General - page 370

WebRequest bug  (43   1 2 3 4 5)
Hello,  It seems there is a bug in the URL encoding of the function WebRequest, specifically with the character '+'. For example, if you send the string "Test 1+2" the server should receive "Test+1%2B2" but it receives "Test+1+2", so all '+' characters are converted to spaces. This problem persists...
Hi, recently i am approaching the mql5 language and this is first code I produce m, but the error " CExpert :: Processing - cannot access protected member fuction " is reported to me , I cannot understand how to solve it as the code module it is pactically the same as that of a system already
Hi, I recelty approached at mql5 languages and this is my the first EA ; my purpose was to create an EA with the wizard and increase my custom filtres by following the tutorial of the following link step by step : https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/488 But once finisced it tells me that it is
Hi, I have MT4 running on the Metatrader VPS. I had an EA running on a number of different currency pairs. I had also logged into MT4 from a AWS WorkSpace. The only other login to MT4 for this account was on my iPhone. The EA in question wasn't performing as I had anticipated, so I turned off
Hi there, If I already rent a mql5-VPS for MT4 with a link to my account1 of icmarkets-live27; could I then remain using the same VPS for a second signal a second account of icmarkets-live27 or do I again have to rent a new VPS? Thanks for your feedback, Best regards, Tim
Hi there, I would like to reach out to all of you with to following question: If I subscribe to a signal; do I manually have to renew my signal subscription every month; or is there any "auto-renewal" option available that I could use? Thanks for any feedback, Best regards, Tim
[Deleted]
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Getting lot size for open long position. | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ double CExpertMoney::CheckOpenLong( double price, double sl) { if (m_symbol== NULL )
Greetings to All, "NOT SEEKING BROKER RECOMMENDATIONS" I am new to the forum and this is my first posting. I am hoping to receive reliable and trustworthy input from the community. I am US citizen, constant student, and developing trader that has been practicing and testing on demo accounts for the
Im having the issue in subject. it started after the EA running on the VPS had blown the account. now I cant migrate an updated EA nor stop or start the VPS. the error message is 2021.08.04 08:28:35.496 Notifications allowed 30 messages per minute I had the same problem before and it was resolved by
Hi , I subscribed for a month VPS and have already subscribed to a signal before and would like to have it on VPS rather than my laptop. But I can't turn on migration and its totally disabled on my MT5. The one that I subscribed to his signal using Algo trading , so not sure if its the cause or not
Hello everyone, I would like to ask for a code review of these three buffer implementations. Main concern is performance and universality of the given code. /////////////////////////////////////// // // First in Last out buffer // template < typename T> struct
Let's say a scalper is looking to place multiple trades daily with 5 pips target in each trade. What should be the risk to reward ratio? Also, kindly advice on the best market structure to scalp in, ranging or trending market
I would need an indicator to tell me in any way when it occurs that two neighboring candles have highs no more than 3 pips apart in an uptrend and when two neighboring candles occur that have lows no farther than 3 pips in a trend bearish
Hello, during the implementation of my EA it was quite easy to debug errors/warnings that happened during backtesting in the strategy tester. Now, during live operation some unexpected things happened - as expected ;-) - and I do not know how to properly debug the code now. Is there any better way
Hi, My VPS issued a close command on its own, causing my EA not to function as expected (please see attached screenshot). The thing is, Today I noticed that some of the positions that are supposed to be closed by my EA did not close at all. Looking at the logs, the EA stopped working due to the
  Autotrade  (1)
Uma operação de AUTOTRADE foi efetuada na minha conta me causando um prejuízo de US 102,40. - Data: 04/08/21 - Hora: 05:37:16 Desconheço esta operação e não autorizei que seja efetuada. Como podemos solucionar este problema? Aguardo resposta
Hello, As the title suggests, when I am using a live account that is funded through forex.com, I cannot access a new chart. What am I misunderstanding or might be doing incorrectly? Note, that the MetaQuotes- Demo account starts and I can do all that I should be able to do. So my internet is
I'm attempting to run a strategy test on one of my EAs. I'm emulating comission and a few other basic settings via the Delays and Slippage settings to ensure I'm testing with near-live trading conditions. Although my issue here is with the "Margins" tab in the "Trade Settings" window after clicking
I have BUY a EA product . and I can not install . It announce me as a picture bellow Some one can introduce me fix that problem . thanks ( And the meaning of red lines is FAILED TO INSTALL)
Hi, How can I cancel my purchase? I purchased the Multitool Trade Manager. And I received the wrong version. Regards
I'm new to MT5 when i backtest my ea and i found error history cache build error please give me advice
When I click the "Help Topics" under the Help tab nothing happens. Also when I highlight a string of code, right click and hit "go to definition" nothing happen. Please help. I would greatly appreciate it
Hi, I'm using a Demo account with MT4, when I place a trade, the pair that I chose is not changing on the chart to match it. My process is :1 click New Order (or I may choose the pair from the symbols list on the left side of the screen), 2 I either pick Sell or But from the two options. The I get a
  Mt4?  (1)
Good evening, I have already completed 500 years of ETA, I trade in many platforms, but I cannot understand how this mt4 and mt5 works ... I am registered for more than a year I always do trading in demo acount ... but ala real counts , I doubt ... but a mt4 sirve for any platform? I entered the
I have 32 EA running in a MQL5 Vps, I want to use 3 EA more, can I use 2 Mql5 VPS on the same account using two independent MT5 with the same account? Thanks
Broker: FP Markets Terminal: 1. MT5 from MQL 2. MT5 from Broker VPS Provider: LIQC (Liquidity Connect) Issue: I have copied EAs, scripts, indicators and templates in respective folders of both above terminals. However, they do not appear when I refresh. No restrictions from broker and/or VPS
Not happened before and can see no reason in journal why platform keeps being stopped. running 32 charts on VPS with EA's. not even had a trade open, so no reason to stop. message in journal: 2021.08.03 18:29:55.346 MQL4 Market: failed to load products (get header failed [12150]) Have 3 VPS with
  Nested For Loops  (8)
Hello, I am at the beginning of trying to create a support and resistance indicator which uses swing high and lows. I have started with a bit of code which should look back looks for two swings highs and checks whether they come within ATR of each other. The issue I am having is I want to run a loop
I am trying to paint the portions of the graph with Bollinger Bands. But while coloring the graph bands some portions are appearing to be colored with 2 colors or overlapped with colors, See the following image:   See the portion marked with yellow rectangle. Kindly, let me know what I can do to...
Hi I made my first Bot sale and would like the withdraw the rewards of my hard labor... Unfortunately at the time when I have opened my MQL5 account I had a different phone number than the one I use now. There is no way I can recover my old number what so ever... This prevents me from completing any