General - page 796

How are MQL5 signal slippage statistics worked out and how accurate are they? Thanks
Hi, does anyone know how to protect an EA or Indicator from being: 1) decompiled; 2) executed by any user; And finally, is there a way to associate an EA or Indicator to a license key ? Thanks in advance for the help. Jo.
As my thread title suggests, I would like to know if the currency strength indicator and the forex correlation indicator are the same thing. Thanks and merry Christmas!
Hello everybody, I'm new here and also new to trading in general so please bear with me if I might ask questions which are obvious to the senior traders. In the last weeks I did a lot of researching and I learned that backtesting is key before going online with an EA. I also learned that accuracy of...
Hi , Up time for metatrader vps ?% Thanks
What does it mean to have a profile name with the strikethrough on this site? I've seen a number of profiles with that, but I haven't been able to deduce what it means, at first I thought they've been deleted but I started doubting this when I observed the profiles still open and you can even send...
Hi friends, I have a VPS from mql5 and wanted to know how to identify which EA is running and on which pair. Can anyone help ? Thanks in advance. Steve
  Copier EA  (1)
Hello, What is the best Free EA that I can use to copy the trades between 2 MT4 accounts? Thank you.
How to call the file with CMD or BAT suffix name in MQL language? There are system functions in C language. Does anyone know if MQL has such functions? For example, there is a "1. bat" in my d disk. What should I do when I call it in the script Onstrat?
Hi, I want Zigzag indicator added to the iPad / iPhone version of MT4. Can anyone help me do that? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi, i embedded the metatrader in my website. now i want to open the chart of a symbol that i specify. is it even possible to do so? for example if the user opens the website with the embedded metatrader and as soon as he logs in, the metatrader should open the chart of EURUSD. i there any possiblity...
I am like super new to programing mql4.  I am trying to make an EA, that will close say a buy order and simultaneously open a short position.  I have the following functions.  int Long()   {      if (OrderType() == OP_SELL)      CloseShort();      b_ticket=OrderSend(Symbol()...
sir can anyone help me to send link for 15 minute hi low candle indicators pls
  Stop all trades  (7)
Is there a way to stop trades at a point? 
Got a question that I’m hoping someone on here can help me with. Say I start with a GBPUSD buy order, the trade goes south and I want to hedge by placing another buy order. When using TD Ameritrade (in particular, it’s ThinkorSwim mobile app) it seems to use a weighted average calculation to execute...
Hello guys, I'm calling the Strategy Tester Visualization using command line + custom configuration file (https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/start_advanced/start). The thing is: ShutdownTerminal=1 closes only the terminal, leaving  the Strategy Tester Visualization open. How can I close it...
Hey guys, I want to set an alert on chart and configure it to open a buy stop order with fixed lot size, TP and SL in points. Can it be done and if so, how? Thanks Sal
Whenever Windows Updates, the Platforms I have opened all disappear, and I have to reload all of them again.  In your next update for MT5 Hedged Platform, please incorporate something that will automatically save the MT5 platforms I created so there will be no need to re-create all of my platforms....
Hi, I have accounts with different brokers. I wanted to know is there a way/software that I can use to trade these at the same time? For example, place a trade once and have it duplicated across all my accounts ?  Thanks. 
Hello, I try to change the arrow color to Aqua but this below code doesn't work. Could you help me fix it? Thanks a lot. HHC void OnStart()  {   long chart_ID=ChartID();  //---- obj_arrow, window to draw, time, place     ObjectCreate("Arrow",OBJ_ARROW, 0, Time[1], High[1]);...
  Errors  (2)
Can someone tell me what these errors are? It is in a genetic simulation of MT5 Thank you!
Hi, I try to draw a text and put it vertical from High of a bar. The problem is that when the High is near top of screen, the text is created but not show up. It only shows up when I squeeze the chart. Is there any way to make the Text show up even partially? Thank you so much. HHC void...
[Deleted]
Dear All, I mistake deposits in community instead of trade account, I want to withdraw  and transfer the funds into trade account. How can I do this? . Many thanks. Peter Muana.
Guys, the build 1960 still have problem testing strategies.. After launching a test of an EA (wheter in visual mode or not) the second launch hangs indefinitely and does not finish.  I have to manually kill the process metatester.exe and restart the testing for it to succeed. This happens also with...
[Deleted]
  Lower than $30  (3)
Hi everyone.. is the price of any new signals lower than $30 ? 
  Advertising: GOOGLE and YANDEX again  (64   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Greetings all. Friends, bringing up the topic of GOOGLE and YANDEX advertising again Is there a solution? Maybe someone has found one? Yandex does not work with Ukraine. Google doesn't allow forex ads..... only YouTube Has anyone found a solution
How to Merge RSI Indicator with Moving Average in my expert Like this : https://ibb.co/N660DwN https://ibb.co/pXF07ps
Hi, on metatrader, if you code: while (1>0) {} The program does not run and crashes, but why this happen? I see that in other languages there is no problem with this kind of loop. Thanks for answer
Id like your help please. My app isn't correctly sync with my real account. These positions aren't my real positions in my real account. (see attached file) Only the last one is correct. The others are closed positions but are there yet. How could I fix that? 
Hi I am trying to add 2SD 2 Standard deviation for the price ratio of two correlated pairs for example AUDUSD/NSDUSD , but getting zero result since it is not taking into array as the same way as it does in expert adviser. Please guide me where I am wrong. These are the lines I am trying to get the...