tick = ", tick++);} But it prints from some arbitrary number, like 21000 and different...
Dear all, Strategy testing with reasonable enough while testing specially when I am using open price only on M1 time frame, but all of a sudden it became too too slow while testing specially when I use the visualization mode, any one knows why ? I didn't change anything in its setting !!
  Please help me.  (6)
I need some help here, I'm a novice at building EAs and I don't know, what I don't know. I'm using: MetaTrader4 version:4.00 Build 1090 (19May2017)  and  MetaEditor version: 5.00 Build 1601 (19May 2017). I've built the following, very simple EA, and can't figure out why I keep getting errors when...
Hi, how can I can read a file with the order information and place the order in a automatic way? 
Hi all! Does anyone uses Metatrader on a Stick? And no, it's not for barbecuing :P. It's like having a Windows 10 with Metatrader installed so you can just plug into a monitor, desktop or a laptop to use it at cyber cafes, library computers, friend's house and other places. I've seen products like...
I will report it here when I find something to fix or clarify about the site.
I wonder what is the point of the green  Copy for ** USD  button in all MT4 signals here in MQL5.com, if when you click it, it downloads the MT5 installer. I think that MQL5 has overdone it with this obsession for abandoning MT4 and embrace MT5. Can MQL5 technicians think of a better way to help...
I found this EA and would love if someone could help me adjust it. The only setting I want to change is closing everything for a loss instead of a gain. Currently when all the trades that are open reach XX positive it closes everything. But I want to change it so when the trades are XX negative it...
Just wondering what the best practice is to deploy products to the market. Do you have to set up a separate company then deploy as a Company? Or should one deploy as an individual? Do you have to declare the income and pay tax on it? personally vs company? I live in the UK.
I would like to suggest to MQL5 technicians to enable back the auto-renewal option for signal subscriptions . It was available in the past, but now its not and I receive complaints from MQL5 signal subscribers, that their signal subscription ends and they don't realize it, since there is no warning
Hi, I've built an EA and would like to deploy to a client but I'd like to allow only one PC to be run on. License per PC. How to program this? Is it possible to read the client's PC unique name using MQL and check against a whitelist? Thanks
Buen dia, como hago para cerrar un posición cada x minutos, es decir que después de abierta solo dure cierta cantidad de tiempo, por ejemplo se cierre a los 10 minutos de estar abierta? Good day, how do I close a position every x minutes, that is to say that after opening only lasts a certain amount...
Hi, How can I determine the trend direction of an oscillator (whether the oscillator direction is up or down?) because I need this in my strategy. Shall I just compare it to its MA even if it looks horizontal in some cases or trending in other cases as per these charts?
Seven videos demonstrating the copy trading technology in English and Russian are available on our official YouTube channel. Watch the videos to learn how to find a suitable signal, how to analyze its trade performance, how to subscribe to a signal as well as to evaluate the effectiveness of copied...
Hi, I accidentally executed the same purchase twice. Obviously, I already own the indicator so I don't need another one. How can I request a refund to my account? Orders 915178143 and 915178468 Thanks Kent
Is it possible to color the exit symbol of a position acc. to profit (e.g. green) and loss (e.g. red) (where how)? Where can I change the color of the Entry and Exit Symbols? MqlTradeRequest does not provide anything like that :(
there is no loading mql5 website for subscribe signal service in mt4. why is it ?
Hi everyone i'm trying to connect more agents to my main one. I add the right ones (by the .mt5 list) but the error is still the same  2018.11.13 21:37:34.134 Agent_192.168.1.,xxxx authorization on still connected agent I read all post and all guides but i didn't found anything about that Is a...
Dear Support Team, I am currently subscribing to " link to the signal was deleted by moderator "... However, it seem can't connect to the signal provider... the message in Journal saying "Signal - connecting to signal server". It keeps trying every 5 min, but can't successful. Already over 6 hours
hello can you hilp me what is the minimum amount of money you can use with mtatredr or is it the lowest amount of money?