New Traders using Mt5

Hi,

I'm new to trading with Mt5 and could do with someone pointing the way in relation to a simple script or expert adviser which will allow a sound or push notification to happen when price action hits a envelope based on simple or exp moving averages. I do not mind paying for this if it requires to be written.

Regards

Yak 

yakuza:

Hi,

I'm new to trading with Mt5 and could do with someone pointing the way in relation to a simple script or expert adviser which will allow a sound or push notification to happen when price action hits a envelope based on simple or exp moving averages. I do not mind paying for this if it requires to be written.

Regards

Yak 

You already asked this question, and I already answered you. Is it so hard to understand that nobody will do the research for you ? You have to search the codebase, or ask someone to do it for you.

yakuza:

Hi,

Regards

Yak 

angevoyageur:

You already asked this question, and I already answered you. Is it so hard to understand that nobody will do the research for you ? You have to search the codebase, or ask someone to do it for you.

Hi,

I don't think I was asking anyone to do this for me for nothing. "I do not mind paying for this if it requires to be written".  I'm sorry if you thought I was some how free loading, it was not my  intention as you can clearly see if you read the complete request. I have looked through the code base past two days and cant find any script or expert adviser to do this task. Im hoping a mt programmer can write this or find it within the code base as I have not been able too.

Thankyou for your input

Yak 

yakuza:

Hi,

I don't think I was asking anyone to do this for me for nothing. "I do not mind paying for this if it requires to be written".  I'm sorry if you thought I was some how free loading, it was not my  intention as you can clearly see if you read the complete request. I have looked through the code base past two days and cant find any script or expert adviser to do this task. Im hoping a mt programmer can write this or find it within the code base as I have not been able too.

Thankyou for your input

Yak 

There are many free EAs, Indicators, and scripts. Care to search :)

yakuza:

Hi,

Thankyou for your input

Yak 

Ok no problem, but then you have to follow the link I provided to you, there is a special section on this site for that : the Job section (ask someone to do it for you).

Shunmas:
There are many free EAs, Indicators, and scripts. Care to search :)
lol I think two days of looking is enough... time to get someone in who I can pay to do it... (works out much cheaper too)

yakuza:
lol I think two days of looking is enough... time to get someone in who I can pay to do it... (works out much cheaper too)
Oh I see. Yes, it can be quite low as much as $10. :)
Reason: