General - page 369

Since i load many charts I am looking for ways to compress MQLRates data structure so it can reduce hcc file size and storage By default MQLRates stores all info of OHLC as we can see this in strategy tester but i am looking for any solution so it loads only OHLC data for 1 min candle and not all
Hi, I am not a seller or freelancer please tell me how to withdraw my balance which I had already deposited. Thanks
hi , ex: you are using 1 lot for eurusd and and you change it into 0.1 lot to backtest, the result are totally different and the smaller lot are Margincall ( using martingale ) have you ever experience this ??? in theori it should be porpotionally the same profit percentage right ??does anyone know
I am unable to send messages as I am not getting the SEND button on my message box. Could someone please advise why this happening and how I can fix it. Thanks
hi, All my guess some one made this already but am searching but can not find it. maybe it has a different name or so example maybe use a fib tool, to place limit, stop and market orders in a zone. zone can differ in size. see screenshot i mark that area with a fib tool or box. a script or Ea will
Hello. how to select or unselect news on MT4? on the below tab of MT4
Hi all I use a MA(50) and also overlaid an RSI just to make use of the levels 90, 80, 50, 20 and 10. The signal line color of the RSI I make the same as the background color to make it "disappear". All I am interested in from the RSI is the levels. MA's levels function does not work. In MQL5, is use
Good day, My Deriv MT5 is showing charts. the screen of chart is black and does not have any chart on it - its written only the name of the instrument inside it in big words and there is no chart. can someone please help how to resolve this
Please fix this. https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt4/mt4setup.exe?utm_campaign=MQL5.community 404.....
Hello, I am newbie not a core programmer and i have made couple of indicators through eabuilder. Now i want to learn how to license it and for distribution I would like to have pass on the key based on 1. Broker Account Number 2. Validity of time 3. No multiple system use Is there any simple
Hi, Since I am not a seller or freelancer please advice to withdraw my balance which I had already deposited. Thanks Rozan
Hi, how would you recommend to test an expert advisor? Either bought or self-written indicator. I think in such as SL=100, TP=100, maybe Trail=? -> so Trade Win Rate should result greater than 50% and give profit (excluded spread, slip, commission). I use often M5, sometimes M1, seldom M15, but so
Hi, Up until this morning, i am sure i was able to log into my IC Markets trading account via MT4 Web, but today I have found that i no longer have that option. Anyone know what i am doing wrong? Thanks
Hello, Is it fine to provide signal using other's expert advisor (especially a one I bought from the market)? I tried to look for an answer but no result. Thanks in advance
Greetings all, Im looking for a simple MT5 script to drop and drag to Sell at market with a 25 pip take profit . I searched code base but all are mt4. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx 😁
Hi everyone, In mql4 i open/create a .hst file and i used fileOpenHistory for that (indicator for the renko chart) : tmp_file = FileOpenHistory(SymbName + ".hst" , FILE_BIN | FILE_WRITE | FILE_SHARE_WRITE | FILE_SHARE_READ ); however in mql5 no such a thing. How can i handle this, i tried FileOpen
  ArrayCopyRates  (6)
Hi everyone, I've been trying to run the ArrayCopyRates function (not with the same name, similar function according to same mission) in mql5 but I couldn't be successful. In mql4 i used it like : double abc[][ 6 ]; ArrayCopyRates(abc, Symbol (), PERIOD_D1 ); //when i want to use it --> temp_value =
Hello, why I can't add instaforex account recently? I just see one server for instaforex : InstaForex-Server Thank you
*** Please help me to convert this code of mql4 to mql5. The code just check the order by magic number whether it is already traded by that magic number or not
  My EA doesn't work on VPS  (16   1 2)
Hi everybody, 1.5 years coding EAs and first time open up a thread so believe me I did my homework, and sorry if it's a basic error but i'm stuck. So I got an EA, she is calling 3 custom indicator (it's because my EA is multisymbol, i use the code below) Articles The Implementation of a
How compatible is MT5 with windows 11 and if possible to also run on windows 11 on ARM chip? I'm prompted to upgrade to windows 11
hi, using MT5 b507 and now i get this error when the expert: exp_tema.mq5 on EURUSD_H8 2011.09.16 12:34:55 exp_tema (EURUSD,H8) cannot load indicator 'Triple Exponential Moving Average' [4302] dont see why this is happenning now. https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/450
Hello, I bought an EA from Market here in this web, but the robot doesnt work. Zero trades opened in despite of in the backtest these new trades are done. Is there any way to have my money back? or at least, someone from this place to check te ea too?... the author doesnt give any support
hi, I'm new to to mql and I couldn't find an answer for this. the strategy tester will sometimes give different result for the same(duplicate) pending order. check out orders 56,58 -> 59,60
I launched my expert advisor and received such record: 2021.11.16 20:37:16.480 Network '741204': authorized on FPMarkets-Demo through MetaTrader 5 Access Server (ping: 108.77 ms, build 2940 ) Platform is in current build 3091. Is this something wrong
Hello, I'm writing here because I really do not know how to solve my problem. Starting from Sunday I'm unable to connect my MT5 platforms from my home network. By other networks or mobile 4G it works perfectly. I tried restarting the router, using different DNS from both my ISP and also publics
When I try to run the strategy tester I get the following error message in my journal " no data for testing " also "error in reading USDJPY file". How do I get data for testing. I went to the history center and clicked on USDJPY 15 min as that is what I want to run the test on. Any help appreciated....
I have downloaded an Order Manager but I cannot locate that on my platform. From where I can retrieve and use it. Appreciate someone could shed some light on it
  MT5 Crashed?  (3)
Good Morning everyone, This morning the metatrader app on mobile and computer doesn't work, it seems it is always charging and doesn't allows me to watch charts or operate. Does anyone has the same situation? Thanks all