Download MetaTrader 5

General - page 371

To post a new topic, please log in or register
If there’s one lesson that everyone has realized over the last 5 years it’s that central banks are really, really powerful. They are lenders of last resort, they can completely alter our portfolio composition, they can alter expectations, etc. I think everyone would agree on that by now. The...
Many speculative traders use the Commitments of Traders report to help them decide whether or not to take a long or short position. One theory is that "small speculators" are generally wrong and that the best position is contrary to the net nonreportable position. Another theory is that commercial...
1 -2 years 3-5 years 6-10 years 10-15 years If more than 15years, Kindly specify
When there is some world crisis i.e. big news in some big economy When everything is calm
its trehe any tab for life trading discuss?? if i wanna post a strategy on some pair, where should i post it?
Dear all, During optimization, How to set the input parameters(the start, step, and stop )values for an ENUMERATION data type? Many thanks for your time and consideration.
Hola: Alguien sabe como se puede introducir el Tick Volume en el grafico del precio. Lo habitual es que siempre este en ventana separada. ¿Existe algún indicador que realice esta función?.Gracias
What is happening in Argentina provides a valuable lesson in why governments in every country on earth control the education of the nation’s children. Argentina is suffering the ravages of government debasement of the currency — i.e., inflation, the process by which government pays for its...
Over the past six months, MQL5 Reference has been translated into Italian and Portuguese, and now it has also become available in Turkish. You can download the Reference right now from MetaTrader 5 terminal or Docs section of MQL5.com. Millions of traders around the world already use...
like in the topic - what good MT5 brokers do you know that have CENT accounts other than Roboforex? Thanks for your help!
Hi Everyone, I'm a returning trader, traded before but it was long ago, I just installed a copy of the MT5 trading platform and can't seem to make it work, all the graphs are not showing any info, i couln't login to the interface and my internet is very good... what should I do, thanks
HELLO I'm looking to subscribe in signal i have 2 pro 1st ....... in my new broker fxpro i can't see the signal section 2ed ..... when i'm going to subscribe by the website i got this massage i have no option with this massage to agree or disagree , also is it allow to register for...
i downloaded an MT5 setup file and run it, first installation is OK, but if i install it again, a message box pop up to let me fill proxy server, and it's freeze after i cancel that box. how to solve? Thx~
Hi, the attached indicator for some reason doesn't work on my Metatrader. I'm on build 509, but when I compile it the file seems valid. However, when I try to attach it to the chart it won't let me. Can someone take a look at the code to see whats wrong and perhaps fix it? Thanks, in advance.
Why my signals Subscription not permitted,It is tested by one month?
I would like to share and know some of the reasons , traders fail to succeed.
5 Reasons Why Currencies Could Explode Next Week There are certain weeks in the foreign exchange market that are more exciting than others and the first week of each month is always a busy one. In fact the mini breakout in USD/JPY on Friday gives forex traders a taste of the larger moves they can...
i can't make my signals tab appear in meta trader 4 please i need help
Dear traders, We would like to recruit a “Forex-TSD Trader Team”, and the traders on the team will manage a fund of totally $1,000,000. If you consider yourself an excellent FX trader, we urgently require your services. Please, send us the account statement. Email to: Admin@forex-tsd.com...
Open TimeTicketTypeSizeItemPriceS / LT / PTimeStateComment2014.03.27 18:1851207424buy0.01 / 0.00EURUSDmarket0.000000.000002014.03.27 18:18rejectedReject: Unable to send place tr2014.03.27 18:1851207491buy0.01 / 0.00EURUSDmarket0.000000.000002014.03.27 18:18rejectedReject: Unable to send place...
D1 price was on secondary correction within primary bullish for whole the last week, and Chinkou Span line of Ichimoku indicator was crossed historical price from above to below on open D1 bar in the end of the week for possible good breakdown to bearish reversal. W1 price is on correction as well,...
The price is on bullish correction within primary bullish since the middle of last week trying to break 1.3749 support level on D1 timeframe. H4 timeframe - the flat for the second day : it was market rally within primary bearish for to days from now. H4 price is trying to break trend line together...
Please help. I have installed MT4 and when I click the icon to start the application, it initially shows it's going to execute, then draws a few lines and disappears. Checking for it under Task Manager I don't see it. I initially installed to the default installation folder Program Files (x86)...
Hi I try to copy the CLOSE price value of a serie of 1 min BARS to a CSV file. But the CSV file generates wrong output. see below: Here is my code: #property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 1#property indicator_plots 1//--- parameters for writing data to the fileinput string...
i tried to publish my product. but it says external dll not allowed. what i have to do to solve this ? 
Filed under 'most ironic story of the day', California Senator Leland Yee, who authored gun control legislation, has been busted by the FBI for conspiracy to deal firearms without a license and to illegally import firearms. As AP reports, Yee is also accused of accepting tens of thousands of...
Hi. The account with my hand with a list of commands MetaTrader MQL5 Can I log in?
As subject: The forum is in what time zone? Is it UTC-0?
D1 price is in bullish ranging between 0.9138 resistance and 0.8923 support levels since 12th of March this year. H4 timeframe - market rally is finishing with the correction to be started with 0.9100 resistance level; Chinkou Span line is crossing historical price on open bar from above to below...
Hello All, First I want every one to know I did do my own research and read the FAQ. I'm running a practice account to figure the signals thing out. I am subscribed to 1 signal right now. It is doing well, except every trade seems to be opened with .01 lots. I would much prefer to see larger...