General - page 1443

The built-in automatic publisher (via ftp), works great, however it seems to limit the posted history to 20 orders. It still shows the current open positions, but it doesn't update the balance graph nor the order history. is there a way to increase the limit?
Hello traders, I'm Alessandro from Italy, my interest is the forex market, right now I'm reading the best strategies Connors short, I have difficulty to find an indicator of historical volatility ratio 100 / 6 100 / 10, this indicator is shown in the volatility breakout strategies, when the...
I have been trading with Vt trader for about three monts. It all went well until i started to become a bit more profitable. I got tired of the Makers of the market, and recently switched to MT4 . I have read and watched as many video as i can. Its a great platform, however i noticed that few things...
I have a problem: When I run this "SELL" trade request in the strategy tester, the journal reports it as a BUY order, and because of that the stop loss and take profits are swapped, resulting an [Invalid Stops] error. MqlTick price; MqlTradeRequest sellrequest; MqlTradeResult sellresult;...
Hi I need somebody to build an EA with the following parameters: 1 minute chart - 200 MA, and 50 MA If 50 MA crosses below 200 MA, sell GBP USD for 1-2 pips profit, with SL 10-15 pips. The buy order is if 50 MA crosses above 200 MA. Doing manual paper trading, these seems to be extremely profitable
Is it possible to enable the email-notification within your forum software? i'd like to be notified when my "favourite" threads are commented on, or there are replies to my posts or posts i've commented on. normally this is a setting in the forum profile for each user, but i cant find it and suspect...
The MT5 Indicator shows quite differently from that in MT4, obviously there is a substantial error in the coding Perhaps someone will correct this error. So also Williams Percent R indicator Both of these are vastly different from MT4 Please arrange to have these corrected ASAP Thank you
Is it possible to add customized indicators on iphone/ipad when the iphone/ipad is jailbreaked?
Hi everyone I'm new in Meta trade Scripts. I want to create a script with mutiple currency i want to create a scripts with a formula let say A=GBPUSD(sale)+0.01USDJPY(sale) and B=GBPUSD(buy)+0.01USDJPY(buy) and load in template which plot graph A and B with different line color in EURUSD chart
Hi All, I'm trying to do some strat testing and I get weird results. Firts I used the OO version of the crossMa bot that comes with MA5. I ran it with optimization in mind for everytick. I got the results below: Pass Result Profit Expected Payoff Profit Factor Recovery...
There is a significant difference when placing this indicator on a chart in MT5 as compared to MT4. Perhaps some developer people will examine the code in the MT5 version and correct it. Thanks so much
Hi,Dears Maybe some of you knows this free useful tool. We (me and my frieds) make new version of our luktom visual order editor. For those who dont now lvoe: its easy tool for graphical position management on MT4. You can download it from my site luktom visual order editor Cheers, Grzesiek
When you have relaxed conversations with many traders you’ll find the shared experiences invaluable. Whilst sharing thoughts on; brokers, economic sentiment, strategies etc. is fascinating, one of the most intriguing aspects is how we overcame the barriers we faced on our journey towards proficiency...
I've posted some previous questions on the forum with no luck :-( So instead I've decided to ask some more general questions that may give me an idea of whether the capabilities of the MetaTrader/MQL5 platform provide what I ?think? I would like to do. Does MQL5/MetaTrader have the capability to...
Hello, I'm trying a simple DLL extension loading example from: http://www.metatrader.info/node/150My MT code is the following: #import "Metatrader Test.dll" void Hello(string say); #importWhen I try and run my script, I get "initalization of Metatrader DLL Test (EURUDS,H1) failed". Is...
Surfing the net for some more info (as usual ) ... Found this one to be informative (even more than it was probably intended to).
The Automated Trading Championship 2011 is over, and the winners have been announced. The authors of the top three Expert Advisors of 2011 have shared the prize money and received gifts, as well as the winner of MIG Bank's special prize has been defined. The best developers of Expert Advisors have...
How do I go about adjusting agreed upon changes to a job payment amount? Is there an option to do that at payment step?
Hallo everybody traders, first excusë my english, but it is a little. Please I need help with programing EA for MT4. It is simple breakout system. Every new day only 2 orders. One buy and one sell. Buy stop order = 20 pips(or else) from open price every new day, TP and SL 20 pips (or else) from buy...
Paying is possible to eliminate DLL called in Expert Advisor .EX4? thanks and Regards.
The Championship fervour has finally subsided and we can take a breath and start rethinking its results again. And we have another winner Alexander Arashkevich (AAA777) from Belarus, who has won a special prize from the major sponsor of the Automated Trading Championship 2011 - a 3 day trip to one...
  Are there any forex  (12   1 2)
Are there any forex trading sites from which we can earn money through our demo accounts. I mean to say through competitions. Some forex websites are rewarding their top profitable traders in every month to both demo and real accounts. Do you know such sites?
Last month, I use variable: Report=filename on mt5.ini for automatic optimization (by using MT5 copy from MT5 website) the filename.xml generated was exactly the same copy with the XML cache locate on tester\cache folder, both has more than 40 column. Today, using the same methods (by using MT5 copy
Does anyone have a copy of the MT4 setup file build 402 or 407 from InterbankFX?
As announced earlier, in addition to the three cash prizes for the Winners of the Automated Trading Championship, MIG BANK offers an additional prize for the EA, which will have the highest rank in terms of profitability and safety. The best EA developer will get a 3 day trip to one of the Formula...
Last Friday the European continent was (essentially) completely downgraded. Standard & Poor’s slammed the region with NINE downgrades – some one notch and others two notches. S&P cut the ratings of Italy, Spain, Cyprus, and Portugal by two notches while the ratings of France, Austria, Malta,...
  Pivots
In this article we will discuss about a widespread, well-known key element of technical analysis. Why do you think technical analysis especially some elements work so well for financial markets? Why do you think Fibonacci levels are usually strictly followed? Because thousands and billions of...
  FileOpen Problem  (3)
Hello,I am just getting started with MT5 and I'm trying the simple script:void OnStart() { int handle = FileOpen("Z:\\test.dat", FILE_WRITE); Alert(GetLastError()); FileClose(handle);}Nothing special, just trying to create a file on my Z: drive. The Alter is there because the file is never...
Just wondering if someone already worked in the code to send an order with stops to an ecn. can you please share it? I do not seem to make it work on my end the idea is to send the order without any stops, verify that the deal is executed and then modify it adding the stops.