Forex MT4 Trailing stop problem

Hi there,

I need help !!!

My trailing stop on MT4 only indicates 50 points in daily (not less 25 or 15) and only 35 points on H1.

Impossible to get lower points !

I have tried trailing stop AE, but they don't seem to work correctly.

Thanks for your help.

better contact admin for the further queries

My trailing stop on MT4 only indicates 50 points in daily (not less 25 or 15) and only 35 points on H1.

Impossible to get lower points !

chercheur01:
Hi there, I need help !!! My trailing stop on MT4 only indicates 50 points in daily (not less 25 or 15) and only 35 points on H1. Impossible to get lower points ! I have tried trailing stop AE, but they don't seem to work correctly. Thanks for your help.

On the mt4 platform of my broker Profiforex, the trailing stop can be customized. So you can set in any maximum point you want, why don't you check if this is possible with your platform.

goot:
On the mt4 platform of my broker Profiforex, the trailing stop can be customized. So you can set in any maximum point you want, why don't you check if this is possible with your platform.

Sometimes the market can be very funny, and move in different direction. Just the other day I opened a position, and immediately I click on buy the market starts fluctuating. So I had to use trailing stop too.

Reason: