General - page 375

I ma using EA....ON AUTOTRADING....where i set 5m time frame now MY MT4 terminals time frame changes automatically from M15 TO H1 ...why this happen plz guide me
Help solve a problem on the MT5 terminal. Decided to transfer my product from mql4 to mql5. It uses rectangles that are drawn on XY coordinates. In MT4 it is very smooth and without jerks when changing vertical scale, but in MT5 the same approach leads to some freezes and noticeable
Desperately need to revert to a previous build. Anyone able to help or show how this may be done? Since build 540 a whole group of traders has had their trading tools broken. There are a couple machines which will still work but the majority have had our custom indicator go blank as soon...
Hi, sorry for my newbie question, i try to explore mql5 envronment. Here is the my question, thanks in advance : is anyway to get High[] array outside of OnCalculate in indicator ? When i write like this, array is out of range because the WHOLE_ARRAY return the -1 value. : double High[]; int count=
Hi, i have an two error about the array when i converting mql4 codes to mql5, can anyone help me, when i fix those according to mql document, it seems again (most probably i miss something). I shared the codes below. Thanks in advance. i declare HT1 array like this : double HT1[][4]; First problem
So ok my main question is if someone doesn't know the rules of the website and post a job for decompiling and if I connect and xplain him that decompiling is wront illigal and I create an EA after job requirments file also says so did I break any rule to be banned
[Deleted]
Hello, My mq5 file is no longer in MQL5 Storage , neither locally on my hard drive in the project directory, nor in the MetaEditor editor 😱 I worked on my mq5 file again this morning 😓 How is it possible that the file is no longer in MetaEditor, on local disk and in MQL5 Storage? Including when I
can i run 3 sets of 10 pairs (ALL H4 charts and signals)? All with individual magic numbers?? thanks, Mark
Hi everyone, can any one guide me on how to link up a demo account to a real account in MT5 Platform
The indicators I bought from this platform stopped working and I had to delete and re-installed them on the same device. And I noticed that the activations for the indicators are reduced due to the re-installing in the same device. I was meant to understand that it unlimited on the same device
I bought five indicators in this platform and after installing them, I tried to open them in my chart and they are not responding. How do I resolve this problem
Hi Guys Do you know..about HOW TO SET UP SCREEN MQL5.COM IN MODE NITE/DARK? Best regards
Hello, Can someone please advise me how many lots should i start trading with 100 euro's in my account!? Is it, this one: 0.1; or 0.01!? I seriously need someone to help me with it. thank you in advance
I am new to signal subscription and I am getting FIFO violation repeatedly. S/L and T?P are not copied from my signal service but I have 3 open trades. How can I fix it? I am trading in the Oanda's demo account and I am not using VPS
Hi, I am trying to use MarketBookAdd but it fails for: "DE30Index". How can I diagnose that problem? Could it be that I am using a test account? Is there somewhere I need to enable DOM first? Thank you
Hello I am a Syrian citizen Currently I am a refugee in Turkey I have a Temporary Protection Identity in Turkish And Syrian identity is in Arabic When I register as a seller, the system does not accept neither my Syrian identity nor the temporary protection identity Last try wrote to me : Please
Applying proper risk management while waiting for already established set-up, Cutting losses and leaving profitable trades to run
Hi guys i want to renew vps for my trading unfortunately my mastercard is decline i have the funds
  Vps gmt  (1)
How can I know gmt of nql5 vps I'm using
dear mql5: i plan to hire someone to do freelance work for me, i see i need to top up money first in order to start the free lance thread, if finally no one take the job, can not get my money top up in mql5 back to my original payment method? any fee will be deducted during the process
I am trying to see all Signals in a list. But can't open https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/mt5
Good day l have made an EA on mt5 which uses the crossover of fast and slow moving averages to enter both long and short positions. l want to be in a position to disable the long position when lam entering a sell and disable a short position when lam entering a buy, using the long_allowed and
Hello, I'm trying to perform a search in the section "https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/mt5" but with all my browsers (Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Edge) no way to proceed. Even if I cleared all the cookies and restart the browser, seems that your site is incorrectly set up. Dows anybody experienced
There is two prints of audusd, m1, at same date. The template is the same. First print, I made studying the graph. Second print I made after some days, to check something. Why at first there is more distance between white an blue ranges if compares to second print
[Deleted]
Hi, let's assume that we can ask about any one/few thing, then what would be the question or what we should know (what data we should have) which would give 100% certainty what position to take on forex ? sell or buy at particular price and when take profit
Can I change this parameter "Stop if equity is less than..." while signal trading is already running? As I understand it is executed from trading platform so there should not be a problem. Also wanted to clarify, do it just suspends signal and closes all trades, is this stop same as suspend
  High and low  (2)
Hi I want to check the last two trading days high and low and want to put buy stop and sell stop respectively when it cross high and low. Stop loss for buy should be entry -100 points and stop loss for sell should be entry +100 points Can I get the code for that
Hello developers, I know that after we finish a job, mql5 site will be freeze money for some time, I believe it was 7 days, but now when I finish a job I see that it is 14 days, is it that long for every project???? Can we do anything to make that time shorter
Hi everyone ! Recently I started to use Traders Dynamic Index Indicator . Although, I have mql4 version only. Is there a chance that someone could convert it to mql5 ? Thanks rigisroni