General - page 377

So I'm looking for some clarification, being new to creating expert advisors ive tried to make a basic one using a few indicators. all was going well or at least i thought it was until I ran the strategy on live account and the losses mounted. I had done backtesting and forward testing recieving
Requirements Specification: i need a bot set to its limitations of opening and closing positions, i will attach it to the xauusd chart first, with live execution entry's and £0.01 tp. mathematically averaging roughly 100 entry's open each directions. or 200
where to ask for cancellation of my mql5 vps.tx
i want close my account because i want use my email in old account in new account ? So how i disactive or close my account ?
Why am i being charged with $28 for renewing my VPS, for my vps is not expired yet..And the worst of it, i did not authorize and do it
can we allow testing agent in local farm to make use of additional threads? understand that the reason to allow only 1 tester agent per core is due to memory error when someone selling the testing services. I'm setting up local tester farm and most of the time it only use up to 50+% of the CPU and
it works just fine in the demo account that came when i first opened the app, but when i entered my real account when i go add a currency pair in the market watch section the pop up suggestions as you start typing dont show up. So i cant add any pairs and the market watch is blank. would appreciate
Hi, I was using a demo account in MT5 to test an automated EA for BTCUSD and since last friday there is no data/actualization for this symbol with this market open. What seems to be the problem
Please correct me if anything I've said is off, if I'm missing something I need to know. Context: Timeseries and copyrate functions are asynchronous, so they can't return the requested data if it isn't ready yet, and instead return 0 or -1 and generate an error code like 4401- ERR_HISTORY_NOT_FOUND
Hi, When I download indicators from my platform, the Market folder doesn't appear in the indicators folder in the navigator. What to do for it to appear? Screenshot attached Thank you for your help
  forex symbol  (2)
What means forex symbol XUL.t
Downloaded mt4 can not find auto trading button to turn on or off
  copy signals  (3)
Is it possible to copy a signal to a demo account, this is to analyze if the signal is profitable
Hi Gurus, appreciate any assistance! if (ATRCurrent <= 0.115 && ATRCurrent >= 0.093 ) pATRStrength = "VIX REVERSAL" ; else if (ATRCurrent <= 0.092 && ATRCurrent >= 0.070 ) pATRStrength = "WEAKENING VIX-TREND" ; else if (ATRCurrent<= 0.069 && ATRCurrent >= 0.047 )
  chart  (2)
so i bought <Deleted> and none of my charts are moving so the <Deleted> notifications wont go out the chart is supposed to be live like its the actual market but it wont move anyone know how to fix
I bought the trading bot and a a VPS for six months and can even get the option to set up a live account. Also put 500 in a forex account and cant use my tools . any help would be greatly appreciated
Just getting started with meta editor, and I noticed there is an option to compile python code on metaeditor and the use the generated script on mt5 charts. I have intermediate knowledge of python, but absolutely zero experience with metaeditor, and when I copy pasted a simple python script of mine
Hello dear moderators :) I would like to make sure I understood correctly this issue - If I'm using an EA that requires to "allow dll imports" - then I cannot use the MT$ VPS with it, is this correct ? Thanks so much for any help :)
Hi create an indicator with mql5 work correctly, But only on 64 bit windows. how can i fix this, So that can run on 32bit windows too
Hi, I have installed MT5 and added a new terminal by installing MT5 in another directory . I am wondering if there is any limit or a optimal number on the number of MT5 terminal? Thank you
Can I copy at a fixed size
Picture is attach for my signal kindly check the percentage totaling this is mql
Hi Gurus, appreciate any pointers! Why does inner [if] statement trigger when outer [if] is false? i have a series of [if],[else if] statement with this one having an inner [if]. i know the outer [if] is false because the global variable "Proclivity" is not being changed when i print it out: //the
Hello, I am kind of beginner, I have coded in mql4 a while loop within an if loop, but it seems not to work, let me put it. In below examples I just use ExpertRemove() instead of code, but issue is the same, To begin below code works well, after one tick expert is removed, code works       int f=6;...
Hi, 'FXWinning-Real' is only listed as MetaTrader 4 server when creating signals on mql5.com , but I make use of a MetaTrader 5 server. Didn't see a contact option (yet) on mql5.com , besides the MQL5 Helper which gives automated replies. Anyone knows how to get that listed/fixed ? Thanks
  NEW Forex Calendar  (219   1 2 3 4 5 ... 21 22)
Hello we have launched a new Forex Calendar Main feature is that any person can create their own calendar (or use existings). Also calendars can require invitation or absolutelly public. Still is in BETA (problems can occurr). http://calendar.forex-tsd.com There are APIs to connect to metatrader (or...
I have a MT4 EA and I want to use it in the MT5 system. Now, what should I do?
Is there a complete list of all brokers that provide MT5? I know talking about brokers specifically is not allowed, but just a general list
  Evaluating CPU cores for optimisation  (216   1 2 3 4 5 ... 21 22)
I suggest collecting statistics on the performance of various processors to estimate their effectiveness for the Strategy Tester in optimization mode. To be more objective, I suggest using an Expert Advisor that runs in the"Mathematical Computing" mode which allows you to minimize the use of your
I looking info what is different but I don't found In section Freelance is To selected and To applicants. I don't want make something wronge with my orders to make Thank you for explain