Be Careful Freelance cancel job. Money not come back to customer. - page 4

Ya, In fact. After I find out the mysterios service disk. I take effort on it.

The last result is this freelancer is baned. After that he submit the code. To avoid baned.

Thanks for service disk. I get better mood.~ This is not about money ,it's about I hate excuse and lie.

And I have check the code. This result is as my guess.

This freelancer is far away from my main target.  Waste time on him is stupid.  

Something we shouldn't compromise on it. Like freelance don't have enough record or lots. 1% or 2% is the max  arbitration rate.

The system not baned those freelance, we should do by our self to wait more time.

I think the example is good to write done on contract.

This can avoid freelancer to make excuse define not clear. In fact the document and code maybe take 50% 50% time.

If the programmer is not  so familiar with trading or design on MQL5 maybe take more time to write down detail.

Both need time. Find the freelancer with some product that similar with your requirement is more easy to verify the final result as your wish.

And late, I get free time will post my SPEC and this freelancer source code on blog to share this experience.

Sergey Golubev:

Why did you choose the developer in Freelance which you did not know?
You did not care who is doing the job in Freelance for you, right?
Seems, you have a lot of momey and time if you selected such a difficult way of implementing Freelance for you ..
And you are complaining now trying to turn your personal risk to the other people, right?
Turning/spreading your personal risk to the other people is illegal.

----------------

I can only suggest the following:

• you can describe your proposal to the MetaQuotes here on the post of this thread (including your personal case) as the ideas to be improved/implemented; and you can send it to the service desk.
  • If the service will not reply so I can create the tick to the service desk using your ideas with the link to this thread.

If you will continue this thread in your way here by spreading all this your story to all of us without service desk involved and without your personal responsibility to be publicly accepted here - I will delete your thread.

I can only believe meta is stealing his money. To start, nobody can see the name, profile of a candidate, let alone invite a non aplicant. Why didn't the arbitrage return his share and demanded the developer to give him the code? What is arbitrage for if the blame is shifted on him, the customer? He trusted the freelance service would comply with the rules garanteeing his side, thus, he picked an applicant by the shallow reviewing you provide of applicants. He trusted mql5. If you delete the thread you will disappear with his evidence and undercover your attempt to arbitrate in favor of mql5.

Debsbeg:
I can only believe meta is stealing his money. To start, nobody can see the name, profile of a candidate, let alone invite a non aplicant. Why didn't the arbitrage return his share and demanded the developer to give him the code? What is arbitrage for if the blame is shifted on him, the customer? He trusted the freelance service would comply with the rules garanteeing his side, thus, he picked an applicant by the shallow reviewing you provide of applicants. He trusted mql5. If you delete the thread you will disappear with his evidence and undercover your attempt to arbitrate in favor of mql5.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Recommend your Solutions about Irresponsibility of Some Developers and Sellers.

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.14 09:18

• If you bought the product from your friend or from your relative or from very active users on this forum so you can fix anything related with the sellers who are responsible about what they are seller (and because you both know each other for the long time).
  • But if you bought something from "anyone" just because of have a lot of money so - sorry: it is your risk, and this risk can not be turned to anyone else.

----------------

I am posting this suggestion all the time on the forum. It is related to the Signals, the Market, and to the Freelance as well - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2020.01.16 06:35

There is one rule which some people follow:
subscribe to the signal or create an order in Freelance or purchase the product from the user/seller/coder/provider you know in person or you know by activity on the forum.

Because if you purchased something so I may ask:
"Do you know the seller in person, or you are familiar with him on this forum?"
If you say: "Not" so it will be very strange case for me ...

Just my optinion.

----------------

There are a lot of professional and honest users/coders on the forum, and some of them are very active on this forum helping to the other people and replying on the forum posts/requests.

Always choose the person you know in this forum (who is very active here), and you will have much less problems with anything.

Just my opinion sorry (because I am not a coder, and I am using Freelance and Market as well).

Reason: