General - page 182

i haven't received my mobile verification code
How can we have live prices from metatrade WEB to excel file
I have tried everything but still nothing, is there anyone that could help me
When did the '*' that marks that a method returns an object pointer became redundant in MQL5? It also seems the same with structs and '&' class MyClsB { }; class MyClsA { MyClsB Check(); // This was not compiled once without '*' };
How did you extend the VPS period or buy market product? I can't charge my MQL balance right now. Is there another way? The service desk's response was too frustrating. Just repeat the robot-like answer. Visa and Mastercard are not approved(declined by issuing bank) , PayPal is gone. The service
  time zone change  (3)
Can I change MT5 time zone
Hi All, I have various different EA's that run very successfully on most occasions. It appears that the EA freezes or stops calculating values to setup trades. If I remove the EA and re-add it, it does what I want it do immediately, therefore I know it isn't a bug in the code and as I mentioned it
I'm experimenting with the multi-threading code in a Script environment. I have the following code. #include <WinAPI\windef.mqh> #include <WinAPI\processthreadsapi.mqh> #include <WinAPI\handleapi.mqh> #import "kernel32.dll" int WaitForSingleObject(HANDLE hHandle, int dwMilliseconds); #import
  Error script  (6)
Hello guys, plz can someone help with this two errors and one wornings error 1: '{' - unbalanced parentheses void OnTick() { Error 2: '}' - unexpected end of program // Close all open trades CloseAll(); } Warnings : truncation of constant value Best regards )
I need to create a code in mql5 to open a position at fibo 23.6 but the whole difficulty is that the condition is to close the hourly candle above level 23.6 but not more than 30. how to do it
After using ChartScreenShot(), now I want to crop a small area of chart. Please instruction me how to crop it in MQL5
  MQL5 VPS [Help]  (3)
Hello, I just purchased a subscription but by accident I left the checkbox to auto renewal marked. How can I disable it
Good afternoon forum! First time post here so please be kind lol, nice to meet you! I have attached a screenshot to highlight my problem: It was just after 4pm here in the UK (and I'm looking at GBP/USD) so I would imagine the time on the chart should match. However, as you can see on my chart, the
  Mt4 News filter  (2)
Hello everyone, I hope you can help me, I bought some EAs that contain a news filter, but... the lines are not visible, the news filter does not work, a few weeks ago it did work and after a VPS update it seems to have stopped working, Does anyone know why this could be? I have tried several
I have a robot combined with different indicators however I want to publish it on sale but I cannot give my clients my indicators because if EA expires they will use indicators and trade manually. Anyone with a source code of inclusive indicator in a robot then we send client expert advisor ex5
is there a McRobert Indicator for MT5 or Tradingview ? i chanced upon this indicator, McRobert indicator MT4.in this indicator, i have 2 MAs , 12 and 26. Once the 12MA crosses above the 26MA, the candles are all green. Once 12MA crosses below 26MA , the candles become all red. Have you guys seen a
  Developer 5 star  (3)
I closed a job so that the developer woul dget hi smoney and be within the promised completion days, he gave me a promise that he would complete the job I held to his word and he asked for 5 stars and good review which I gave, it has now been 6 days since his last response he has said I am on it
O indicador é CDC ATR Trailing Stop v2.1 #property indicator_chart_window //define os parâmetros do indicador input int atr_period = 14 ; // período do ATR input double atr_multiplier = 3.0 ; // multiplicador do ATR input int cdc_period = 5 ; // período do CDC input double cdc_threshold = 0.5 ; //
Hey, i am trying to create a graphical panel with buttons and Texts. Can anyone show me how to create one thank You
  Constants.mqh  (1)
Good day Could anyone please advise as to where I can download the Constants.mqh file for metatrader 5 as I need the file for my expert but the file is missing from the metatrader 5 terminal
Hi, I've a question which I guess I know the answer to it, but just in case... Suppose I have an EA with the OnTick function. When that function is called, it means a new tick was created with a certain price value. Then the code inside of the function starts to run. Now suppose it takes some time
Hi everyone, In MT5 a buy stop limit order will only be placed if your limit order is below the stop price (This type of order is known as a limit if touched order with some other brokers I have used). With a lot of other brokers I have used using a buy stop limit, the limit order can be placed
Traders, is it possible to change the OnTick function to a while(1) loop for example ? Bonus Question: I programmed a bot that in Metaquotes servers, but it doesn't work like that my Real broker. Things that not be causing the problem — the Latency is lower than on the computer that the algo was
Hi, I am trying to connect to my brother's computer so we can share the backtesting load in MT5, he lives in a different country to me. I have tried a million different ways and also researching online, but I cannot seem to find how to link the two together so that we can both use our CPU cores to
Closing position with "Async mode"? Can you give a example code
I want to change the chart tab bar so it doesn't use the side scrolling instead shows all the pairs on multiple lines. Is that possible? It's really irritating having to click from side to side all the time
so, i loaded a new account, how do I bring my T/A into this new account when there is nothing in my "purchased" tab? in fact, at this point, it's only a "downloads" tab
  Limit Orders  (14   1 2)
Hello guys, I have a question about limit orders in both MT4 and MT5. Do they guarantee an execution price equal or better than the limit price or the broker just convert the limit orders into market orders when the price touches the limit level the same way it does with stop orders? Looking
When including the header <Generic\ArrayList.mqh> I have encountered an array out of range in 'Introsort.mqh' I had to replicate that error using this script: #include <Generic\ArrayList.mqh> int test_array[]; void OnStart () { int size = 1 e7; // 10 millions ArrayResize (test_array, size);
Hi I have tried to download MetaTrader5 to a Raspberry Pi, I am currently testing out some automation software that I want to run on the Raspberry Pi, But found it tough to download to the Pi. I tried pip apt-install MetaTrader5 but haven't had any luck, It seems like the file can not be located