General - page 795

I have subscribed 2 new signals from mql5 with my brocker XM.com (see the image attached), You can see that I already have more signals subscribed on that server (xm Global Real 32) The problem is: when I try to open the new VPS on those new signals, the system doesn't allow me to do it... and that
  EA code erased  (4)
I am currently testing my own EAs on a practice account using MT4. Today when I went to log into my computer I noticed that my EA's code had been completely erased. I obviously didn't do it and my computer is clean. The EA file is still on my mql4 platform but the code is empty. Has that happened to...
  Metatrader 5 Plugin  (19   1 2)
Hi everyone. I want to add a new feature to metatrader 5 platform. How can i do this?
Hi All, I am very new to MQL language, I am a software developer and i was wondering if i can use MQL to program application that can execute orders automatically based on strategy but this order will execute from the company that i work for. Is this possible using MQL or all orders must execute on...
Hi, Some of my pairs in Market Watch are highlighted in Blue. Can't find information on this. Wonder if anyone here knows the answer? Regards, Lewis
Is it possible to select a deal by ticket in MQL5 using CDeal?  Documentation: Ticket (Get method) Gets the deal ticket. ulong  Ticket() const  Return Value Deal ticket. Ticket (Set method) Select the position for further work. void  Ticket(    ulong  ticket      // ticket    ) Parameters ticket...
  MQL UML
Anyone knows of any UML modeling tools for MQL?
If you are an Italian Trader or Italian MQL developer please comment this thread! Regards Alfredo
int n=100;double a[n]; Hi, can anybody say why thee is an "invalid index value" error?
Upgraded my  EA with new version today and I install it to 15M and H1 chart. I use MQL5 VPS. So I synchronized it and I found this message from the VPS journal. Let me know what to do
Hello, When creating trades with the OrderSend() function, the volume of the trade is specified in lots. Is there any way to control the size of one lot? I haven't found any function for this in the API. Being able to use very small lot sizes would enable us to test out strategies in the real market...
hi i recently when i try to send private message to a friend , when i press send button , nothing will send . i tried two diffrent browsers but same problem ? i did not get any email or alert that said im banned or some thing .  i will be appreciated if any one know this problem solve . thanks
Hello Traders. I have an idea for an indicator that is inspired by the weis waves indicator-an improvement of it,if you will. I will post the weis wave indicator @ the bottom of the post to convey the general idea of the indicator. This particular indicator, instead of showing TOTAL volume @ the end
Hi Everyone, I am trying to make a simple test on Custom Symbol. I am using CopyTicks to get ticks' data from standard symbol and create a new custom symbol via CustomTicksAdd . The funny thing is that the CustomTicksAdd manage to add tick when it returns a value 1. However, when I check it at the...
There is few charts opened in terminal, for example: AUDCAD, DKKSEK, AUDJPY, EURZAR, USDCZK, USDCHF. And there is array of target charts: DKKSEK, EURZAR, USDCHF. How do I minimize all charts windows except chart windows of target charts
[Deleted]
how to hide transaction history in our public signal? so subscriber or anothers can find any trading report except transaction history only ? 
hi  is there code in which if there was an engulfing candle e.g on Monday, the code can read that and put in a sell or buy on the Tuesday (the next day) and then close the trade at the close of the daily bar, as there is a likelihood of price continuing in that way?  The code would see it as the...
  Coding help  (11   1 2)
Hello all, I have this indicator which works well for changing chart symbols. I want to use the indicator for monitoring various pairs  by a change of colors of the relevant button. I want to introduce a code which will cycle through the list of pairs and provide a background color for each pair...
When I try to use any of the socket functions like SocketCreate() which are documented in the Network section: https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/network I get the error message "function not defined" in the MetaEditor when it tries to compile it. Do these functions need a special include if you want to...
Hello everyone, I hope you walk well. This time I write to know if you can recommend some software or online site where you can compare my different portfolios composed by EA. What I am looking for is to be able to use the operations carried out by each of the EAs and compare profits, drawdown, etc....
i want to test my ea but not on strategy tester which is on mt4 because it shows different results when running on demo. pls suggest a good method to test it 
Hi, I have script that draw text vertically on chart. However, it draw correctly for all odd text size, sa 11, 13,15. When I change text size to even number (say,12 or 10), sometime text turn to horizontal . Thank you, HHC          ObjectSetInteger(chart_ID,name,OBJPROP_FONTSIZE...
HI what is the MT5 "Options Board" feature? It is never highlighted so i cant click it, i was wondering what it can be used for? can in the future we trade options on MT5? thanls
How are MQL5 signal slippage statistics worked out and how accurate are they? Thanks
Hi, does anyone know how to protect an EA or Indicator from being: 1) decompiled; 2) executed by any user; And finally, is there a way to associate an EA or Indicator to a license key ? Thanks in advance for the help. Jo.
As my thread title suggests, I would like to know if the currency strength indicator and the forex correlation indicator are the same thing. Thanks and merry Christmas!
Hello everybody, I'm new here and also new to trading in general so please bear with me if I might ask questions which are obvious to the senior traders. In the last weeks I did a lot of researching and I learned that backtesting is key before going online with an EA. I also learned that accuracy of...
Hi , Up time for metatrader vps ?% Thanks
What does it mean to have a profile name with the strikethrough on this site? I've seen a number of profiles with that, but I haven't been able to deduce what it means, at first I thought they've been deleted but I started doubting this when I observed the profiles still open and you can even send...
Hi friends, I have a VPS from mql5 and wanted to know how to identify which EA is running and on which pair. Can anyone help ? Thanks in advance. Steve