Do you believe in Forex? - page 4

Yes forex is a real business, I had no doubt on forex . I am connected withthis market as abusiness man. I had not a big capital but my profit ratio is better than any other business. Forex is a way of earning for me it will remain with me as part time earning opportunity.

I believe in Forex absolutely!

Where else can you find a market that is open 24 hours a day with a turnover that dwarves the New York, London and Tokyo Stock Exchanges put together?

When you gain an understanding of the markets and how to manage the risk, then good money can be made.

Master Forex IB:
Yes forex is a real business, I had no doubt on forex . I am connected withthis market as abusiness man. I had not a big capital but my profit ratio is better than any other business. Forex is a way of earning for me it will remain with me as part time earning opportunity.

Do you have businesses mainly in Finance or in other fields as well?

"Do you believe in FOREX?

In a young girls heart

How the music can free her

whenever it starts

And it's FOREX

if the music is groovy

It makes you feel happy like an old time movie"

Yes I believe Forex because I know I can earn lot of money from Forex for my living and I can spend my life easily.

ask a silly question

get a silly song

R. Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly - YouTube

WR1:
ask a silly question

get a silly song

R. Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly - YouTube

If belief is what someone is looking for, forex is by all means a wrong place to look at

yes i belive in forex and i love to trade forex bcz it change my way of life

StatusQuo:
Yes I believe Forex because I know I can earn lot of money from Forex for my living and I can spend my life easily.
Lily Sanderson:
yes i belive in forex and i love to trade forex bcz it change my way of life

I just love these answers..

MaksymGra:
People who I know think exactly the opposite, that it's nothing like bank..

Maybe the reason is that people and friends of me are working in the same business (bank). Are people around you working in a bank or in financial jobs?

Reason: