Ema cross, print long/short

Hi,

i was looking at google to find maybe a exist indicator which did what i am looking for.

But i was not able to find it, maybe the problem is, that english is not my mothertounge, hopefully anyone here can help me.

I look for an ema cross indicator which print the word long or short when 2 emas crossed.

Anyone know something like this? i dont like arrow cross indicator, would be nice, when the word will be printed on the chart

Thanks for help

Sissi:
Hi,

i was looking at google to find maybe a exist indicator which did what i am looking for.

But i was not able to find it, maybe the problem is, that english is not my mothertounge, hopefully anyone here can help me.

I look for an ema cross indicator which print the word long or short when 2 emas crossed.

Anyone know something like this? i dont like arrow cross indicator, would be nice, when the word will be printed on the chart

Thanks for help

Hi Sissi,

Made this one can be arrow only, text only, or both.

Thats awesome, thank youuu

Hi,

am unable to get it loaded after instaling it into my mt4 indicator file.

Please help

maxuny:
Hi,

am unable to get it loaded after instaling it into my mt4 indicator file.

Please help

maxuny

Try it out now : ma_crosses_arrows_or_text_alerts_nmc.mq4

mrtools:
Hi Sissi, Made this one can be arrow only, text only, or both.

mrtools, what do you think, why it goes like that?

Files:
21.04.png  62 kb

bvt:
mrtools, what do you think, why it goes like that?

bvt

Try it out now : ma_crosses_arrows_or_text_alerts.mq4

Thank you, mladen!

There is no mistakes now, but no effect after continuation (F5), nothing appears on the chart then, but the indicator is in the list

bvt:
Thank you, mladen! There is no mistakes now, but no effect after continuation (F5), nothing appears on the chart then, but the indicator is in the list

All is OK from what I see

Here is an example :

Files:
ma_crosses.gif  94 kb

bvt:
Hm, it is definitely on the chart, but I can see nothing ((

Try setting the show text only to false

Also check upper left corner for a text

Hm, it is definitely on the chart, but I can see nothing (( (build 765)

btw, the same thing with obv divergence Forex TSD - forex forum - Download obv divergence nmc.mq4

Files:
21.04_c.png  59 kb
Reason: