Issue with MT4 forum registration

Hello

Can anyone tell me if it's only me having this issue with the MT4 forum registration? I got questions related to the MT4 but can't register there :(

Fixed.

Sorry. Please try again.

segnali:

Hello

Can anyone tell me if it's only me having this issue with the MT4 forum registration? I got questions related to the MT4 but can't register there :(

For future reference,  you can report issues such as this to the Service Desk,  there is an option at the Service Desk for MT4/mql4 issues as well as MT5/mql5 issues.

RaptorUK:
For future reference,  you can report issues such as this to the Service Desk,  there is an option at the Service Desk for MT4/mql4 issues as well as MT5/mql5 issues.

Thank you, but where do I find "the Service Desk" ? 

segnali:

Go to your Profile page,  then on the left hand sidebar you will see a Service Desk link . . .

segnali:

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/24#servicedesk
MQL5.community - User Memo
MQL5.community - User Memo
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
You have just registered and most likely you have questions such as, "How do I insert a picture to my a message?" "How do I format my MQL5 source code?" "Where are my personal messages kept?" You may have many other questions. In this article, we have prepared some hands-on tips that will help you get accustomed in MQL5.community and take full advantage of its available features.
Reason: