General - page 367

Hello, It's me again. I just managed to setup several agents and they have a PR of arround 170 PR. The problem is that they won't really start to run and test the strategies. I'm not really sure if the instructions are unclear or if I've missed something important to make this actually work. Could
Hey guys, am new to MT4 platform. I was wondering if it is possible to set and get alerts pushed to my mlq5 registered phone even if am not online on the desktop terminal. For example, I set an alert price of 110.20 for the USDJPY pair and right after that I go on with my daily activities expecting
Hello I use iCustom function to get indicator value and show to my Panel . For each symbol and timeframe I get a value follow that: int Axen_handle = iCustom (_symbol, _timeframe, "Axen_-_SR" , SignalPeriod, Mode, ArrowGap); double buf[]; CopyBuffer (Axen_handle , 2 , 0 , 1 , buf); Indicator
  RSI + alligator + MA ...  (14   1 2)
This expert advisor was made by 'Red cloud". It uses data from 3 time frames. Even though it uses multi time frames, it is using a closed bars values of those time frames, so, all in all, it is not breaking the rules of what a multi time frame EA should do in backtesting, so I decided to post it....
The attached is a simplified EA to find the correct way in using IniFileSave() and IniFileLoad() to save and load the control states of a dialog to and from a file. After the EA is started. Firstly, I save the origial state of the Edit object by clicking the Save button. then, i made some change to
My knowledge is limited to manual trading and markets and have started writing EA's. I need some detailed guide to setting the parameters of an EA before sending it in a live market. Suppose today is week six and I have to attach my EA to a EURUSD chart. This EA has 2 optimizable parameters. I have
How to loop through the bars to identify first moving average cross over. Just the description is what I need I can code it. Am new to MQL
I have 3 mql VPS but 2 have disappeared from my metatrader plaform. One VPS still showing as normal. I have tried changing server on mqp5.com (my hosting), but no change. still cannot see VPS. Any ideas
MT4 and MT% will not allow me to add specific pairs to my demo account. Example: US30, NAS100, USOIL, and a few others
Hello everyone, I have created a customer indicator but for some reason when i go to the properties tab in the settings panel I can't change the colours of the lines, I can only change the with and style of the lines. Below is a snipping of my code. Have I done something wrong? #property
  A tip of iceberg  (1)
Dear, You organization is not fair to customers and developers. Your organization will not hold unnecessary developers because of you tilt rules on withdrawing of fund area. Reduce the wire bank fund to 2$ an attract unnecessary developers round the world that will come_IN and go_OUT easily and is
Anyone help regarding my first time withdraw on my broker anderfx using TRC20 withdrawall. Still pending and shows IN REVIEW status for 11 days already. Try to message their support throught watsapp but just read only my message without answer me on my questions
Hi, i need to use this indicator in my EA Fractal Xrust but I have not been able to identify the top line and the bottom line when I call the indicator in my EA, i used icustom, after copybuffer but I can't identify the line above and below so that they intersect with the current price of my EA I
somebody help me attach indicators to my ea
Just been informed 2 weeks late on change to symbols used for trading by icmarkets. ie; eurusd to now eurusd.a I have to change EA code to reflect this. correct? I am not a coder, so just checked code to amend myself. I believe change to be correct. I am right? if ( StringFind ( Symbol ()
Hello. I try to install MT5 on Macbook Air M1 via Crossover but cannot complete. It's show installation fail. How to install MT5 on Macbook Air M1? Regards
I have a panel made by standard Panel Class. Panel has a button that show/hide a window which is created when program starts but it is hide from beginning unless user click on special Button. Problem: when I minimize then maximize Panel, that side window appears beside of Panel before any click on
I dont know why this keeps happening... its very questioning and it makes me think the forex market is a cheat
  MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal  (287   1 2 3 4 5 ... 28 29)
Two years ago we started the development of MetaTrader 5 platform. Now this work is approaching completion and by autumn we are planning to release the new platform. Beta testing of the new client terminal and MQL5 development environment starts in summer. The trading system of the MetaTrader 5...
Hi, I've an indicator which, in a given moment, has the following code: void updateSigns( const double topValue , const double botValue , ...) { //Text: placement int xPos, yPosTop, yPosBot; if (! ChartTimePriceToXY (glChartID, 0 , 0 ,topValue,xPos,yPosTop)) { Print (
hi , this is one of the first and to which I plan , and my intention was to build a system that would sell when the MA is greater than current price and the previous price is greater than the MA , but i am having a problem trouble entering the prices , informing me on the web and i was consultuing
2021.08.09 10:18:58.953 Virtual Hosting: Failed to connect to server 'www.mql5.com' (www.mql5.com:443 failed) I'm getting this warning I have 163661 min vps time but I can't use it I don't know why this happens and how to fix it can you help me
Greetings, i have a question about running the EA for multiple Financial Instruments simultaneously. I have looked at some examples; and all of them associate a EA to the current selected Instrument for trading. Would it be possible to have 1 instance of the EA and run it on all instrumnts
Hi, Anybody know why on chart of an EA of a strategy tester appears orders/trades not related to the EA? Thanks. Attached chart that according to the EA there are only 2 positions that opened and closed (marked by the 2 rectangles), but there are also appearing trades/orders not related to the EA
hi, how can i update a chart info without open it on metatrader? I'm trying to write an indicator that works with all forex instruments, and i need "see" chart info without open it. Thanks
Good Morning ! Why do I add people to my friends list and I can't? I added 5 people and it doesn't increase my number of friends, did they block me for some reason? There are people with more than 1700 friends and they have not been blocked. I ask for help in this matter please
I recently purchased an indicator on the MQL5 website. it shows up in the purchases tab under my profile on the website, but when I log into MT4 terminal on my laptop and navigate to the (toolbox>>downloads) tab, I do not see the purchased indicator there for me to install in my MT4 terminal
I noticed there are some positions opening on signal main page. But, on my account, nothing position opened. so i check journal log. My account keep post message "connecting to signal server" "connecting to signal server" "connecting to signal server"
hi, i try to upload an image to a http server via "post" method by using HttpSendRequestW(), but it doesnt work yet. i get the error message in my metatrader: " Access violation read to 0x00502030 in 'Wininet.dll' " on my http server there is a php file that saves the file. take a look at the...
  No found VPS  (1)
Dear Sir, I used 3 VPS already and now want to rent more. But when I find VPS for any broker it returns "no found". I have many client traders' accounts so please help with following questions: 1. What is problem for "no found" message. 2. Do have any limitation for number of VPS used. 3. Can I book