General - page 1441

Hello, help pls. I am just learning MQL5 and stuck with the - maybe totally self explanatory - concept of "balance of node". What's this? And what do we use it for? Thanks for quick reply
I have a problem. When I run my EA, it does a couple of trades, and increases the volume each time a new position is opened, until it reaches a point where the volume becomes invalid(Maybe too much). What have I done wrong? Here's the error message: 2010.06.11 15:00:20 failed instant sell 1.22877K...
  EAFX-IQ250PLUS free forex forecast  (73   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
We would like to introduce you completely new strategy of trading on forex market. This is the part of the strategy which robot EAFX-IQ250PLUS trades. Everyday, we'll publish the charts with analytics of this system. According to the charts any trader can easily identify where trend is going now. On...
Hi,  I am completely new to MT. I have heaps of my own market data which I wish to import into MT5 for the purposes of strategy development and backtesting. I can see no way of being able to import data into MT5. Presumably it is possible, otherwise how is one supposed to develop strategies?   Can...
[Deleted]
Many times when we backtest EAs and you use MM. the lots automatically increase with account size and we become millionaires doing a 5 or 10 year backtest BUT look at the max lots. for example I just ran a 5 year BT and the highest lot reached was 80 lots. My brokers limit is 40 and then I had...
Hi Guys, This is not the first time this happens. I created my own singal file in the C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\MQL5\Include\Expert\Signal directory. After this morings update it is gone...and the Expert in the C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\MQL5\Experts\Advisors directory. My own directories I
We have coded a new MT4 Forex Trend Catcher Indicator with extended alert and notification management. Features: - Displays 3 color lines - Executes an alert and/or notification by Screen, Mail, Sound, Voice - Can be used with any timeframe and symbol Entry signal: Fast-If the gold line cross the...
Does anyone know if it’s possible to get an MT4 indicator to update every second, rather than every tick? I know that the start() only runs every time a new tick is received. I’m guessing any possible solution might involve a loop which is initiated inside that. Creating the loop which continues...
[Deleted]
  Foreign Exchange Trading  (24   1 2 3)
The foreign exchange market (forex ) is a global, worldwide-decentralized monetary sell for forex. Financial centers around the world function as anchor bolts of dealing between a variety of different types of consumers around the clock, with the exception of weekends. Foreign exchange Market...
I want to know that when we registrar in demo account then it is compulsory to put real name, address and other info.
  Greek Deadline  (1)
The market continues to wait on the news of the next Greek bailout. Each day that something “might” happen, the market grinds higher. When that “something” falls flat, the market goes flat again. After an early slide this morning, the market received the headlines below from Bloomberg and resumed...
  ShellExecuteW  (1)
Hello everybody, Using ShellExecuteW makes the program crash now (version 586). Here is a example (script that worked well on previous versions): #import "shell32.dll" int ShellExecuteW(int hWnd,int lpVerb,string lpFile,string lpParameters,string lpDirectory,int nCmdShow); #import void...
Greece Optimism Running On High The Euro hit a 2 month high fueled by optimism over Greece before slipping back over the last few hours. According to reports, Greek officials have agreed to all terms except one which will see talks continue later on today. Most analysts believe that we will...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| tool buffer display.mq5 |//| Copyright 2011, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//| http://www.mql5.com...
Euro Soars On Greek Hopes The Euro hit a 7 week high against the Yen and a 2 month high against the Dollar, supported by hopes that Greece would agree to the steps required to seal it's second debt deal. While Greece is close to securing the bailout, the politicians are yet to agree to 'painful'...
I have this optimization report saved as .xml, yet I cant open in excel, complaining "Table" error? Does anyone else? How to solve this?
08/02/2012 The Greeks only dropped a hint about the agreement, but the euro jumped to 1.3250 EUR/USD Greek Prime Minister Lucas Papademos has signaled that he is close to reaching the agreement over further austerity measures with the three major parties of the country. The agreement was to be...
  Fractal analysis  (3)
Hello! My vision of GBPUSD is represented on pictyre. There is a GBP USD H1, now price in 1.5900 and possible will continue grow to 1.5972 after little correction to 1.5850
Description: You can choose Parabolic SAR for 4 TimeFrames (TF4 = true) or for 3 TimeFrames (TF4 = false and TF3 = true) or for 2 TimeFrames (TF4 = false and TF3 = false andTF2 = true) or for only 1 current TimeFrame (TF4 = false and TF3 = false and TF2 = false). nik_psar_2b_.mq4
Hi everyone, just would like to know if some one of you have a reliavle COT indicator for MT4 where I can see when a determined pair shows an extreme position, I also would like to know the price and if It would  have a monthly payment (in order to keep it up dated) once it is istalled. Thanks.
Hello, This is my first post, so please be gentle with me.. I am a beginner MT4 coder who needs some help. Luckily, it is not going to take too long to explain my problem. I am trying to create a Fractal EA Scalper that takes 5 pips from every fractal that displays itself on the screen. But I cannot
This question is solved.
Is there limitation of products quantity? I have about 30 products in market already and i submitted 2 new products yesterday. When the 2nd product is submitted, I found the 1st product miss in my products list. What happen?
  iPad and forex trading  (17   1 2)
I am planning to buy an iPad for trading but want to know trader's view for it. Is there any disadvantages of using iPad for forex trading
We have just released beta version of mt4Analyzer. mt4Analyzer helps you evaluate your MetaTrader4 EA properly and easily by using statistics. In statistics, a Confidence Interval (CI) is a particular kind of interval estimate of a population parameter and is used to indicate the reliability of an
Attached is a semi manual trade management EA. I am requesting to add the following feature to this EA Partial on loss: True/False. Default False Let's explain how this EA works. You attach this EA to any time frame. Now you place a trade, example:You attach the EA on GU and let's say you placed a...
Hi there, Can someone help me set the default so that the terminal is synchronized with MetaQuotes instead of MIGBank? Many thanks.
I opened a short on EURUSD at 1.2952 more than a week ago, with a hope of making 20 pips... it went 200 pips the wrong way since.. margin call will come at 1.3325....currently EURUSD is at 1.3157 Is there anything clever i could do to reduce loss? any hedging ideas
Can you please give me the Trend Slope formulae and the formulae for linear Regression plus informtaion on its use