General - page 1449

Forex EA Surfer  (1)
Hello everyone and thank you for entering the message. First of all I would like to say that EA is a beta version. This means that you should not use this on real accounts, at least until the concept is seated. Basically what it does is check if the ask is higher or lower than the demand, and from...
  fann2mql5 ?  (3)
Hi all, I'm looking for Fann2mql5 in vain , is there somebody who can make it available for all. Regards. Forex4all.
This journal is dedicated to trading off the weekly charts. I currently have a journal that is strictly for my intraday trading, which is my primary method of trading. I'm going to begin demo trading off the weekly charts and I wanted to have a place to be able to seperate my weekly resutls from...
this is a Live Account Signal Broker: Fx Solutions Australia Initial Balance: $1,000 Leverage: 1:100 Stats Page: TradeCopy-Live Account | Rent a Signal
Hi, Couple of questions, can i make the Buy, stop loss and take profit lines solid instead of broken up? Is there any add on i can use that would allow me to slide my stop loss/take profit on the chart rather than having to go into modify trade? Thanks James
Hi,    Am trying to program a Cntrl+J hotkey in MQL5. The following code does not work, as masking is not supported. Windows function GetAsyncKeyState() also does not work as apparently, MT5 is removing the event. Any suggestions / workaround?   Regards PR    void OnChartEvent(const int id,...
There were many people requesting some type of equity monitoring tool that can lock in profits after a pre-determined account equity is reached (e.g. close all open trades when profit target is hit). Profitkeeper was built to fulfill this gap for professional and casual traders looking to focus on...
Dear Experts, is there an official/inoffical planned release date for the next BUILD of Metatrader you can share with us? Thanks
Dear Traders, We are glad to introduce you a new service, Metatrader copier , which allows you to trade using any MT4 brokers account. If you have previously registered to use a forex signals service provider, you will find that you often miss the signals good or you will not know the exact...
[Deleted]
I am looking to build an EA. but unfortunately i don't have any knowledge of MQL language. i request to all senior/expert members of this forum, that please make it for me if possible. here is the criteria:- if price hit a buy target on chart, then the EA will automatically place a buy/sell order...
The Expert Advisor by Ge Senlin (yyy999) from China got featured in the top ten of the Automated Trading Championship 2011 in late October and hasn't left it since then. After the poor results in the previous year ATC, Senlin has prepared a new multicurrency Expert Advisor that never closes loss...
Hi! The following code works perfectly with demo accounts, but it doesn't work with real account. It gives 4746 error, when it try to open position. Help me please. #include <Trade/Trade.mqh> input double Lots = 0.1; string state; double StopLoss; double TakeProfit; string PrevState; CTrade...
[Deleted]
I am needing to calculate to 6 decimal places, but in mql, it seems as though the greatest precision is double at 4 decimal places. Can anyone tell me if there is a way to run calculations to 6 or more decimal places? Thanks
  last build  (3)
I hope, the next update will be better! That's also a programming style. I did'nt hold the last build, because I did'nt know that this update - build 540 - would be worse. I'll hold the next ones...and this one too.
Yesterday I said The reason why I am mentioning this again is that I believe it will become a bigger story this coming week. Oh sure, the European insolvency drama will continue and could still be a market mover, but I think the media will focus a little more on the ‘group of idiots.’ Pardon, I...
This is the third interview in the "ATC Champions League" project. The final balance of the winner of the Automated Trading Championship 2008 Kiril Kartunov (Liliput) was a record in the history of the competition - after the contest trading was stopped, it was equal to $169,585. The 2008 main prize...
[Deleted]
The mathematics behind this indicator that I am trying to put together is by Pascal Willaim, and more information can be found at Effectivevolume.com I have put together two indicators (one goes inside the other as I had difficulties getting the whole equation to work in one row). However, whilst...
Here is Logic Trade when the range between GMT 02:00 and 10:00 is less than 60 pips then Open sell IF price breaks minimum - 5pips line or buy if price breaks maximum + 5 pips line. AND EXECUTE ONLY ONE TRADE PER DAY, IT DOES NOT MATTER TRADE IS CANCELED CLOSED AT STOP OR TAKEN PROFIT JUST ONE ORDER...
The first half of the Championship has passed. Six weeks out of twelve ones are over but the intrigue still remains. The Expert Advisor of Igor Korepin (Xupypr) has eventually left our TOP-10 and never again will its chart cross the Championship leader - the Expert Advisor of mysterious ias. But...
Every Automated Trading Championship allows to collect a huge amount of unique information, which can be used for conducting various researches and making interesting conclusions. This information is available to all visitors of the ATC website. One of the Participants of the current competition,...
We are pleased to announce that an additional payment system Gate2Shop has been introduced at MQL5.community. Now you can fund your MQL5 account using your credit or debit card. The new payment system makes it easier to work with the site and interact with other member of the community. Along with...
While communicating in our forum you have probably noticed numbers beneath a user avatar in his profile and in all his messages. This is rating and it has a particular reason. Rating is a special criterion of MQL5.community user's involvement in development of this resource. Rating...
Charts from this article is so beautiful. What software is used to draw them? Please answer!
Hi all, my PC is very unstable recently and the temperature of CPU is always quite heat (>90Degree Centigrade )even in cold winter. I checked TaskMgmt and found out that CPU is always occupied by several processes named metatester.exe, I doubt it's virus but after Google it I was told that it's a
We are pleased to announce that we've started the development of the MetaTrader 4 mobile trading platform for Apple iOS powered smartphones and tablet PCs. Upon the completion of the development, your traders will receive new mobile trading platforms for Apple iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. The new...
Does anybody know where to get Digital Clock. Thank you
Is there a way to do this? I looked thru the TesterStatistics(), but i cant find any way for it to obtain the EA parameters . The can do obtain, for eg. STAT_INITIAL_DEPOSIT The value of the initial deposit double STAT_WITHDRAWAL Money withdrawn from an account double STAT_PROFIT Net profit after
I am experiencing a lot of delay for the strategy tester pausing at 99.9% completion. Is there a way that we can stop the automated updating? Yes, you fix something in the new build but then something else is broken. 
Hi after learning of the new mql5 cloud i opened my mt5 and at the agents tab there were many of them listed by continent. I decided to install agent manager and im not sure if its the cause or not because now when i open mt5 it only shows my processor and the cloud network is always 0 whats the...
  Strange Problem  (1)
The signal below can only place long trades and not short trades. This is despite the fact that short trades should be placed as indicated by printf in the signal. However printf in ExpertSignal consistently shows the ShortCondition() as 0 even though 100 should is returned by that function....