General - page 160

The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, March 24, 2023. It features a number of platform fixes and improvements. MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 3660 Terminal: Fixed occasional incorrect platform log creation, MQL5: Fixed checking global variables. When declaring identical
  MT5 not showing chart info  (14   1 2)
Hi Guys, I have this problem that i cant see the chart info, it also did not work on MT4. Who knows the solution? Thanks
I was using the Meta Trader 5 inside Linux OpenSuse and Wine . Until recently it was working very well, but now when trying to run this program, it does not work anymore. The following error message is displayed "A debugger has been found running in your system please unload it from memory and...
  Money Management  (228   1 2 3 4 5 ... 22 23)
Hi Here is the code I use for my money management. - Actually it shouldn't be called MM, as it is only calculates how many lots can I buy so that when I hit my stop loss I only loss a certain percentage of my account. I think though that is one of the crucial aspects of forex- trading - as it leads...
I am a seller and I would like to stop a signal but I cannot find any indication how to do so
I get stuck every time I wan't to download an indicator. I get asked the question if I have MT5 and when I clicked on "yes I have MT5", nothings happens. Is there a solution for this? Regards Johan
I turned off the auto renew several days ago but it still auto renew today. How to cancal and back refund? I unscripted signal before by off the auto renew. Why it failed this time
The SL and TP for each trade are available for MT4 signals, but not for MT5, why
  "iCustom" Alternative  (13   1 2)
Hi everyone I have two question about MQL5 : 1- Is there any alternative to the function iCustom ? : I'm asking if there is a way to directly write an indicator Code/Logic into the ea and deleting his dependancie tp external file. Moving Average comes by default on all plateforms, however if the ea
I use the same credentials as the Web log in but get the message that the username/password is incorrect Help
  Signals pay  (1)
How much you pay me if I make 10% returns on a day on signal trading copy service
How long does it take for your article to get reviwed
Provide XAUUSD .ECN is it on other broker who have just xauusd ? is it working ? if it's not the same dénomination
I have Question this ulong Value = SymbolInfoInteger(_Symbol, SYMBOL_VOLUMEHIGH); has retrieve accuracy
Ordered and paid for a custom made Expert Advisor by a freelancer only to find the Strategy Tester does not work and the developer can't fix it ... Also the EA cannot find the sound folder Please advise
Hi everyone, would someone please tell me how I can remotely manage, and most importantly, shut down or stop trading bots operating on a VPS (MT4 associated virtual server). I ask because in case there is a huge market event and I am not at my computer station, I want to be able to stop the trading
  vps hosting  (3)
I purchased vps hosting and done the payment after that nothing is shown so i exitted after payment but i am not able to see it anywhere . the purchase is shown in my subscription in mql5 but dont know how to install it further can any body help fast
Hello! How can I read discord messages in MQL5? Help please
I am attaching a screenshot of the error. Open test.mq5 in MetaEditor. Put a breakpoint on line #6, then run the debugger. The string() function bug was fixed before in build 3210. Wrong display of double floating point numbers in Dialog boxes and output of Print(), Alert(), Comment() and
Hello Kindly i am not able to login MQL5.community with the right credentials. i want to install Trade Manager on new downloded mt5 from my purchase category, Can someone help me on this Thanks
Hi guys, I am trying to get infos from my suscribed signal in my EA, but cannot find the signal ID anywere.. please help
I wrongly linked the VPS I purchase to a demo account instead of the live trading account. Is it possible to exchange
Hi. Probably a newbie question for most of you, but: Where in my demo MT account can I find the symbol for DAX40 and add it, I was only able to find GDAXlm under symbols/indices - is this the right one? - but trading with it is disabled for some reason when I add it to Market Watch. Also it just
Why is there an error on my signal First I made a 2k deposit and another 3k deposit, but live signal wrote I made a deposit 3 times, the total that was written was 8k balance, he should have written 5k balance, this is strange
How can I search for indicators in this forum? I need the Hodrick Prescott Filter for MT4. Please, if anyone can help me, I thank you in advance. Gus
Hi, I'm trying to help out a friend and copy my trades across to his account. Is there a freeware or low cost MT4 trade copier specific Binary Options. Alternatively what would something like this cost to develop? Thanks in advance
  Draw Trend Lines  (7)
void drawlr( string points) { string res[]; StringSplit (points, ',' , res); Print ( "res[0]" ,res[ 0 ]); Print ( "res[1]" ,res[ 1 ]); if ( ArraySize (res)== 2 ) { double close_array[ 1 ]; CopyClose ( _Symbol , PERIOD_H1 , 0 , 1 , close_array); datetime todays_time = iTime ( NULL
signal disabled, how to re-activate the signal
  TOP UP  (5)
i want to buy ea but i cant topup because i dont have credit card. any solution
Hi All, I'm going to go at this question from a simple and basic approach before posting too much code, etc... I have a version of the REX oscillator indicator that I use in a manual algo (as an exit indicator) and recently I decided to try and create a EA, I found the iCustom command and have used