General - page 1440

very new to this forex indusry  (21   1 2 3)
Hi all i m still very new to this forex indusry and i got started with this website Forex Trading | Online Currency Trading Broker | Foreign Exchange Market | FxPro.com. Would need your help, how much is average the trade commision outhere ? i came across this website Best Online Forex trading,...
FX WEEKLY OUT LOOKHighlights in the Foreign Exchange Market The Greece's cabinet approved its latest austerity measures sought by the IMF and EU as a condition for a 130-billion Euro rescue package, raising the chances of a deal next week to avert a disorderly default on its debt. The approval...
19/FEB/2012FX WEEKLY OUT LOOKHighlights in the Foreign Exchange Market The Greece's cabinet approved its latest austerity measures sought by the IMF and EU as a condition for a 130-billion Euro rescue package, raising the chances of a deal next week to avert a disorderly default on its debt. The...
  Forex Trading Tips  (51   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hi guys. I'm not new here in forum and i just wanted to hear your thoughts and experience in fx. And i really want to learn more and read some your advices. Hope to hear from you soon.
For most traders, charts are like their road maps to potential trades. Technicians see potential patterns, key clues that they interpret for trading opportunities. Fundamentalists see confirmation of news stories or supply and demand dynamics playing out in the price fluctuations. Charts are...
The forums are very hard to find your way around, most are used to a phpBB version of forum reading and navigating the forums here makes it very hard to find your way around and get information.
This journal is dedicated to trading off the weekly charts. I currently have a journal that is strictly for my intraday trading, which is my primary method of trading. I'm going to begin demo trading off the weekly charts and I wanted to have a place to be able to seperate my weekly resutls...
  Hello From NY  (5)
Hello Guys, My name is David and I am from Ny, I have 2 years experience in FX, I am here to improve my Forex knowledge. Thanks
Hello community, Is it possible to export data from MetaTrader 4 to a third party program? ( Backoffice) e.g. exporting Exchange values or Swap for every minute in a txt-document. Thank you Finlay
  Trading software  (12   1 2)
I'm new to this forex trading system.... I wish to know the possibilities to gain more money with the software.... Share your experience
In principle, the expert has already been implemented, but I would like to discuss the idea and the model and hear criticism and weaknesses of the model. So here is the gist: we take an indicator (my own in this case) that in principle looks like IASD, analyze its directions, extrema, crossings 0
A class based on CAppDialog is used to generate a window; upon pushing a button in this window, it calls another class based on CAppDialog to generate another window. Events that take place on the surface of the second window are not recognized by the event engine as taking place on it (such as
Hello All, I am new to MQ5 programming. I had a few questions: 1. I have a .csv file that I want to import into my EA. How can I do this? 2. Does MQ5 support hash maps? Thanks in advance! Tijo
hey i am trying the whole day to deposit money in mt5 website says mail doesn t match , i did changed my mail on mt5 and it is confirmed now, the old ail is not confirmed anymore. there is a message says 403 forbidden
  Partial close?  (2)
Hi Forum, Can anyone confirm that it is possible to scale into a position, buy1, buy2, buy3 then close half of each position on a closing signal, and the other half at the secondary signal? example: buy1 = 1 lot @ 0.89833 buy2 = 1 lot @ 0.89835 buy3 = 1 lot @ 0.89837 Average buy price = 0...
Hello !!! Do some one know how to plase stradle on Mbt trading fifo ??? Pending buy and pending sale ?
  2d array sort  (2)
Hi group, i have a question :) i am trying to find a workaround on how to sort a 2 dimensional array in mql5 however until now, i can't make it. there are 2 posts i can find on this forum about the subject: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/1214 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/3660 none of them...
[Deleted]
Meta Trader is electronic trading software for online Forex and futures trading. It allows advanced charting, multiple-account and multiple-window management, setting all types of market orders and features a C-like programming language (MQL) that allows development of the custom indicators, scripts...
Hi! Feel like a scrub, but here it goes: Ive noticed that that current shown Price on my chart doesnt represent Bid, Ask, nor anything in between. is actually exactly Bid-5*points. I was wondering if anyone knows why? Do i simply have a bad prefence setting. If i run a backtest, then my Candelprice...
  COpenBuffer  (1)
Calling At(index) brings this 1.797693134862316e+308 How do we access prices for COpenBuffer
I just finished writing an indicator "slider utility" (for free distribution), so I'm posting it here for anyone to use and test if they think they might find it useful. I've often thought it would be useful to adjust the parameters of an indicator directly from a visual interface in the chart...
I often open a number of trades in one direction and the EA closes out all trades in one hit. But I always get FIFO violations. I've not been so concerned as they eventually get processed within a few seconds, that is until today when it seems it didn't, Oh time for action! Could someone kindly look...
Hi There, I am new to Metatrader (using MT5). Trying to get my brain around how it all works. I have been trying to test out the functionality of the Strategy Tester. I created a very simple expert advisor and wanted to test the input parameters. The problem is there is no Optimaisation drop down...
Hi, I don't know where to post this section but I am looking for Forex Related sites that has unique content. If you have Forex Related Sites for sale, PM me the URL, Revenue, Traffic, and your asking price. Thanks!
2011.12.15 13:44:30 MemoryException 34471936 bytes not available What's wrong with my EA ?
  Problem in Jobs  (1)
Hello I am new to mql5.com .I have ordered an EA from jobs section and while going through the step by step process of the work i have face difficulties in the 'Negotiation of requirements' step. Both of us, me and the developer confirms the step but I can not access the next step Prototype/Model ....
MetaQuotes Software Corp. announces the successful integration of its MetaTrader 5 trading platform and CitiFX Pro, owned and operated by Citi, one of the world leaders in the Forex market. A special gateway developed by MetaQuotes Software Corp. has made integration of the two systems possible....
Hi, In my EA, I need to adjust the volume according to m_position.Volume(), but it always return "0" during the beginning of test, but later, it jump to a big number, like 47666668, the numberjump very fast to an other big number like 1043269, then it stay at 47013514. It is not the volume that I...
In this article we will discuss about a widespread, well-known key element of technical analysis. Why do you think technical analysis especially some elements work so well for financial markets? Why do you think Fibonacci levels are usually strictly followed? Because thousands and billions of...
Hi expert members, Please help to code MA filter for this source code! int CalculaSignal(int aux_range, double aux_price, double aux_index, int aux_shift) { int aux=0; double f1=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"Fisher M11",aux_range,aux_price,aux_index,0,aux_shift); double f2=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"Fisher M11"...