Download MetaTrader 5

New Traders using Mt5

To add comments, please log in or register
yakuza
yakuza  

Hi,

I'm new to trading with Mt5 and could do with someone pointing the way in relation to a simple script or expert adviser which will allow a sound or push notification to happen when price action hits a envelope based on simple or exp moving averages. I do not mind paying for this if it requires to be written.

Regards

Yak 

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
yakuza:

Hi,

I'm new to trading with Mt5 and could do with someone pointing the way in relation to a simple script or expert adviser which will allow a sound or push notification to happen when price action hits a envelope based on simple or exp moving averages. I do not mind paying for this if it requires to be written.

Regards

Yak 

You already asked this question, and I already answered you. Is it so hard to understand that nobody will do the research for you ? You have to search the codebase, or ask someone to do it for you.

yakuza
yakuza  
yakuza:

Hi,

Regards

Yak 

angevoyageur:

You already asked this question, and I already answered you. Is it so hard to understand that nobody will do the research for you ? You have to search the codebase, or ask someone to do it for you.

Hi,

I don't think I was asking anyone to do this for me for nothing. "I do not mind paying for this if it requires to be written".  I'm sorry if you thought I was some how free loading, it was not my  intention as you can clearly see if you read the complete request. I have looked through the code base past two days and cant find any script or expert adviser to do this task. Im hoping a mt programmer can write this or find it within the code base as I have not been able too.

Thankyou for your input

Yak 

Mirza Baig
Mirza Baig  
yakuza:

Hi,

I don't think I was asking anyone to do this for me for nothing. "I do not mind paying for this if it requires to be written".  I'm sorry if you thought I was some how free loading, it was not my  intention as you can clearly see if you read the complete request. I have looked through the code base past two days and cant find any script or expert adviser to do this task. Im hoping a mt programmer can write this or find it within the code base as I have not been able too.

Thankyou for your input

Yak 

There are many free EAs, Indicators, and scripts. Care to search :)
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
yakuza:

Hi,

Thankyou for your input

Yak 

Ok no problem, but then you have to follow the link I provided to you, there is a special section on this site for that : the Job section (ask someone to do it for you).
yakuza
yakuza  
Shunmas:
There are many free EAs, Indicators, and scripts. Care to search :)
lol I think two days of looking is enough... time to get someone in who I can pay to do it... (works out much cheaper too)
Mirza Baig
Mirza Baig  
yakuza:
lol I think two days of looking is enough... time to get someone in who I can pay to do it... (works out much cheaper too)
Oh I see. Yes, it can be quite low as much as $10. :)
To add comments, please log in or register