Add alert to an existing indicator

PLS CAN ANYONE HELP TO ADD ALERT TO THIS INDICATOR. WHENEVER IT SHOWS WHITE BAR OR RED BAR, AT THE CLOSE OF THE BAR DISPLAY THE ALERT SHOWING THE CURRENCY PAIR. PLS SOMEBODY HELP. THANKS

Unclick the Caps Lock button

Coders (any coder) are coding for free:

• if it is interesting for them personally, or
  • if it is interesting for many members of this forum.

----------------

and Freelance section of the forum should be used in most of the cases.

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
I have 3 indicators and I need to merge to create rules to take take by expert advisor with stop loss and take profit, breakeven if X amount of pips reached. Parameters should also have options for Buy Trades only and SEll trades only or Both. After developer should run a backtest and provide results. Thanks Identifique o Canal de...

ANTHONY ONOJETA:
PLS CAN ANYONE HELP TO ADD ALERT TO THIS INDICATOR. WHENEVER IT SHOWS WHITE BAR OR RED BAR, AT THE CLOSE OF THE BAR DISPLAY THE ALERT SHOWING THE CURRENCY PAIR. PLS SOMEBODY HELP. THANKS

Here's the modified indicator with Alerts when a white bar, or red bar, is formed.

MQL4 is based on the C++ language. If you'd like to learn how to code in MQL4, I'd highly recommend learning the basics by read the first few chapters on learncpp.com at least until you get to "Arrays (Part II)".

It took me about 4-8 years to learn the basics. But then again, I'm a slow learner.

All the best with your trading!