General - page 373

My erstwhile Metaquotes Demo account isn't available too. Also I can't open some other demos due to lack of Account type (blank list)
  mt5 on Mac / IOS  (3)
Hey Traders, Just want to get your thoughts on using mt5 on Mac or IOS? Is the functionality still the same (or worse) as on Windows? Also does it run better (performance) on Mac? What would you get or current have if you were in my position. I'm thinking of buying either a mac pro or Ipad to
I cannot find this demo server in the list. Can admin help me to add this server
Hi.  I subscribe to Tick data service and can achieve 99.90% accuracy with my MT4 backtest results. But, would someone please tell me whether I should trust the results of using Variable spread or should I trust results using Current spread? The two seem vastly different, with much better results...
  Loop question  (11   1 2)
Hello. I found this script online and I have a question. for ( int j = 2 ; j <= 10 ; j = j + 2 ) { Print ( "The value of j is " + ( string ) j + "." ); } It is supposed to print 2,4,6,8,10. However I am confused because j+2 is included within the loop logic. So the way it looks to
The current compiler build 2170 of Metatrader 5 is acusing All my StringReplace() on MQ5 code as deprecated. warning 91: deprecated behavior, hidden method calling will be disabled in a future MQL compiler version What to do?!! What is the replacement to this function? Any ways to solve it
This code reproduces the bug: class C { public : C () {} C (C const &) {} C foo() const { return C(); } }; int OnInit () { C c; return INIT_SUCCEEDED ; } There are 2 workarounds for this code, you either remove the const qualifier from the method foo or create a temporary
Hello, I am using MQLTIck to add custom ticks to chart MqlTick tick[ 1 ]; tick[ 0 ].ask = Getask; tick[ 0 ].bid = GetBid; tick[ 0 ].time = TimeGMT ()- 9 ; //GMT minus 9 seconds tick[ 0 ].time_msc= 0 ; CustomTicksAdd(symbol,tick); to fetch the candlestick from
is anyone any idea I have some custom indicators on my ea but they did not start to work after a month ago metatrader 5 update
Hi, I noticed that I forgot to renew subscription of signal service that expired over the weekend. There were few open trades when the subscription expired. I have resubscripbed to signal using same account. My question is will the signal manage my open trades that were opened before subscription
  Scalping  (63   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Scalping EA from russian forum finlist for usdchf, M1 with the settings attached. It is very interesting but they understand the scalping as a trading on m1 timeframe only. This EA is trading no more than one trades per day. It is backtested very good on m1, m5 and m15 timeframe for usdchf, every
Hello everyone, I'm trying it to add the custom "ary-aind-indicator" to filter the positions that my expert will open. This indicator is very simple : it display green bars for bullish momentum, and red bars for bearish momentum. And obviously, the returned value is the bar value which is positive
Has anyone got a view on using MT4 or MT5 on the new Surface Pro x Basically I want to know if someone is using this device to trade and if it works? Thanks in advance
Hello. I am trying to get my EA to write data to a file during optimization, however while optimizing it only writes the data of a single parameter set within the optimization. Is it possible to write data from all parameter sets within the optimization simultaneously
Creating a text file In order to create a file, open it using the FileOpen() function. Open the "test.txt" file using the FILE_READ flag instead of the FILE_WRITE one: int h= FileOpen ( "test.txt" , FILE_WRITE | FILE_ANSI | FILE_TXT ); It should be FILE_WRITE flag instead of the FILE_READ one
Good morning everyone, I took a trade yesterday and made some profits, this actually put me up for the month of July; however, it still shows I am down for this month. Then I look at the balance chart monitoring system and it shows 2 deposits into my account which I did not make. My account is
Dear experienced traders Do you know how to search the most viewed in Codebase? Is there any way to research the most viewed by any sort command? Thank you in advance and best regards
my account was refused to sell EA on seller registration. so anyone know how to re-register please help me. Thank you
Hi, I want to use meta trader as services. I see services is available but I don't know is this what I'm looking for. I have one demo account . From this demo account I want to get 24/7 informations for old trades or new trades and then I need to send on email everytime when are changed. Robot for
Hello, I am trying to learn mql5, so basically a newbie in this language. I am trying to build a simple (and probably useless) indicator that would show a positive (green) bar when close price go up compared to the previous bar, and a negative (red) bar when priced go down. I tried to look into some
Hi, I want to find time of a candle that I know its value (e.g. value of the close of candle), but I don't no its number. Is there any way to find it? Thanks in advance
  Repainting Articles  (23   1 2 3)
Hi, I am looking for good articles and good explanation on repainting issue. I understand 'non-painting' waits for the last bar to be closed first. I need good article(s) and I can show some of my clients. Thank you.
how i can sole it
  stddev alert  (1)
hi, i would like to create an alert when a level of the indicator stddev is hit. thanks in advance
Hi I am trying to contact metaquotes and the only email address on google is wrong as is the phone number. can anyone help
  Signal  (2)
Hello, how and when the evaluation of signal is calculated, I have 49 % but I see 32 %
Hello, my original account https://www.mql5.com/en/users/dos.ge was banned for spam (one month). It all started like this: I posted a picture on my feed, after 3-4 minutes I edited the picture to add additional information and tried to update it. So I deleted the old picture from my feed, Created a
Hi, I did a comment fron his signal. He b;ame me and theatren me in the inbox. What shold I do? How can you let the provider theatren me? What is the privacy
I need to fix this problem whereby I can't buy an expert or subscribe to a signal. I can't even pop up my account although I used it to purchase 26 purchases before. Please help
  Deposit  (5)
Hi I would like to know minimum deposit