General - page 364

I want to rent ea and pay from MQL5 acc balance, but it keeps on being declined with message Payment Failed. Operation is not available. I can also not withdraw my funds as this operation is also not available. Anybody with advise
  Move VPS  (3)
Hi, can I move my VPS from one account running MT4 to another account running MT5, both accounts with the same broker
Hi I need VPS for multiple Trade accounts. Please do needful
Hi, i have bought 3 products from the mql5 market, however only one can be seen on my mt4 terminal. The other 2 are not on the market section of mt4 and even when i attempt installing from the mql5 platform to the mt4 terminal nothing happens, please help
Hello Community, Which are the best programming languages I can learn to program a Metatrader 5 EA
Hi, I try to code EA that can automatically get range of stoploss, but still not work. Here is my code, please help ! //-------------------------------------------------------------------+ //Get Range of Stop Loss //-------------------------------------------------------------------+ double
Hello, I have a doubt something.please give me some advice 1.which is exact latency to broker by vps? 2.Can I close the ea in the terminal or attach a new ea with .dll after migration to vps have beed finished
Hello. 5 months of my trading history is gone. It's not displaying any more on my signal page. Can anyone explain to me why this happened ? Please check the file 2222
Hello, in MT5 I saw that there is the opportunity to subscribe to London Metal Exchange data (LME), but "Avaible on real account"... Please, can you tell me which account should I open to buy LME data? Thank you very much
So I made 2 mistakes. 1. Install signal on my demo account. 2. after finding the move subscription option I prest ENTER to earily when switching tabs with only the brooker information correct and not the account info correct. No i'm stuck with subscription can be moved no more then once a week. Any
Hello everyone! Many buyers ask me for about affiliate for selling EA. But I was checked on MQL5 community don't have that. Also on the API, payments system don't have the buyers information to custom build affiliate. So anyone have idea to build that? Thanks
Please - this is so important. Security-wise, it is no change, as I can implement a custom DLL which does nothing else than provide those functions, but it is ridiculous that I have to do that. One of the basic rules of software development is to run in production , what you have tested. Now you
My funds are all in Meta5, is it possible to change broker by not withdrawing the funds
I want to know that I am allocating my resources to be used, and that it is going to this account instead of being used for free. How can I determine this
Hello, appreciate your help. I set everything up, I have 6 charts open, each with a custom indicator . The indicator sends me PUSH notifications. I migrate everything but it doesn't migrate the charts or the indicator. It only migrates if I have an EA also attached to the chart. I dont want to use
Good morning, I made an EA that switches the symbol on my second screen to the most interesting pair if the conditions change. The EA works fine, but every time it makes a switch the EA gets inactive, live trading gets disabled. I'm confident this is a functionality within MT5, but in this case I
i purchased a program from mql5, got the attached result. please advise
  Server Host  (3)
Hi , My server host has been renewed automatically yesterday but when i press synchronize All or Experts it gives me message Failed To Migrate how can i solve this issue specially that my experts is not active on my account now and its in dangerous
Dear gentlemen, In Forex copy, if the signal provider asset without any suffix (e.g. EURUSD, currency USD) and the Subcriber asset with suffix (e.g. EURUSDc, currency USC) will it work? Are there need any setting di subcriber MT4 ? and how? Please advise. Thanks
Hello, I wanted to get some advice from the forum. I sent an email to the helpdesk earlier in the week about an expert purchase but I have not heard anything. What experience have people had with the MQL 5 helpdesk and response times? Thanks. Rob
Hi, could anybody explain the contents of the Metatrader log file, please? Especially the meaning of the two uppercase letters? Example: What is the meaning of 'MM', 'KF' etc.? Thanks Matthias MM 0 00 : 09 : 42.344 Startup access rights to common directory successfully checked KF
Hi everyone I want to define an abnormal candle (very tall ones) in an EA, and to do so, I look at my chart and based on what I'm seeing I consider for example a 200 pips tall candle is an abnormal candle But in the future or in the past when I look at 200 pips candles they are not very tall, in
Hi ! Can anybody explain why the Magic Number is not included in the printout. The Magic Number Column is shown in the History Tab Section, but when I do a printout, no Magic Num. are shown. I need it to be included for my excel Statistics performance THANKS
Korean-speaking traders and Expert Advisor developers represent an important group of MQL5.community users, while Korea is one of the top three countries from Asia whose residents provide the most visits to the website. We have launched the Korean version of the website at https://www.mql5.com/ko to
class test { public: test(void); ~test(void); int constTest(const int a) const; int constTestb(const int a); int constTestc(const int a) const {return(a);} }; so ,somebody can geive a example what the dfiierent on constTest
In live I can use timegmt vs timecurrent to get the offset of the data, which means all my code can correctly use UTC times everywhere and be corrected regardless of the datasource. How are we supposed to do any kind of time related testing when there seems to be NO way to get the UTC offset of the
can somebdy help me out with this? i have tried progrmming some small minor indicatpors (changing fot or positining, nothing major) and had terrible luck, tried modifying some eas by simply hanging what was there slightly and gt a bunch of erros i dont understand, so im giving up. normally i use
I got 2x MQL5 VPS's and there some confusion for me...the displayed speed and journal speed are different? which one to believe and how to reset/refresh the server for the pre installed MT4 on the MQL VPS ( like we can do it on our local MT4s) to get a better connection speed
Can anyone identify this indicator [ATTACH]9787[/ATTACH] if yes pls guide me to it.. Thank You.
look at the code, please note that the parameters is "13,9,9,6,5,3". //--- paramters is not "13,8,8,5,5,3", is "13,9,9,6,5,3". int handle = iGator ( _Symbol , _Period , 13 , 9 , 9 , 6 , 5 , 3 , MODE_SMMA , PRICE_MEDIAN ); double gator[]; ArraySetAsSeries (gator, true ); CopyBuffer (handle, 0