Requesting for Support

Dear Sir/Madam

I want you to help me to get mql5 codes for delete or cancel all running sell positions at the same time, not one by one position. Delete all or cancel all running in profit and even all running in loss.

Thanks

mancros:

Dear Sir/Madam

I want you to help me to get mql5 codes for delete or cancel all running sell positions at the same time, not one by one position. Delete all or cancel all running in profit and even all running in loss.

Thanks

Search in Codebase or in the Market, since we are not allowed to suggest or discuss products in the forum.

Dear Sir/Madam

Thanks

Search in Codebase or in the Market, or order one at freelance since we are not allowed to suggest or discuss products in the forum.
MQL5 Code Base
MQL5 Code Base
  • www.mql5.com
Range BreakOut EA. The range is defined by the min number of bars and max width in pips. This expert advisor is designed with visual strategy builder - Mission Automate. Code is generated automatically. More info: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/4951 Grid system with limit orders. This expert advisor is designed with visual strategy builder...
Reason: