Do you believe in Forex?

A lot of people around me and whom I know, don't believe in Forex.

They think it's some kind of multi-level-marketing-ponzi-dirty-Madoff-scheme.

But I do believe & trade on Forex (even though I'm not a pro trader for now) and it's a real business throughout the world.

So my question, what about you, do you believe in forex?

Forex trading is a good business for nowadays, it is the biggest online financial market in the world. Particularly you can join it and trade from everywhere, the only thing that you need is to have a internet connection and computer of course . It is risky for sure, but everything that involves investments especially on the financial market involve some risk. The truth is that if you know how to trade and to follow the market, and not take it only as a gambling but as a serious business you can gain a lot of money there.

Magdalena:
Forex trading is a good business for nowadays, it is the biggest online financial market in the world. Particularly you can join it and trade from everywhere, the only thing that you need is to have a internet connection and computer of course . It is risky for sure, but everything that involves investments especially on the financial market involve some risk. The truth is that if you know how to trade and to follow the market, and not take it only as a gambling but as a serious business you can gain a lot of money there.

The most criticiszm I encounter is more about so called "retail forex". People don't see so much problems with institutional level (banks, prop firms) level of trading, but have issues exactly with what I and probably most of us do: retail forex.

So I am asking question regarding this side: what are your experiences?

Forex Business is a trading money market and it has huge potential, if you can work by following the rules of forex. So yes believe on it.

Magdalena:
Forex Business is a trading money market and it has huge potential, if you can work by following the rules of forex. So yes believe on it.

Ehm.. I am asking about your experience with others now and I would appreciate if you wouldn't use standrad cliche phrases and would write something from "yourself"..

What do you believe in forex ???

I believe that this is a cash cow if we can trade with a good system + proper risk management

alanfx:
What do you believe in forex ??? I believe that this is a cash cow if we can trade with a good system + proper risk management

Then it would be "Why do you..." or "What is your opinion about..".. bad english, hard to understand Besides, not relevant to my initial question :/

People around me don't even know what Forex is for real. All they know it is some kind of a game where you can win some virtual money. So for me Forex is like, i don't know, additional income source. I'm not sure that it would be possible for me to become a full time trader. Maybe I’m still under the influence of the people who think it is some kind of multi-level-marketing-ponzi-dirty-Madoff-scheme, what i know it is interesting, and so far it is bringing me some money.

Making money in forex is very difficult. People want a lot, but they receive nothing. For example it is can be very hard to close the wrong position in minus. Nobody wants to lose money ( me too )

If you are afraid try to forex without real money.

Maurice27:
People around me don't even know what Forex is for real. All they know it is some kind of a game where you can win some virtual money. So for me Forex is like, i don't know, additional income source. I'm not sure that it would be possible for me to become a full time trader. Maybe I’m still under the influence of the people who think it is some kind of multi-level-marketing-ponzi-dirty-Madoff-scheme, what i know it is interesting, and so far it is bringing me some money.

How long are you trading at Forex?

alanfx:
I believe that this is a cash cow if we can trade with a good system + proper risk management

I agree with you. For me Forex trading is my dream job. I can arrange my time for myself and I am my own boss. There is nothing better than that.

Reason: