Download MetaTrader 5

General - page 796

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Hi there, I need some programmer to code the following idea I have. This strategy is based on 2 moving averages and Volume trading, but manually is difficult to trade since there are several aspects that influence manual trading (emotion, time to trade, etc.). I do not believe to be very dificult...
Dear Friends, I'm not a programmer, but I want to make mq4 based on rsi 14, on level 30 & 70 alert with a pop up appear "sell or Buy on every pair curency". So if I put this mq4 into eur/usd : when the candle reach rsi "14" into 30 area on eur/usd, it will be an alert with the pop up "Buy...
Is there anyway to change the email display name for emails that are sent from MT4?
  Need help (9)
Ok, I'm sure I saw a thread about this but I can't seem to find it. I'm looking for a way to disable trading after a certain percentage profit has been reached. Example if my balance is up 10%, I want all my EA to close all pending orders and disable my EA for all currency pairs until I manually...
  Building a Trading Computer (22   1 2 3)
Okay, reconnecting with my inner geek... Several of you have asked me about specs for building a powerful PC. While I do not claim to be an IT expert, I did recently build a trading workstation for myself, and am happy to share what worked and didn't work for me. Before we get started, for those of...
  Best 4 M1 (3)
I am trying to develop a good and consistant M1 scalping strategy. Would appreciate any help with reliable indicator suggestions for M1 trading.
Hi to ererybody in this Forex Help paradise. I am newbie to general online trading, I subscribed 2 days ago to fxfisherman forum, I read a lot of forex related topics, downloaded more than 17 indicators, I backtested them for a while and finally decided what combination of them to use. The whole...
we have some issues returning a string from a c++ dll exported function. the function is declared this way int __stdcall GetValueString( LPCTSTR key, char *value, int valuesize ) where value is a pointer to the string which will hold the returned value and valuesize contains the initial number of...
Sometimes, Traders can make really good calls and others times they are just lucky. The Sterling Dollar trade was a little of both. We recommended to SHORT GBP / USD at 2.0020 on the 23rd of July. Our inital TAKE PROFIT was at 1.9700, which was moved down to 1.9600 on last Friday, 31st of July. Last...
Im wondering if anyone has this or can code it. Im looking for a volatility breakout indicator such that when the range a single bar exceeds a multiple of the ATR then a signal is given (a mark on the chart preferably a up arrow for up breakout and down arrow for down breakout). Id liek to be able...
  MTF Stoch Bars Indicators (50   1 2 3 4 5)
Two Stochastic Bar type Indicators - you can load 2 different Periods onto 1 chart as shown in the screenshot below 19/06/2007 Sorry people i had neglected to change the internal code on one of the lines for the Above 80 color and have now corrected it, it meant that you could not change that color...
  recalculate needed (11   1 2)
On my development metatrader platform I am normaly not connected to server, so I don't want to recalculate. Plus if I did recalculate it won't change anything as my data has not changed. It is just a wast of time. Please put back in the recalculate again.
Can anyone tell me where I can get the days High, Low, and close and be able to put in an excel file, copy and paste. to be used for daily adr range calculations. Thanks Lou Keep on Pippin
Hi Folks This system if followed can work for scalping It should make a good 10 pips a day .A good trader only needs to make 10 pips daily @2 lots /$20 per pip = $200 per day to make a living.There is no E a at present but any coder here is free to post a good quality Expert advisor This system...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008, an article A Month of Registration Is Behind Us has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2008/news/370/). 31 days have passed since the Registration started. Over one thousand people have applied for the Registration in the Third...
Hi. First of all, English is not my native language, so hope you understand. I have been study this Braintrend2Sig Indicator about 8 month now, and it works bretty fine 4h charts. And I think that the Best pairs is GPYJPY and EURJPY. I know the signal is little late, but it dont matter when there...
Visit Forex Blog to see unbelievable daily signal Signal update: 01 Aug EUR/CHF SELL at: 1.6340 - EUR/USD BUY at: 1.5540 - USD/CAD SELL at: 1.0260 - USD/JPY SELL at: 107.90 - GLD BUY at: 905.00
I have a custom indicator that draws objects in the indicator window but they appear "squashed" (very short). Is there a way to control the minimum/maximum limits from within the indicator? If I set the limits manually the indicator is correct but I need to control this from within the code. TIA
I have a request for a new feature that would make MT4 even more amazing. This is the ability to create LAYOUT TEMPLATES for the trading platform, different than the chart templates...so please keep reading.. (this is very similar to other leading software programs.) EXAMPLE: I click my 1st...
On 7/14/08, we recommended to SHORT AUD/ USD at 0.9735. Currently, we are trading at 0.9435 and have 300 pips on this particular trade. We mentioned before that this currency pair pays heavy swaps daily and we would most likely take the trade off before it reaches its intended target of 0.9300....
I am just wondering if there are any plans for more bar types, like momentum bars, volume bars, and it would be nice if you could get tick data too. Anyway, I was just wondering if there are any plans for to add any of these in the future? Thanks
New York , July 29, 2008 The FXCM Group has released its most recent balance sheet. Thenumbers reflect the group's financial strength and status as of June30, 2008. Highlights include: Over $95 Million in Capital (Assets Minus Liabilities) Over $125 Million In Operating Cash (Excludes Client...
Dear Traders, I had plans to make the signal service comermcial but later I have changed my mind and now signals I put are free. The free service which I provide is very new and I need evaluators. I would appreciate if you visit the blog I have started and give me your contructive critique. What do...
i want to try the mt4 mobile, however i can't open an new DEMO account? the terminal shows blank password_and_login_fields~ ~ HOW TO solve this? THANKYOU
This little triangle is something most traders haven't noticed so please read carefully which one I'm referring to - I'm NOT referring to the "chart shift triangle" at the top of the screen area. I want to ask a question about the "Fixed chart position" triangle located at the bottom left-hand...
  New Order (3)
I have a strange problem, I have perfectly running MT4 everything is a OK except that when I have returned to my station after my diner I was not able to activate "New Order" menu by any means. I have tried usual fixes like restart and even downloading new MT4 from my broker and after installation...
  Groodge - Grid / Hedge EA! (47   1 2 3 4 5)
Some time ago, I begin coding this one with the help of rmyers. We have done a very good EA that I want to share with all of you. You can read all the history of this development on the groode thread at forexforums.org. I just want to share this one with all of you, together with the only live...
Does someone have an indicator which will isolate a three bar reversal pattern? Thanks
Hello, what code can I put in an EA to only allow to work on Demo account and not Live account? Thanks
Unable to drag MA into a RSI Cannot find where to select "Previous Indicator Data" option. My MA only gets applied to the Data Chart, even when unchecking the box "Show in Data Window". From the help tool bar: To do so, one has to draw AO indicator first, and then, using Drag`n`Drop technique,...