MetaQuotes "This is the last MT4 upgrade" IMPOSSIBLE !! - page 2

Aboncab was right, now if you try to download mt4 you are actually downloading mt5. So  now you only get demo account if you create it in a broker. The mt4 boss is desperate that everyone jump on mt5. 

But the problem he is missing is the cost to convert the old EA`s and indicators.  

I think no need to panic. There may be no more updates but definitely there will still be support.

It would be great if metaquotes could clarify this in this post. Thanks

I believe there will be a union between Metatrader, contrary to what they say ....

I just spoke with FXCM again about MT5 and they have no plans to switch their broker version to MT5.  They say the demand is too small.  I added my support for MT5 ... despite counting for very little.

I also discussed using MT5 and a copier to MT4 so I can use MT5 with the software doing its job via MT4.  There is no problem for executing trades with the broker.

If people want to try out this strategy of MT5/MT4 I would be interested in any experiences.

The speed of the execution seems to not be a real issue.

Hi all,

But there is another type of questions.
While MT4 updating has stopped permanently, what about the product's security in the future?? Or what about the de-compilers?
They may attack the latest sold/bought MT4 products in a long period by keep trying!

Or I am wrong?

Mohammad Soubra:
Hi all,

But there is another type of questions.
While MT4 updating has stopped permanently, what about the product's security in the future?? Or what about the de-compilers?
They may attack the latest sold/bought MT4 products in a long period by keep trying!

Or I am wrong?
I wouldn't take that as a bible. The market will deside as it did years ago. They must follow the demande. If everybody like to buy red Mercedes cars do you think Mercedes will build only blue cars and ask the customers to change his requests?

Bernhard Schweigert:
I wouldn't take that as a bible. The market will deside as it did years ago. They must follow the demande. If everybody like to buy red Mercedes cars do you think Mercedes will build only blue cars and ask the customers to change his requests?
Oh..

Anyhow, you have not answered me
But thanks for the pritty reply

Regarding your example of the Mercedes  (Blue/ Red), I am with you in this opinion

Brokers will have the final say on this issue.

I really wish they'd kill MT4.  Metatrader 5  is awesome but brokers aren't going to go through the trouble of updating and validating a new platform unless a clear decision is made to declare "end of life"  on the old platform. I mean, look at how Windows XP and Internet Explorer 8 stuck around keeping everything terrible because nobody would drop support for them after they were outdated and burdensome...  until  Microsoft stopped updating and supporting them.  Just look at the advancements in the web that were "suddenly possible"  once developers weren't locked into supporting a rotting platform with too much market share.
Reason: