Monthly trendlines visible not visible in time frames below 4 hour chart

I've had this problem for a long time now, and I'm constantly searching for forums which cover this topic but I can never find one. Every time one of my monthly trendlines span beyond a certain length, it become invisible on the hourly and lower charts. I imagine this has to do with the data point for the start of the trendline being so far back that it crosses the candlestick limit on the hourly chart. I've tried everything to fix this but nothing works. This was never always the case though, I believe this bug began after an update a long time ago. 

Would it not be better, in the event of the candlestick limit being crosses, to calculate the trendline gradient so it can still be visible on hourly charts but not not possible to interact with. This issue is very annoying as I use monthly trendlines a lot, and recent trends and fluctuations have lead to many of the major pairs being close to those levels. And although I could move the trendline start point closer to the current date, I would be sacrificing some of the trendlines accuracy, which is crucial when investing money. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

ChristianArman:

I've had this problem for a long time now, and I'm constantly searching for forums which cover this topic but I can never find one. Every time one of my monthly trendlines span beyond a certain length, it become invisible on the hourly and lower charts. I imagine this has to do with the data point for the start of the trendline being so far back that it crosses the candlestick limit on the hourly chart. I've tried everything to fix this but nothing works. This was never always the case though, I believe this bug began after an update a long time ago. 

Would it not be better, in the event of the candlestick limit being crosses, to calculate the trendline gradient so it can still be visible on hourly charts but not not possible to interact with. This issue is very annoying as I use monthly trendlines a lot, and recent trends and fluctuations have lead to many of the major pairs being close to those levels. And although I could move the trendline start point closer to the current date, I would be sacrificing some of the trendlines accuracy, which is crucial when investing money. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

This may happen when you only visually create the trend-line on the monthly chart but because the (in)accuracy on the graph is very granular, the endpoints may not be exactly what you expect.

For example, your trend-line extends from January to March, but the March endpoint turns out to be March 4th at 16:10, so that when you are looking at the hourly chart of March 20th there is nothing there.

So you will have to change the date/time of the end point to March 31st at 23:59 so that it will be visible until the very end of the month.

The same logic hold for the starting endpoint too.

Reason: