Adding funds

Hi,

I am a complete novice in this field.

When I am clicking on the MT5 app , on the top it's showing NarsqFutures-Live with my ID number and the amount is -547 USD. How can I add funds here from Australia ? I want to know the steps to add funds please. Thanks

180781: I am a complete novice in this field. When I am clicking on the MT5 app , on the top it's showing NarsqFutures-Live with my ID number and the amount is -547 USD. How can I add funds here from Australia ? I want to know the steps to add funds please. Thanks

Surely when you first opened your account with your broker, you initially funded the account with a deposit via them. Then you will have to add funds via the broker again. So contact your broker and ask for instructions!

Fernando Carreiro:

Surely when you first opened your account with your broker, you initially funded the account with a deposit via them. Then you will have to add funds via the broker again. So contact your broker and ask for instructions!

What if I want to change broker ? Is it that only brokers know the rules to add funds ?

Or are you just using a Demo account? If so, you cannot add funds to a demo account because it is not real!

You can only add funds to a real account that has been setup via a broker (not MetaQuotes).

180781: What if I want to change broker ? Is it that only brokers know the rules to add funds ?

To change brokers, you have to close all positions, and then withdraw your current balance. Then contact a new broker and fund your new account!

EDIT: Only brokers can handle real money accounts and the funds. Metaquotes is a software company, not a broker!

Fernando Carreiro:

Or are you just using a Demo account? If so, you can add funds to a demo account because it is not real!

You can only add funds to a real account that has been setup via a broker (not MetaQuotes).

No not a demo account. I did a bit of trading and the broker now is not contacting me . I want to know how to add funds in order to trade

Fernando Carreiro:

To change brokers, you have to close all positions, and then withdraw your current balance. Then contact a new broker and fund your new account!

That means delete the account completely you mean ?

180781: No not a demo account. I did a bit of trading and the broker now is not contacting me . I want to know how to add funds in order to trade

If you have a negative balance, then you have lost all your funds. It is strange for an account to be negative. Most brokers don't allow that and simply stop-out positions before that happens.

So, if you have a negative balance and they are not contacting you to collect, then it is a "bucket-shop" broker and you should just find another broker to work with that is reputable and regulated.

A proper broker will offer support and instructions on how to properly fund your account as well as how to withdraw as well.

180781: That means delete the account completely you mean ?

You don't delete accounts! Brokers accounts are like bank accounts. You deposit and withdraw money into and out of them in a similar way.

You can have multiple accounts setup on your MetaTrader app, and you simply login to the account you want to manage.

You can however, delete the account credentials in the app if you no longer want to manage it any more.

180781:
What if I want to change broker ? Is it that only brokers know the rules to add funds ?

You can't move your funds from one broker to another, you deposit/withdraw to each broker seperately.

Fernando Carreiro:

EDIT: Only brokers can handle real money accounts and the funds. Metaquotes is a software company, not a broker!

That exactly happened. My account was in positive balance. He told me to do something that I did and then i lost all my money and it went to neagtive. That's why looking for a new broker to assist setting me up from the beginning and adding funds, closing this account etc. 
Reason: