General - page 1437

In the section of technical analysis we have presented the stochastic oscillator. We have talked about what it is, how it is calculated, what its graphic representation is and how it influences trading decisions. We have also showed some examples of charts and we have explained the correct signs...
Auto WOMP is another trading system I started last week. Still very new with much potential. Track my results until you are comfortable trading my signals. Auto WOMP is an EA trading the EURUSD currency. I activate the ea at 04:00 GMT every day of the week and close it as soon as it has made it's...
EUR/USD Hit by Wave of Profit Taking Last Updated on Thursday, 1 March 2012 04:49 Written by FxTT Analysis Department Thursday, 1 March 2012 04:49 EUR/USD: European Central Bank’s cash injection passed without a surprise and Fed Chairman Bernanke’s testimony failed to signal new measures to...
I am a new trader in forex. I often buy or sell several symbols in different timeframe. Sometimes I forget why buy or sell it. If there is a remark column in trade table then I can write idea and trade strategy. Maybe this is not a good suggestion, but I think it is useful to trader. I hope that you...
  Hi,  (4)
Hello Guys, I am BoomBoom and new user in this forum. This forum is very interesting forum and all my friends fan in this forum. Thanks.
[Deleted]
Hi folks, I'm looking for a little help with an indicator that I use. I've been using clock.mq4 for a long time. I want to change it a little. At the moment, I have the clock in the top left corner of the main chart, but I want to move it to the right hand side of a seperate chart window, kinda
The beauty of technical analysis - when it works and when you can sincerely take advantage of it - lies in its catalogue of patterns. Bearish, bullish, sideways patterns, there is an armada of patterns out there supposed to help the market technicians to spot what will be the next move (who said...
In my optimizing test, I see a lot of error: :2012.02.20 10:14:45 Core 2 genetic pass (499, 23500048018036) tested with error "cannot initialize expert" ......... :2012.02.20 11:38:45 Core 2 genetic pass (511, 23500048018036) tested with error "cannot initialize expert" Almost every...
Hello, people, It's just me, or exit others that are facing problems using ADO library inside Indicators ? I'm having problems like exception error, invalid memory read, and frozen of the terminal when use it inside a indicator. When I used it inside a script, I'm not having any problem, even...
  Hi there  (5)
I watched videos that might help me learning in fx. Have you seen this video? Easy Forex Strategies For Beginners - YouTube. I need your advice guys. Hope to hear from you soon.
Markets are powerful things. When you first start trading, you are likely to hear a lot about the risk that comes with the potential opportunities in trading. Don't just pay it a lip-service. It is important that before you risk one dollar, you understand and respect how the markets work and what...
2 days now i have not been able to type message to my developer.I saw this message and was surprised.My fund i sent to my account on is yet to reflect.I don't know how to communicate the moderator. Operation is unavailabe. Financial operations are temporary disabled for your account. You can not...
  moderator  (5)
Hi, Can anybody tell me how to contact the moderators?, Peter
Hi, I get a wired  problem recently, The same EA Some time  can enter a trade with SL and TP, but some time it cann't. When I do the backtest,  at late night time, it seem better, it can enter trade with SL and TP, but other time it can not. It is the same EA. Any body has the same problem? how do...
Hi, I'm hoping to get some help with a slice of coding. I have a support and resistance system and I'm trying to edit the ea to include the option of hedging. (Since I live in the US and am with a no-hedge broker). I know that when my EA is activated and I have an open order, the opposite pending...
How to use the Global Variable F3 in MT5?
  Forward Testing  (3)
The forward testing results appear to only be a percentage of the backtest results. Is there a way to have all backtest results run for the forward test?
Follow these steps to receive free $12 on your trading account: 1. Register and open trading account Note: We kindly ask you to fill in only actual personal and contact data. Wrong and uncertain data can be the reason for refusal to credit the bonus and to withdraw profit. 2. Confirm email address...
Hi, for an custom Money management I would like to know the highest account balance. Is there a solution except from looping through the History Deals? thank you
I did no modifications, only updating MT5 as usual, I identified the issue. My indicator loads a dll. when I insert this indicator, the properties window appears fine, but when I click ok, MT5 crashes immediately I am stuck because I don't know where to look or how to debug the issue if any I tried...
hello, this i-Cai indicator causes a problem in mt4....when i put a fresh line on a chart and switch the timeframe the line disappears ..is there another version of this indie without this problem or how can it be fixed? thanks tobi
Hi, In my EA, I need to do a Logical Operation AND (&&). It give me wrong result. like: A=true; B=false; (A && B) always returns true, it should return false. Have any body have the same problem? How do you fix it? Thanks
Can we log in in MT5 or MT4 to follow up the participants signals? which server, which login? thanks Philippe
(Mql 5) Hi I was modifying the MACD source code to make an adaptive MACD. The idea was to replace the conventional moving averages with Adaptive Moving Averages. All I did was the following:        The Adaptive Moving Averages required 2 more parameters each, so I added two more input variables for...
-2nd bar break high n low of 1st bar but not exceeded fibo 200% -open n close of 2nd bar in the range of high n low of 1st bar. -3rd bar must exceed 261.8%... -after all condition meet, the indi will give alert.. i hope someone can code it.... Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  Fat Tuesday  (2)
While some things change, most things stay the same. The sun came up this morning; Democrats and Republicans still hate each other; central bankers are still printing money with reckless abandon; Oprah Winfrey is still rich; the stock market made new highs on ridiculously low volume; and Greece was...
Hi Have job that has been completed, but cannot make final payment although funds are available. I get the message attached Gil
In this article we will find out what the ephemerides are, how are they calculated and what their role is. We will study some planets' ephemerides and find the link between them and the financial market. At the end we will draw the conclusions. 1. What are the ephemerides? An ephemeris (plural:...
Guys, does anyone know of an indicator or EA that would show the profit for the current day IN PIPS?
Hello, I'm Mohamed Samy Technical analyst at Instaforex company. I would like to share my intraday technical analysis articles on a daily basis Most likely there will be GBP/USD & USD/CAD currency pairs articles every day. Thank You. To be followed.