General - page 363

Hi, Anyone else having trouble with the newest version of MT5? When I open my 4th instance, this blocks when I click with the right mouse button
hello every one any one know spread filter expert ? { for example for my sell trade stop loss when spread line touch not work just my SL taken when price line touch } pleas advice me
So in the S&P500 Index, Price at 4422.02 and lower price at 4416.14. using the crosshair gives me 560 (the middle number). can someone confirm that is equal to 56 Pips
hi..am new here. can anyone lead me on how to use my existing trading account on laptop please
Hey,guys hows it going I just wanted to know do any of you wish you could download an older version of a EA or indicator you bought from the marketplace. Because sometimes developers make changes to the EA, in an update and it ends up preforming worst than it was previously . And you have no...
Hi everyone I've been developing an EA that works with ichimikou cloud, and I consider tall and fat clouds as a way to give me signals, but the problem is that if right now a cloud is 200 pips and I look at it on the chart and consider it as a tall cloud, later in the future or in the past due to
How can I make a function that only allow 1 trade or open position per candle not only at the beginning of the candle but until new candle forms. The newbar function only allows at beginning of new candle only
on the history page , mql5 keeps adding mystrious fund to the history record . i never did deposit anything for those days .but MQL history page shows four mystrious fund . they are never showed on my mt4 platform . also the profit amount is totally wrong on the chart page . i dont know who i can
[Deleted]
  Auto or manual  (154   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
I believe in manual trading , or rather trading with brains. Someone is in favour of robots. Write your opinion, maybe I'll change my mind
  Need Robot  (1)
Hello, I need a trading Robot where i can just put price levels of a stock to trigger sell or buy and also put SL and TP. I mean that a Robot which is not based on any Indicator but Just Price Levels. Will be grateful if any body helped me in this regard. Regards
I want to download cetain signal's cvs file for backtest. Because I cannot afford to subscription fee just for getting cvs file. Is it possible to get cvs file for free
I am looking for a very simple indicator which can show me a total number of open trades on the screen. checked library for long time but could not get it, if you know one please post it here. Thanking you in advance
  VPS ip address  (3)
Will my VPS give me an exclusive ip address? and will it remain the same one
Hi to everybody. I am new to MQL5 and trading. There are two things I am not quite sure if understood correctly: Is it correct for stocks to buy at the ask price and sell at the bid price? I trade via NASDAQ stock exchange. I found different sites on the web but it is sometimes confusing and I am
Another integrator has started the development of institutional solutions for MetaTrader 5 — B2Broker. The company has been founded by a team of experienced IT professionals in the field of Forex in order to create high-quality solutions for brokers worldwide. Among B2Broker clients are individual...
Dear sellers, Some of my MT4 products are not available on MT4 Platform. But all products are correctly show on MQL5 Website > Market. Is it taking some days to update new products on MT4 Platform > Market? One of product posted on 2017.12.19 and other one 2017.12.26. But i can not see that...
What makes spot metal trading attractive
Hello, I tested an automated system in the marketwatch show different deals and profit in individual test is different deals and profit. this is same pair and same settings in first is 9 deals in second is 182.... the difference in the standard test with currency pairs with the same settings is
Hi, I already purchased VPS #6281919 MQL5 Mumbai 01 yesterday, linked with my trade account, by mistake my MT4 deleted, now iam unable to VPS link to my trade account Please do needful
Dear Forum members, MT5 Build 3003 does not update to the latest version 3017. Check for latest release version returns: 'you are using the latest version'. What can i do? Thank you very much in advance
Hi, I purchased a VPS from MQL4 for rental. The VPS seems to be running the initial EA code I uploaded and despite my best efforts, it is not running the refreshed EA code, so I am wondering what I am doing wrong. I bought 6 months worth of subscription and this is just the first month. For example
Hello dear friends. I want to give me the candlestick index when I click on the chart with the mouse . But I do not know how to do it. Thank you for your guidance
Why can't I subscribe to more trading signals to copy
Please help heroes! I cant log in to MQL5 account in MT5 as my login is a alphabet too long, it doesnt capture. Logs in fine on web, issue only on MT5 windows. Anyone with a similar issue being resolved
Hi, Can the trade close at that level
I got error on my metatrader platform on my vps, what can i do to fix this? It happens many times now... Notifications: failed send request [0] send request failed [12002]
After I write my code and put it to test I observed a strange behavior. The Stop Loss works when running on demo account but when running Strategy Test it does not. The picture below shows the problem. [EDIT] The order was executed. Trailing Stop working and plac ing the S top Loss up and up as long
#include <Indicators\Trend.mqh> CiMA ma[10];
  EA slippage  (6)
Hi Folks How can i stop slippage with my EA, when a trade is triggered the entry point can be 4 pips away i have even seen 7 pips slippage, as i was testing demo EA developer stated must be slippage is there anyway i can correct this as is not worth using my EAs for trading as losing all my trades
Hey guys ive just started using a mt5 demo account in the last few days and since then its been great but now i for some reason cant trade metals at all anymore =( hovering over XAUUSD shows "Gold (spot) Trade:Disabled" and same with XAGUSD. The thing is that ive been trading it earlier today and...