General - page 1444

Six months ago we announced successful certification of the MetaTrader 5 platform by the RTS stock exchange. However, we continued to develop our platform to expand to other exchanges. And now we are pleased to announce that the MetaTrader 5 trading platform has been certified for the Singapore...
How to get balance/equity graph in demo account? How to clear the history and reset the balance in demo account? Thanks.
After many years of research on traders I came to the conclusion that one of the strongest tools of technical analysis are the Elliott Waves. Probably the most famous and active for over 30 years in this field is Robert Prechter. I want to discuss and comment on his forecast for 2012. Without going...
The fifth annual Automated Trading Championship 2011 is over. Today, after 12 weeks of the fascinating competition of trading robots, participants' Expert Advisors have been stopped, and we can finally announce the winners. During the Championship, various Expert Advisors got featured on top of the...
On the eleventh week of the Automated Trading Championship, Andrea Zani (sbraer) got featured very close to the top five of the competition. It is on the sixth place with about 47,000 USD now. Andrea's Expert Advisor AZXY has made only one losing deal, which was at the very beginning of the...
Of all the Expert Advisors participating in the current Championship, 104 EAs are multicurrency, i.e. they trade two or more currency pairs. We decided to see how they differ from single currency Expert Advisors in terms of trading performance: the ratio of profitable and losing EAs, convenient and...
On the seventh week of the Championship, Li Fang's Expert Advisor (lf8749) set a new record - it earned over $100,000 in 10 trades. This successful series helped the Expert Advisor to stay at the very top of the Automated Trading Championship 2011 rating for two weeks. In this interview we tried to...
We are pleased to announce that we've started the development of the MetaTrader 4 mobile trading platform for Apple iOS powered smartphones and tablet PCs. Upon the completion of the development, traders will receive new mobile trading platforms for Apple iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. The new mobile...
i use mt5 tester all history data is after 2011 12.20, how to make Mt5 download more history data?
[Deleted]
I uploaded a selling product below : https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/158 Is there more steps to proceed? I cannot find my products in market->indicators menu and profile->seller menu. Thank You.
Can anyone tell me if the Renko or Point & Figure charts will be available in MQL5. Most platforms are making them available
[Deleted]
Report-Forex.com is a FREE web Forex trading analytics platform. Upload your accounts: auto\LIVE\, real, demo, expert tester statements/MetaTrader format/ and generate powerful charts, statistics, data export. Share or not your strategies. You can merge and compare all your accounts to improve your...
Hey Guys, I am new to the forum. Can anyone suggest me a Fully Automated Forex Trading EA on MT4? I need it so that I can try on a demo account for a while and then move to live trading. Please let me know what you have or know darealk
Hello! I am new member on mql5.com website and i was searching for information if it is possible to Trade the real money, which earned from mql5 account? Thank you for answer. Best Regards! Daniel
  Help! EA crash  (1)
I sent an EA to my freind and he say it make MT crash, it run fine in my PC. My system: winXP, MT4 build 4.409, my freind's system: see pic.
The market is dead. Continuing with last week’s theme – there was no volume, no volatility, and no “action” of any kind. If the market isn’t dead, it sure is in a very deep slumber. The range has been so tight for so long that when it does wake up, or come back to life, it should do so with a ba...
I found this feature very interesting, where the trades going in negative territory finish at 0. Anybody knows how it works? Thanks
I want to take paid one 2 one MQL training, tried the material but not easy to me to understand, does any one offer this service? regards
Hi everyone, I am looking for a Fractal EA. I have seen many posted about the internet BUT most of them cannot backtest. Does anyone have a simple Fractal EA that not only works but can be backtested as well? If so, can you post your files here? Many thanks. Dave.
Hey Guys, I wanted to get the feedback of fellow traders new and experienced on the way they take reversals and continuation in confluence zones in trending markets between 5m-4 hour charts. In the spot fx market. I understand that continuations make up 65-70% of developed market patterns and
Hi, Really could do with some help here. The code below is borrowed off one of the fabulous contributors on this site. What I am trying to achieve is working in different time frames. I have used the code below to create an example of this. However if I kick off the 'Strategy Tester' on...
Dear Traders, Followers in the ForexCopy system The ForexCopy system by InstaForex provides investors with a wide range of unique financial services. Using a revolutionary approach to investments in high-yield projects and reconsidering basic principles of payment settlements between a trader and...
The Championship's TOP-10 is still rich for surprises and exciting moments. During the eleventh week the Championship leader, the Expert Advisor of Xupypr from Russia has finally fixed its profit causing joy among its fans and now it is staying still. The second place is being occupied by the...
So, the Automated Trading Championship 2011 is over! and the winners are named. While waiting for the official winners announcement, we decided to remind you of some of the Championship figures. Unofficially we can call it a distribution of special awards for outstanding performance during the...
It's vitally important. I know about its disadvantages and use it whenever possible It's Very important. I perform testing using mostly this mode Maybe. Sometimes I use it for optimization Not needed. Quality is more important than speed.
  EA Question.  (2)
Hi All, The names Dave and I am new to the site. I would like to ask if this site accepts requests for Expert Advisors? Happy pipping to one and all. Dave.
Can any body guide best robot in Gold Trading
  Wishlist for MT5  (7)
Hello Everyone, I have been trying out the new MT5, and as I read through some of the posts, I see there are still a lot of items to go, but great progress is being made! I really like the new MetaEditor updates, it makes my code look much nicer! At the risk of being redundant, here is some of...
[Deleted]
  2012  (9)
Trading Journal for 2012