General - page 1199

Even More Notifications from MQL5.community! Following the development of MQL5.community, we have added new types of push notifications that come to your smartphone to inform you of important messages and events. A growing number of services entails the growth of the news flow and the amount of...
Fears of German recession are not the only reason behind lower forecasts for EUR/USD. The team at Goldman Sachs lists several reasons why euro/dollar should further fall and update their 3, 6 and 12 month forecasts to the downside. Here is their view, courtesy of eFXnews: Goldman Sachs cuts its...
GOLD: Faces Recovery Risk GOLD: With GOLD triggering a recovery higher the past week, further bullishness is expected in the new week. However, its Thursday and Friday trading activities may suggest a halt in that recovery. On the upside, resistance lies at the 1,250.00 level where a break will...
Hey Guys, I need help for codding indicator for MT4, what I need is to create a indcator for synthetic currency with th folowing calculation: (currency symbol1+currency symbol2)/(currency symbo1-currency symbol2) is it possible? The mathematical algorithm of the above indicator line is: synthetic...
  good strategy  (13   1 2)
dear all what strategy is good in meta trader 4?
Hey, Recently, I've downloaded new MT4 version (build 711) from my broker's website (MT4 for some reason doesn't update automatically on my computer) and tried to install it, however, after installation, terminal didn't even open. What I've noticed, was that during installation, all content...
For the American and British economies it has been a long road out of the woods, but the journey is nearing its end. America's unemployment rate fell below 6% in September. Britain's economy, where output was up 3.2% in the year to June, is growing faster than any other big rich country's. Central...
One would think that after last week's market rout, the worst in years, that Goldman clients would have just one question: why just a month after you, chief Goldman strategist David Kostin said to "Buy Stocks Because Hedge Funds Suck; Also Chase Momentum And Beta", are stocks crashing? No really:...
Dear ALL What is your feedback about mql signals : comparing other copy trades sites ?
USDCHF: Weakens But With Caution USDCHF: With the pair closing lower the past week, it faces further downside pressure. However, on the daily chart that weakness seem to have been halted suggesting a resumption of its broader upside could be developing. On the downside, support lies at the 0.9500...
Hello, can i ask please if exist a website that show technical analysis on forex  free? With graphic, and price prevision  for all  values. If exist can i know the name. Regards.
Hello all, i try to find indicator wich can inform me when market reach some price level, maybe you have it ?
Hello. I often set pending orders and keep on an expert that registers each tick. I was wondering if it is possible that a pending order like sell stop gets executed with a price, that has not been registered by the tick expert, which means that the exact price didnt exist at that moment. I...
[Deleted]
In my Terminal, M5 history for AUDUSD is available only for past 2 months. But for a purpose , i need to have data on M5 timeframe from Jan 1 2012 to now. How to do this ?
Hi there, Iam using this indicator for my strategy. Can someone add an Alert when the line reaches one of the defined levels? The levels are not the same at all currencys so they have to be variable. Alert should be set via true/false switch: - Sound - Box - Message Message should be something like...
Hi, I am at the“Prototype/Model” stage of an EA development, the developer has confirmed the step"Negotiation of Requirements", and the agreed fee has been locked on myaccount. So far so good. But the developer has just decided that he/she is notable (for what ever reason) to complete the EA and...
Hello, is there a way of getting an old unsupported mt4 version running, maybe over a mt4 to mt4 bridge? For example Build 409 to 610
D1 price is on bearish market condition for trying to break 1.2571 support level. H4 price is on bearish as well after good breakdown of the price movement - if the price will break 1.2500 psychological level so this breakdown will be continuing (good to open sell trade). W1 price is on bearish -...
  Question  (4)
Hello, Can I use this with a paid signal? <link removed by moderator> I want to upscale some the copied trades on a different account because the lot sizes that the paid signal is giving me are to small.
Hi guys, someone has got a very simple code base on stop and reverse ? I've some problem to handle this. Or there is a funcion "CloseAll" differed by magicnumber like in mql4 ? Regards No Erocla
  please help me  (6)
I have probleme for find yesterday high time and yesterday low time
It's no secret that the world is rapidly changing. "Twenty years ago, there were fewer than 3 million people with Internet access; now there are nearly 2.5 billion. Mice can grow human ears. Robots make cars. Guns can be manufactured with a 3-D printer," Citi's Andrew Pitt writes. For investors,...
0.01% 0.1% 1% 10% 100%
Hi all, I am looking for something (don't know if it might be and Indicator, EA or Script) that could provide the following information of everytrade I have taken in my Mt4 plattaform. 1. Max pips 2. Min pips Obvioulsly, it should consider the fluctiation in price between my open and...
For years, since the financial crisis, the Fed has used "Quantitative Easing" as a means of easing monetary policy. Quantitative Easing (or "QE") is the process by which the Fed buys government bonds in order to push down yields, add liquidity to the market, and encourage holders of assets to move...
Not sure if this is intended but once you want to take a profit in a trade copied from a subscription, once you close the position why does Meta-trader recopy exactly the same trades even though you already closed them? Instead of waiting for next signals ? I thought once you close a trade...
  Easy-Forex.com  (2)
Hi Guys, Is it possible that Easy-Forex block signals? I don't see SIGNALS tab on MT4? Cheers!
What happens if i copy a signal that's too fast?
What do think about Meta4 and exposure?
How can I find out if a broker is trustworthy? e.g.: They won't run away with my money. I did a online chat with a broker. They told me : "Forextime is regulated by CySEC under license number 185/12 and registered with the UK FCA under reference number 600475 " Is it enough assurance? Why?...