General - page 1199

The forex market has a lot of unique attributes that may come as a surprise for new traders. Although forex is the largest financial ket in the world it is relatively unfamiliar terrain for retail traders Until the popularization of internet trading a few years, forex would have still been an...
The Foreign exchange market also known as the forex market or fx market is an exciting and fast past currency trading market. The forex is the most traded market in the world and it trades 24 hours a day somewhere in the world. Learning forex trading is a fascinating and high stakes market...
Hi, does someone know how to change a lot number received by a signal provider ? Thanks, eddy
Hello, Does anyone know what are the semnification of those markers?
We have recently launched the new reward scheme to help MQL5.community members promote their products and signals. However, it can show its full strength only in case of your direct participation. The scheme itself will neither transfer money to your account, nor will it make partners select...
[Deleted]
Dear mql5.com support: This section is a MESS. You cant see after clicking how has contacted yoy for the job, who has admitted you for the job, how has gavid the job to another programmer.... You cant delete jobs from the main page (jobs you dont want to follow anymore). Please consider a big...
I have seen the video How to subscribe to a signal. The bottom of the chart looks different from mine. I do not have signals at the bottom of my chart as shown in the video. can anyone help please ?
hello everybody, the former "signals" tab in MT hasn't been visible for some time now, I checked an FXCM and Active trades demo MT4 account. There was this easy way of subscribing using the signals tab next to "mailbox" , " codebase" etc. I'd appreciate any recommendation
I Have subcribed Auto signal provider from this website. Do I need to on my pc to receive the signal
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Genie.mq4 |//| Genaro Gravoso |//| http://www.oocities.org/ggravoso/b.html...
I am using a demo account connected to MetaQuotes-Demo. When I try to subscribe to a free signal, it asks me for my username and password. No problem there. But then on the next screen it asks for the MQL5 password. I don't have an MQL5 password. I tried the password assigned to my demo...
janab EURUSD best indicators kons Say hai our use kesay hongay
  SIGN
I have to balance on the $ 21 bill and I'm trying to sign the sign Maknyoss the mt4 asks for a password but does not sign what could be wrong?
Hi, I'd like to import data price data into MT4 which has been manipulated, but don't want to override the existing price data. Is there a way to import it as another file name. Let me give you an example. Based on the calculations I do, I get a 1H MA. In order to import it I need to have OHLC
Hi everybody, My EA is trendfollower8. It's a profitable EA. Below is the what I facing. :( Ready for sale Signal is published and available for public and for subscription Available in showcase Your signal has low rating and is not publicly available Available in MetaTrader...
A lot of forex traders are so obsessed about making profits in the forex, that are use very aggressive and profit poses techniques or trading strategies they mistakenly in the hurry forget to protect themselves. They are so engrossed with the lucrativeness of the forex market that they forget that...
Hi, I wrote this simple function to move two open orders to breakeven when certain criteria are met. The problem I'm having is that it moves one trade to breakeven but gives me a modify error 1 for the second. Any ideas? Thank You void MoveToBreakEven() { for (int i=OrdersTotal()-1; i >= 0; i--) {...
Hi, I've found this printscreen of the SSG_Fibar indicator (see attachment). Anyone has the code ? Thanks.
[Deleted]
Hello Guys, have you ever trade often in choppy market? Please share it here you experience. i trade Trending and during choppy Market:)
Hi engaged with a developer and I'm stuck at Prototype step. How do I stop the deal because the indicator can't be fixed. Thank you,
on the bottom of chart the object of event are displayed with time. I can delete them by turning on object list window->list all, then delete all events. I save this change as a template.then, each time i can turn off event by opening this template. but, if I close MT5 client and reopen. all...
I have a problem - I cannot access mql5 cloud today (i get "failed" or "connecting" error). I was using it yesterday with little issues. I tried on 2 different computers (32 and 64 bit) same effect. Is anyone having same problem?
hi, i would like to get my signal to operate on my Ipad, since i am not home at my desktop daytime and cant let it run on it. anybody can help? tks
Trading is not about being perfect. It’s not about being psychic either; you can’t always predict where prices are going. But to be a successful trader, you do need to get in sync with the market and learn how to let trends reward you. With each passing year, I have learned more and more...
In my EA I open a position with both tp and sl. When the position closes, I want to know if it was due to the tp or the sl. What code can do this? Thanks
  Hey!  (1)
HI, just wondering if anyone can help me, I think I need a script written but could be wrong because im not too sure ! basically what i need is a "trade entry button" that takes the previous candle (high/low) and puts the stop 1 pip below the candle and entry 1 pip above for a long and reverse...
someone create ea for this perfect hedging system i will explain strategy. 01. To keep things simple, let's assume there is no spread. Open a position in any direction you like. Example : Buy 0.1 lots at 1.9830 A few seconds after placing your Buy order, place a Sell Stop order for 0.3 lots at...
I am starting to code in OOP in MT4. My previously written code in C is quite complex and so I want to use encapsulation to control coding more tightly. I have transferred class definitions from MT5 to MT4 but get some enums undefined. I have tried to find where the enums are defined but they seem
How Get forex trading legal in india ? Please tell me any persons and Any ways tell me ? Dear friends ,please tell me forex trading in india legal and how can get its legal ? and how get withdraw and deposits legal ways ,please tell me any one?