Stopped out in MT5 glitch

I took a trade last night, as seen in the photo, and MT5 seemed to bug out, as you can see price where my TP was set was not hit, and then I proceeded to get stopped out way below my stop loss level, and price didn’t get even near that, really need some help as I did lose in what should have been in a profitable trade, don’t know if I should contact my broker or MT5?
Files:
IMG_2189.jpeg  110 kb
IMG_2188.png  209 kb

There was no "glitch" — It's called "spread"!

There is a Ask price and a Bid price. Charts only shows the bars/candles based on Bid prices.

• A "buy" position opens at the Ask price and closes at the Bid price.
  • A "sell" position opens at the Bid price and closes at the Ask price.
Enable the Ask price line on your chart so that you can track the current value visually.

You buy at the Ask and sell at the Bid. Pending Buy Stop orders become market orders when hit by the Ask.

1. Your buy order's TP/SL (or Sell Stop's/Sell Limit's entry) are triggered when the Bid / OrderClosePrice reaches it. Using Ask±n, makes your SL shorter and your TP longer, by the spread. Don't you want the specified amount used in either direction?

2. Your sell order's TP/SL (or Buy Stop's/Buy Limit's entry) will be triggered when the Ask / OrderClosePrice reaches it. To trigger close at a specific Bid price, add the average spread.
              MODE_SPREAD (Paul) - MQL4 programming forum - Page 3 #25

3. The charts show Bid prices only. Turn on the Ask line to see how big the spread is (Tools → Options (control+O) → charts → Show ask line.)

Most brokers with variable spreads widen considerablf=bugy at end of day (5 PM ET) ± 30 minutes.
    My GBPJPY shows average spread = 26 points, average maximum spread = 134.
    My EURCHF shows average spread = 18 points, average maximum spread = 106.
    (your broker will be similar).
              Is it reasonable to have such a huge spreads (20 PIP spreads) in EURCHF? - General - MQL5 programming forum (2022)

Reason: