Do you believe in Forex? - page 5

Sergio-FX:
Maybe the reason is that people and friends of me are working in the same business (bank). Are people around you working in a bank or in financial jobs?

Both. I don't say that bankers don't see Forex as a legitimate business (they actually have departments trading on Forex), what I'm saying they don't approve most of retail Forex.

Yes i believe because it a wild wide business .

Oscar Hunter:
Yes i believe because it a wild wide business .

What do you mean "wild wide business"? Can you elaborate further?

Why u guys like forex?

I like Forex because it is easy way of earning some money,it is interesting and and it is very simple . We can learn Forex easily . we can trade 24hrs in Forex so I would recommend Forex trading to all. Plz give your response.

Actually, forex is a set of huge things. Here,nothing to unsatisfied. But here is noted that some problem can be faced with the following broker what you are using. Choose the best broker to get rid from the CHEAT!!

fxplay1:
Actually, forex is a set of huge things. Here,nothing to unsatisfied. But here is noted that some problem can be faced with the following broker what you are using. Choose the best broker to get rid from the CHEAT!!

I strongly believe that there is no one honest broker. I trade with 3 brokers already, and still can't choose the only one.

Yes colin_morgan,

It is something what is eating our money doing a lot kind of cheating. Do you know, If you don't see, you can't believe. Whats going on with us? All the rules and restrictions are going as opposite to the users. If the secret come out then we people will be astonished about the cheat. They are stealing our money!! But we have nothing to do. Every one is losing, and I have to lose too...

I believe in Forex as well. But I also believe in working in order to make money. As for me, looking at Forex as at the shortcut to wealth is the main problem of the new traders.

The question sounds so much like a religion

checkin:
The question sounds so much like a religion

Lol, Hell Yeah

Reason: