Do you believe in Forex? - page 7

Absolutely!!!

I also believe, it also a businesses throughout the world.

Yes, I do believe in Forex but at the same time I also know that if we won't take it seriously then we can suffer great loss, so I believe in hardwork and so in Forex. I usually do as my part time at www.fx-insignt.com

Makd1234:
Yes, I do believe in Forex but at the same time I also know that if we won't take it seriously then we can suffer great loss, so I believe in hardwork and so in Forex. I usually do as my part time at www.fx-insignt.com

Good for you, but even if you wanted to advertise something your link is broken.

Like any financial instrument in the world.When a buyer and seller meet. And there is disagreement on the value and agreement on price. The market moving no matter what the financial instrument traded. No matter which direction The market moves. And in the forex market there is always movement.

Yes I believe in forex, but it has not started going the way I experted.

Makd1234:
I think it is not about believe because forex have their own rules and regulation if you have good knowledge about forex and good experience then you can earn good in forex else you will loose your money in forex due to lack of knowledge.

Yes of course Forex depends on the knowledge and experience of the trader so that trader can achieve their targets of generating the reasonable profit from risky Forex market.

Reason: