General - page 158

[Deleted]
I have this code to a structure containing dynamic arrays from a file. How do I read the array of struture? Thank you struct test { int zero; int one[]; double two[]; void write( int h){ FileWriteInteger (h,zero); int size = ArraySize
Hi I have purchased a product on my MacBook Pro, how ever I want to use it on a different computer. I have not used it or downloaded it yet, I cant seem to get MT4 on the MacBook, if I could get it on here I porobably would use it on here so any assistance from here would be great
Hi eberybody, i 've the following problems about the return valure of the iMA function. Here's my code, without any errors: int OnInit() { mediaexp=iMA(NULL,0,10,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE); return(0); }void OnTick() {  CopyBuffer(mediaexp,0,0,3,Expmedia);  ArraySetAsSeries(Expmedia,true);  Print("la...
Hello, Can anyone help me on this? on EA works for all other symbols except GBPUSD. I don't know why. Does anyone ever have the same issue? Thanks in advance
I am trying to upload my strategy to MQL5 marketplace , need to change the format from MQL to EX5, and can't figure out how even after compiling it in MetaEditor. I've compiled the MQL format strategy in meta editor, but not sure what to do next or how to get that into EX5 format
Trying to login into MQL5 community on MetaTrader 4 and my password fails each time. Tried to change the password on the website after logging in with the password attempted to use on MetaTrader. When entering the current password the website tells me it is the wrong password, even though it is the
I wanted to apply for a job on freelance section, I clicked on the execute button, but I couldn't find the page to submit my application. I noticed this just some minutes ago. I have applied for jobs today
HAVING PROBLEM TO ENABLE MY ML?Q5 STORAGE.THE ICON ENABLING STORAGE ISNT VISIBLE.CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE
  Withdraw  (2)
how long it take withdraw to arrive to my visa credit card sir ? thanks
[Deleted]
how to integrate my mt4 trading account as my seller account
There is an unreasonable restriction in the signal following service. I have created several signals, and the leverage used in the accounts where these signals are located is 1:1000. But the positions opened on these account is very small. Because of my account high leverage setting, I am not
Hello guys here's my mql4 code, it is suppossed to restrict the number of trades in a day to three but now its not even opening a single trade what could be the problem #property copyright "Copyright 2022, MetaQuotes Software Corp." #property link " https://www.mql5.com " #property version
greeting fellow trader, I have made my US dollas index symbol in MT5 and I try to request historical bars from 1980 until present but the requested bars only calculated from 2020 to present. What I need to do to get more historical bars of custom symbol from MT5 server
How to save data Old OpenOrder or How to send data when the order has taken modified? this code i will try to see its modify order but it cannot use for ( int i= 0 ; i<total; i++) { if ( OrderSelect (i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)) { if (i>=magicno) { //
Hello, i need to insert in my code the account number protection, because i want to use the EA on a specific account number, i've tried but it shows me ever an error on it
I'm slowly but surely switching from MT4 to MT5. I can't belive my eyes that there is no more DDE server checkbox in Options for live price quotes to be send to Excel
Hi, when I backtested my codes, some of the trades went through, but a bunch of them keeps returning the [Invalid Price] error in the Journal. If someone can help me troubleshoot or give me some direction to work towards, that would be great. This is my trade codes, void OnTick (){ double high =
Hello, I am not new to Forex (trading for 3 years) but I am new to using VPS. I got the MQL5 VPS and it works well and I generally understand how to use it, but I want to use a different computer to trade the same account that the VPS is hosting. Is this possible or do I need to purchase another
Hello, This is MQL4 function, I need to use this function in MQL5. Is there easy way to enable me to know the roles to do this? double LastClosedInfo( string S, int type = - 1 ) { for ( int i = OrdersHistoryTotal() - 1 ; i >= 0 ; i--) if ( OrderSelect (i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY)) if
Hi Guys which do you think is better overally.....Grid Trading/Averaging Down or The Zone Recovery System of course knowing the risks they all carry
  EA on remote servers ?  (253   1 2 3 4 5 ... 25 26)
Hello, I want to set up an expert advisor running on mt4 on a remote dedicated server that I rent. Does anyone have experience with this- can give advice on pros-cons running programs on remote servers ? Thanks
  Indicator virus  (3)
Hi mql5, Can any sort of RAT or remote Access Trojan be inserted to any custom indicator Inserted into MT4? EX4 file or MQL4 SOURCE FILE... After adding a free indicator it feels like my mouse is being controlled
The EA.mq5 file is located in the "MQL5\Experts\My_ EA " folder ( "MQL5\Experts\My_ EA\ EA.mq5 " ). The EA.mq5 file includes 2 header files: // EA.mq5 #include "file1.mqh" #include "subfolder\file2.mqh" I can include file2 in file1 in the same way: // file1.mqh #include "subfolder\file2.mqh" But
  codebase  (1)
hello everyone I was asking how do you get downloaded codebase to display in mt5 even after copying and pasting the zip codebase file in MQL5 indicators folder
I love to share the Position Trading Style benefits. Position trading is a forex trading style where traders hold onto their positions for a longer period of time, typically from weeks to months. This style of trading is often favored by traders who have a long-term view of the market and are
Dear Members I have a situation where most recent bars are showing very high amplitude and hence distorting the bars display on the chart. Screenshot attached. This has happened from yesterday only when I tried to download M1 history data from TickStory.com site and could not complete the same, as
Hi, i try to draw on a chart. For the first one (Period M1) it works fine. For the second one (Period M5) it failed. I think i need to find the chartid for the second chart but how i can do it? Is there a function to get the chartid by periode? Also i wondering, if i make a smal loop it only print
Hi! Could someone help me solve these errors, identifying the shortcomings and making the necessary corrections. These two errors usually occur when there is an error in the syntax of a code, usually caused by missing closing brackets or quotes. Only, no matter how carefully I go through my code
Good day All, I have the basic code written below to obtain the Highs, Lows, Closes etc in arrays below on a indicator. Ive done a lot of reading to try and find a way to also obtain the 2nd highest high & lowest low values. I was trying to use ArraySort (highs, WHOLE_ARRAY, 1, MODE_DESCEND); but
I have tried to test my ES systematically and compared with the results obtained in a demo account. Invariably, the results have been very different, yet have slowly detected the reasons and I learn about what I expected in fact the results of a onLine account. However, this has been a very time...