General - page 374

[Deleted]
The Comment () function is very practical but unfortunately it uses a proportional font which does not allow formatting text. Without going into a gas factory of choice of font, size of characters and colors, why MetaQuotes would not simply add a Boolean parameter with the value False by default
is there any any copy trading service for US traders , i almost tried every service but it doesnt work , if you know any please help ,thank you
I purchased two different VPS for 6 months each. Am currently using one and the other didn't work out for what to use it for now. Will I stop it or cancel subscription? Or what will happen to it. Still want to make use of the subscription in future. Please advise
Does Metaquotes include commisions and swap in Max DD calculations
[Deleted]
Hello, Does this forum allow one to start a thread in non-English and having discussion in non-english
Hello, i have to reinstall all my EAs after a Windows Update and lost Activations for each of my EAs. Is that normal
Apart from the stupid way through the Firewall ban for it. The status "Unknowable" doesn't say anything. And how does it update itself - by restarting the computer? The "Start" button is greyed out. Stopping and restarting the service doesn't change anything
i am builting a type of rsi custom indicator and i want the window to be between the values 0 an 100....how do i do that
  can not copy another trades  (12   1 2)
Hi I can copy trade yesterday. The way I did was 1. clicking at signal tab in MetaTrader and tab Favorite and found as I chose the favorite signal in MQL5.com 2. Click subscription 3. Pay money However I would like to copy another trade. It's in my favorite signal in MQL5.com but I don't see the
Hello, I have made an ea depended on pending orders, the problem is it put only 30 pending orders, so I want to knew if there is a limitation to pending orders number. thanks
Hi all, Cant for the life of me figure how to change from Request Execution to instant Execution on iPad. The manual tells you what the modes do but i cant find anything that says how to change them. Grateful if someone could point me in the right direction Cheers !
Hi all! I am trying to code a pullback based on what price is doing. I want to use it when 3 moving averages are in line, so when price starts rising after a pullback I can enter the trend. I have tried to do this as a pullback to one of the MA, but it is not what I'm really looking for and I
hi there, i m facing this error. anyone help me out. (2021.07.27 13:21:53.378 2021.07.20 15:01:03 Alert: Magic:1,Error: Order not opened, ErrorCode: 10014 :: XAUUSD Buy 0.00 lots @ 1819.22 Comment: 2021.07.20 13:20)
Hi, I'm not sure what the above called but I want to be able to gauge market sentiments by grouping instruments and their overall performance. Where I should go from here? What function to use etc etc. Point me to the right direction
Hello, I'm currently trying to write a script that prints the maximum price within the last 100 days. I know that ArrayMaximum exists but I want to avoid using it for now. There is some error in the code that I cannot find. Currently I am only getting a " 'for' - semicolon expected " error on for
Is there anyway to change the default Action type to Notification for Alerts? It's current set to Sound
#property version "1.00" #property indicator_chart_window typedef void (*Callback)( int i); void PrintNumber( int i) { Print (i); } Callback getCallback() { return PrintNumber; } int OnInit () { getCallback()( 1 ); // Error '1' - some operator expected return INIT_SUCCEEDED ; } int
Hello ''Please can my payment of Virtual Hosting: 6276415 mt4 (6months) transferred to my other 6267779 mt4.'' Since am not going to making use of Virtual Hosting: 6276415 Stopping or Cancel subscription Please advise Thank you
Hi and good day all I really appreciated your help if let me know how to define the name of imported indicator as resource to the ExperAdvisor in IndicatorCreate() function. As you know probably we have to pass the name of custom indicator as first parameter. The case when a custom indicator handle
I'm using the EA and suddenly my chart going to the left corner but few moments ago it was in the middle. First I thought it was a EA issue. So I try different EA for different chart and I can see the the same issue again. How can I get back my chart in the middle again
Hello, Recently I have been seeing that all the products have now 24% value added tax in the market place. I dont remember seeing it ever before. However I only see it from the terminal not on the website. My question is when did this new taxation feature started on the market products. And who
  How do I make a deposit?  (69   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Demo account competitions at brokers, what else
I have developed a script that uses a .mqh file and I want to sell it on the market. The problem is that this .mqh file is inside my machine and if I try to upload my .ex4 file to sell on the market, I fear the person on the other side may not be able to use this script. How do I go about this
I am wondering is this time for every one or just me ? cause it used to be 7 days but its double right now in my payment page
ZentradePremier-Live GlobalPremier-Live MaxGlobLimited-Live I cant found that broker server
My erstwhile Metaquotes Demo account isn't available too. Also I can't open some other demos due to lack of Account type (blank list)
  mt5 on Mac / IOS  (3)
Hey Traders, Just want to get your thoughts on using mt5 on Mac or IOS? Is the functionality still the same (or worse) as on Windows? Also does it run better (performance) on Mac? What would you get or current have if you were in my position. I'm thinking of buying either a mac pro or Ipad to
I cannot find this demo server in the list. Can admin help me to add this server
Hi.  I subscribe to Tick data service and can achieve 99.90% accuracy with my MT4 backtest results. But, would someone please tell me whether I should trust the results of using Variable spread or should I trust results using Current spread? The two seem vastly different, with much better results...