General - page 376

MQL5 password issue  (17   1 2)
if anyone can help me, I have changed the password in MQL5, i am able to log into my account on my laptop but any terminal in my VPS it says incorrect password, any help appreciated
is it possible to merge two mql5 profiles that are linked to different emails
Hello, I need formula to consecutive maximal amount (Maximal Consecutive Profit (count)) in the numbers, please look at the file Thank you in advance
Hello, I need formula to calculate the maximum percentage of drop (Relative Drawdown) , I explained more in the EXCEL file Thank you in advance for your response
Hello Mq I have noticed twice that after replying to reviews or comments in products their rank in the market tanks. I dont know if its due to other products going past mine (because they are better) and just a coincidence with my replies (i cannot check that), but i will just mention it just in
Dear everyone Do anyone know brokers in Singapore or Hongkong that use MetaTrader for trade gold in CME market ? I want to open account and trade using Metatrader. the problem is that when I used the other software to trade : when I place the orders such as a long open order, I must place the
Has anyone tried to consider price fluctuations in terms of higher mathematics and its already invented mathematical apparatuses. Particularly as a non-Markovian system. Has anyone tried to think of a non-Markovian system as a Markovian system
Hi, I am looking for a function in mql5 the same as a function in Tradingview: crossover(close, ema) crossunder(close, ema) how to do it in mql5
Purchased vps and i want 24 hr moneyback guarantee. Cant get help want out
Hi, For years, Metatester Agent Manager randomly drops the community account configured and as a result lets agents run what is described as "For Free" (I'm assuming what they mean is the person using the service pays, Metaquotes just keeps your money. How about making it that if it drops the
I have made a custom symbol with live data from Websocket I want to trade the symbol by adding some demo funds How can i do that? The new order button is greyed out The symbol has mode set : Trade - Full access
Hi everybody For my Training purpose, I was taking screen shots of the Deals I make. Through MT4 option (Right Click --> Save as picture>>Active Chart) and I was taking the link (copy past) and keeping it with me. Not necessary I was logged in at that time, as I already do not get much benefit of
Purchased virtual host on LD4, and when trying to sync I get error message in Journal: failed to load program (0). What does it mean? How can I solve it
Hi, here's an example of my Question/Problem? Lets define the following structure ... struct DP_ButtonRecord { int DP_SetupNumber; string DP_SetupName; int DP_ButtonNumber; ..... The variable for the Structure is definied as a an array of 10 Elements. DP_ButtonRecord DP_Button[10]; Normaly, we have
I need to know if: is it possible to force a network rescan via MQL language? I searched here, but found just messages about people trying to avoid it. I want info about the oposite, to force a rescan, considering if that possibility exists. Just the information to know about if it is possible is
I do the good paswords but we don't work i don't unbderstand Thanks
I am being heavily spammed from a signal I did not even subscribed to, 8 messages in a few minutes - see picture... This is the third time in a week (different signals) how is this possible? how can they subscribe me to their signal without my permission Metaquotes need to fix this
Hello, my source code is disappeared from my pc ! I can't believe this could happen It happened before and I said it was a coincidence that will not be repeated Now open the source code file, which is completely empty If anyone has an idea to retrieve the source code because I worked a lot on this
Hi, does anyone know about any free and reliable mirror trading service over the internet? Tried a couple but don't work properly with my current MT5 broker
I've gotten a new laptop, I installed mt5 on it and the swap fields are gone. Is there any way to bring back the field that shows if I have a have a negative swap and how much is it
I would like to know how to get the memory address from MT4/MT5 handles that can be used in C++ via DLLs? Thanks
[Deleted]
it was 7100+ but now 2800+
Hi guys, i bought a EA for 1200$ 3 months ago, but from 2 days i have not it anymore because the license was interrupted by seller or mql5 (i found this message on his profile: "Due to the illegal distribution of my products, the sale was interrupted"). I wrote to mql5 and seller for explanation but...
Good Morning from dennis@xpressgr.co.za , a persistent message keeps appearing when I logon and I am unable to act upon it because when I try to upgrade to IE8 or beyond I fail I think because the Windows version I am using is Windows XP 64 bit. My default browser is Firefox. Can I ignore this...
Hi, The code below removes the EA after X seconds (if you try to debug it, it closes the current chart). Just create an EA with the code, run it and press T key: void OnChartEvent ( const int id, const long &lparam, const double &dparam, const
Hello everyone. I bought an expert advisor of which I don't have the source code (.mq5). I need to make sure that when the expert advisor has to place a Buy order he places it as a Sell and when he has to place a Sell order he places it as a Buy. I don't have the source code of this EA, can it be
hi i am trying to go back to a specified time in a lower timeframe let's say 5M but doesn't show me the data up to 2020 in let's say gbpusd in the trading panel but when i am trying to backtest i can get data all the way back to 2010 even in the 5M timeFrame. how is that possible
Hello, I made a mistake. I paid the developer in Freelance before receiving the demonstration. How to make a recall? Is it possible to go back? Thank you
Have you noticed that OnTrade() is called 3 times in row after each deal? This doesn't affect me because the way my routine is written, but this should be treated as dysfunction. Documentation says: The function is called when the Trade event occurs, which appears when you change the list of...
  Registration  (5)
How do I register as a developer on this forum